Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to throw this out there for what it is worth. All just my thoughts and opinions. The following picture is a screen shot I took of my daughter's Iphone location. She goes to Park University in Parkville, MO. We have the location sharing on for my sanity. :) Park University has an EXTENSIVE underground. Much of the campus is underground and there are 3 levels that I am aware of. I have only been in the first level, though I got turned around once and am not sure where all I traversed. The lower levels are rented out to businesses for many things, operations, storage, etc.. As I looked at her location and after she replied that she was fine, "just in class in the underground." It got me to thinking about how these locations things are not always exact. This is an example, also she had driven down to the boat ramp for me after they recovered Toni and her location showed up as in a field. So, my thoughts are, what if the ping location came up at the river but she was actually elsewhere, possibly even the underground. It would be a good place to meet someone. It is open at all times. Her phone was turned off there, but looked like it was at the river, then she was taken or went to the boat ramp where she ended up. I am sure the underground must have cameras, I wonder if LE looked at them. Just a thought. I hope this isn't breaking any rules, I just found it an interesting thought. View attachment 113206
I have been considering a connection to someone at Park University for a while. I went there for a while and the underground is daunting. However, I was thinking if she was meeting someone, perhaps it could be someone connected to the university that knew the park would be desolate and was familiar and comfortable with the location. This is all speculation and just random thoughts, but considering her age and her just starting at UMKC, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew Park students. IMO however, who knows if any of those people meant her harm.

I know many here believe it was an accident, but I still can't believe that. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't add up to me.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I have been considering a connection to someone at Park University for a while. I went there for a while and the underground is daunting. However, I was thinking if she was meeting someone, perhaps it could be someone connected to the university that knew the park would be desolate and was familiar and comfortable with the location. This is all speculation and just random thoughts, but considering her age and her just starting at UMKC, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew Park students. IMO however, who knows if any of those people meant her harm.

I know many here believe it was an accident, but I still can't believe that. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't add up to me.

I agree, I have thought the same thing.

What I would like to know now is will the authorities release the dash cam video of her traffic stop that night given that if it is in fact ruled accidental there will be no further investigation or prosecution. For me the video will clear up a lot of speculation as to her demeanor that night. Does anyone know how they discovered her body? I like to know how her body remained in the car if the seat belt was removed and the window down? Force of inflowing water trapped her inside? Okay but no broken bones mentioned as a sign of no foul play??

I really hope LE releases more information soon. Without it, the case and the discussion hit a standstill eventually and we end up recycling a lot of the same points. :( I wonder if there are any watchdog agencies or news corps who will FOIA information if it's not readily released over time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Missouri Sunshine Law, once the case is inactive, any taxpayer or citizen in the State of Missouri can not only request pertinent public records, they can also file suit against any agency they believe to be in violation of the law.

http://www.nfoic.org/sites/default/files/Missouri-Sunshine-Law.pdf

Does anyone have information about the last night she worked at Chrome? What clients did she interact with? Regulars? Unknown visitors? It's a known fact many clubs have "extras" available OTC (outside the club). Because it's common many strip club patrons solicit dancers for OTC meets and even offer to sell and buy illegal substances.

Anyone know anything about her last night of work. Have we heard from other dancers about the clientele and goings on her final shift?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, this is a little off topic...but you can drive a car into the underground area any time of night? where is the opening? thanks? I am deathly afraid of tornadoes and always on the lookout for hidey holes from tornadoes...that's why I ask.

Hi, this is a little off topic...but you can drive a car into the underground area any time of night? where is the opening? thanks? I am deathly afraid of tornadoes and always on the lookout for hidey holes from tornadoes...that's why I ask.

Google "SubTropolis". It's at 8600 NE Underground Dr, KC 64161

Does anyone have information about the last night she worked at Chrome? What clients did she interact with? Regulars? Unknown visitors? It's a known fact many clubs have "extras" available OTC (outside the club). Because it's common many strip club patrons solicit dancers for OTC meets and even offer to sell and buy illegal substances.

Anyone know anything about her last night of work. Have we heard from other dancers about the clientele and goings on her final shift?

Regulars, check. LE, check. You've got to search a little to see what all is being said.

There are a couple entrances that you can walk in, and two that are drivable. They have night classes, classrooms, bookstore, and many other things down there. The entire nursing department is down there. The campus itself is beautiful as well. Very old historic building situated on the hill looking out over the Missouri River.

Regulars, check. LE, check. You've got to search a little to see what all is being said.

I used the thread search function key words "Chrome last shift" "Chrome regulars" "Chrome Dancers"

Nothing came back useful to me. I've read about 60 percent of the postings here and 100 percent the last week.

I'm in the same boat, but just FYI underpasses and wide tunnels are very dangerous in tornados because if they continue in that path they throw debris and cars ect at you, and IIRK the tunnel/underpass can act like a wind tunnel.

I'm in the same boat, but just FYI underpasses and wide tunnels are very dangerous in tornados because if they continue in that path they throw debris and cars ect at you, and IIRK the tunnel/underpass can act like a wind tunnel.

Just a little help on this from someone that has lived their entire life in the infamous "tornado alley". I have been in many tornados that missed my home by 5 miles or less or didn't touch down while they were near my home. I have also driven right under a tornado when it briefly lifted up as it crossed the interstate I was driving on and then immediately touched down again right beside the interstate and destroyed a large car dealership. DO NOT hide under an overpass -- it's VERY dangerous. I've attached a really good article on where to hide if you're caught outside in a tornado.

http://www.livescience.com/28269-tornado-safety-myths.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the thread search function key words "Chrome last shift" "Chrome regulars" "Chrome Dancers"

Nothing came back useful to me. I've read about 60 percent of the postings here and 100 percent the last week.

On Facebook.

PS Sr. said in one of his Facebook group Q&As that dancers aren't talking (at least to the public) out of fear for their lives.

Yes.. She was on her way to Parkville and she took a route that had the most gas station options. It seems that many people think she just randomly ended up in Parkville. If the cop saw no signs of intoxication, then it is clear that she intended to go to Parkville at 5 am. But as long as the parents want this to go away... it will.

Google "SubTropolis". It's at 8600 NE Underground Dr, KC 64161

That is a different commercial "cave" You refer to the Hunt Subtropolis under World's of Fun. There are many cave complexes all over Kansas City. Including the one in Parkville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc