Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster :)

Looks like Toni's car was not upside down at the bottom of the river.
A couple quotes from Team Watters Sonar:

"I'm gonna say about half to two-thirds of the car was already under sand,” said Watters. "We could see that the sand was already up over the front bumper and encroaching on the hood."

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/man-who-found-toni-andersons-car-explains-how-it-could-have-been-missed

Watters also said Anderson's car was found upright underwater.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/suv-pulled-out-of-missouri-river-kcpd-says-its-not-connected-to-any-investigation

Now that makes a lot more sense and I'm now more convinced it was a tragic accident.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the chances Toni's car would slide straight down the boat ramp? Anytime I have ever slid, I never went in a straight line. I guess I am just assuming this is what is being said happened.

Just to throw this out there, all is MOO!

IF there was a meeting and IF the meeting did happen, the person could have hurt/drugged her tot he point of unconsciousness or a point where very disoriented. Unbuckled her seat belt, rolled down the window, pops it in drive and bailed out the passengers door.

Yes, elaborate...yes embellished....parts or all could have happened. I think the autopsy will tell the tail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Probably a stupid question, but how did they know her window was rolled down if they were all busted out like reported on 41 news?

I wish we had more info on her texts. What her plans were for sure and why she was in that park. This is all just so odd.

Probably a stupid question, but how did they know her window was rolled down if they were all busted out like reported on 41 news?

I wish we had more info on her texts. What her plans were for sure and why she was in that park. This is all just so odd.

My guess it was looked(felt) over pretty well before they pulled it out.

What I can't quite grasp is why Toni didn't bail out of her car WHILE it was sliding down the ramp? From all google views, it appears to be quite long. And she was apparently aware enough to roll down her window and undo her seatbelt. If self-preservation is that strong, wouldn't it make sense to open the car door and roll out while skidding toward the river, or even AS the car hit the water, while still floating? The logistics just don't add up for me in this regard, among others.

I've never done drugs so have no clue how her *potentially* being high might have delayed her flight or fight response... Just saying that IMO, seems if she were able to realize the danger she was in, to the point she unbelted and rolled down her window, she'd open the dang door and roll out of her car while on the way down. Even if it was picking up speed on its trajectory, even if it was spinning, I'd hope I'd take my chances on ejecting from the car rather than the surety of being drowned in it.

My thoughts only, of course, but anyone else curious about this?

Some very fishy checkins at the Park... Look at some of the time stamps of some of the girls that checked in. And look at their friend list, only one or two friends in most...
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Platte...1#!/pages/Platte-Landing-Park/273307439509901

When I first saw people talking about this over the weekend, I was wondering if this is common for similar locations on Facebook. Do people create fake/misleading profiles and then check them in at parks like this to solicit some sort of business? Does this happen all over, or is it particular to this park? It might just be a more universal creepy thing. Will start looking...

My guess it was looked(felt) over pretty well before they pulled it out.

Which would mean the windows busted while pulling the car out of the water? I guess I just assumed they were busted out before the sonar team even pulled the car up.

I've wondered why the mother included in her statement that Toni was "fully clothed". I suppose that can just be added to the list of perplexities relating to this case.

You make a valid point.

Why would her Mother mention her state of dress?
What was on her mind when she stated this.?
Is she responding to a question?
If not, then it is needless information, but, important enough for to her mention.
Why?
Toni's appearance is sensitive.

I've wondered why the mother included in her statement that Toni was "fully clothed". I suppose that can just be added to the list of perplexities relating to this case.

Maybe this is to indicate (and put a mother's distraught mind a little more at ease) that Toni had not been sexually assaulted.

What I can't quite grasp is why Toni didn't bail out of her car WHILE it was sliding down the ramp? From all google views, it appears to be quite long. And she was apparently aware enough to roll down her window and undo her seatbelt.

She may not have been wearing a seat belt to start with, and her window may have already been down. Was she known to smoke in her car?

When I first saw people talking about this over the weekend, I was wondering if this is common for similar locations on Facebook. Do people create fake/misleading profiles and then check them in at parks like this to solicit some sort of business? Does this happen all over, or is it particular to this park? It might just be a more universal creepy thing. Will start looking...

I wondered this too. Looking at the profiles (real or fake) many of the check ins are at parks. I'm wondering if it's a solicitation thing? I've been to this park many many times but only in daylight hours. It doesn't "look" like a creeper hangout but at 5am places look a lot different! This area of that park is VERY remote, away from the rest of the English Landing park area, so it doesn't surprise me if it's a meetup place after hours.

Which would mean the windows busted while pulling the car out of the water? I guess I just assumed they were busted out before the sonar team even pulled the car up.

The report said they window was down, not broken out. But....we know how reports can be.

You make a valid point.

If not, then it is needless information, but, important enough for to her mention.
Why?

Presumably people are coming up with all kinds of conspiracy theories about Toni being murdered, possibly in a sex attack. And she is trying to quell the rumours by saying publicly that Toni was fully dressed. MOO.

Maybe but not what I was trying get at. I think they checked the condition out as best they could before it was moved. Feeling, they could tell if a window was present or not. Front and back windows are easy...not there = broken before they pulled it out. Side windows not there...they would have to wait until the got it out to see if they were rolled down into the door or broken.
This is jsut MY thought on the process. I have never taken part in anything like this. Have a question about aircraft crashes, I'm your man lol.

The report said they window was down, not broken out. But....we know how reports can be.

41 news reported all of her windows were busted out a few nights ago on the evening news. Just was wondering how they would know one of them was ever rolled down. But another user pointed out maybe broken glass was inside the door vs outside of it. Don't know. So many oddities in this story.

You make a valid point.

Why?

I retract this statement.

It is NOT a direct quote from her Mother.

Here's a video of a tour around English Landing Park-

[video=youtube;daMsKNPiDxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daMsKNPiDxo[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads