Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BailyC, the narrator says "co-worker" and then they cut to the interview. It makes it look like he was agreeing, but there's no way he heard the narrator. It's slight of hand. He did not say "co-worker."

I finally got it, I edited my post a bunch. I need to take a break, I've had a rough day, on the computer taking care of other things and posting on here too. I'm getting goofy.

Why does every picture of toni makes her look like a Instagram model.

But they never show the regular looking Toni that just rolled out of bed.

I read that post again, and totally understand why you think this, but I was referring to the statement "would you believe it if I told you LE knew the first week she was playing Pokémon ". I was curious how you knew that LE knew this the first week of the investigation. And I was curious if she was actually at that time playing or they knew she had played prior to the accident. I agree it answers a lot of our questions, but I wondered how you knew that that information specifically. I could all rest a little easier if you had some sort of confirmation of this- it sounds like you do in the statement, I might have misunderstood?

I have no confirmation regarding LE. Sorry, I did not mean to imply that.

What I do have, though, is insight into the game. The rules of the game make it best to play when nobody else is around. Plenty of people have put it down and then later picked it back up again due to changes in the game. And plenty of people keep it to themselves because it is embarrassing. Why would I tell somebody I'm playing Pokemon Go if they think it is a "waste of time"?

If I leave my house to go hit the local pokestop, I just say I'm going for a walk. And I do think Pokemon Go is a waste of time. I play it anyway. Whatever. It's my time to waste.

At the time Toni died, there were 5 million daily users in the US. That's 1.6% of the entire US population. 60% of players are 18-34 year old millenials.

source: https://www.recode.net/2017/3/23/15039626/pokemon-go-daily-users-chart

63% of players are female.

Five. Million. Players. Mostly female. And people think I'm crazy to suggest she was playing that morning.

Frankly, those people know nothing about the game and why people play it.

I think she was just that pretty. Ive seen plenty of photos of her posted without a ton of makeup.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I haven't seen an unfiltered selfie in ages. I look like a greek god with the filters these days. ; ) Takes years off. And even applies makeup, removes zits, wrinkles, bags, gives you abs, makes you thinner, removes double chins etc... and you can literally roll out of bed and look like a super model. It's unreal!
So weighing the options, greek god or just out of bed. No brainer.
Especially for the younger generation who doesn't know what it's like to take a picture only to get the 4x6 weeks later and your eyes are closed! ha!

I posted the video earlier today. It comes in two parts and I had a very hard time posting them Only Part two would show up and I couldn't embed. I listened to both and Caldwell does say he was a co-worker, somehow you must have missed it. It's in part two toward the end. Maybe I've lost my mind but I heard him say it and he was very detailed about it. 5:58

So you said Caldwell said she was to meet a man, a co-worker from Chrome. Then you say he didn't say that. I don't understand what he didn't say?

Oh my gosh now I get it. I'm tired. lol Caldwell agreed it was a friend I guess, narrator said coworker, sorry.

I get it!!!!! It infers that he agrees it's the co-worker from Chrome. I am guilty of basing some of this info off of this exact video. Thanks Ace for clarifying- I have learned so much about media in this case. Just have to be so careful with interpretation. Ughhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no confirmation regarding LE. Sorry, I did not mean to imply that.

What I do have, though, is insight into the game. The rules of the game make it best to play when nobody else is around. Plenty of people have put it down and then later picked it back up again due to changes in the game. And plenty of people keep it to themselves because it is embarrassing. Why would I tell somebody I'm playing Pokemon Go if they think it is a "waste of time"?

If I leave my house to go hit the local pokestop, I just say I'm going for a walk. And I do think Pokemon Go is a waste of time. I play it anyway. Whatever. It's my time to waste.

At the time Toni died, there were 5 million daily users in the US. That's 1.6% of the entire US population. 60% of players are 18-34 year old millenials.

source: https://www.recode.net/2017/3/23/15039626/pokemon-go-daily-users-chart

63% of players are female.

Five. Million. Players. Mostly female. And people think I'm crazy to suggest she was playing that morning.

Frankly, those people know nothing about the game and why people play it.

Thanks Ace- It is such a viable scenario- I start going back over all the info and I just get a sick feeling that something just isn't right and I haven't been able to shake it. I really hope that something sinister didn't happen, I'm also sad it may have been from the game! Especially after what BaileyC said about it showing being on a road when in fact, they were on the boat ramp. Thanks for clarification.

These photos (a lot of selfies) were all pulled from Toni's social media accounts, except for a few older ones that looked like they were shared by her family. These types of "come-hither" shots are what she chose to share on social media, and are the most current shots of her, I guess.

So did Caldwell confirm co worker or friend? What's the final on this?

The only person I have seen that has been commenting about this was DJ2/JW's mother RJ. And that is from the Facebook pages. I have not seen anyone commenting anyone else has been posting about her. So this is interesting.

Watching the video again.
A. they say there is video surveillance of the police officer going in an opposite direction after the QT. So where are we getting that he followed her to Rt 9??

B. CWD shows a picture of Chrome and says she was to meet a man, a coworker at chrome. The interviewer on the next immediate clip says "have you been able to identify this friend"? Caldwell is answering yes to the term friend. Not the prelude clip that says coworker.

Why on earth would CWD specifically show footage of Chrome and say coworker? ok so she call this person a friend but the whole sequence is absolutely referring to this person as a coworker. Then they say police aren't saying if Pete Jr was aware of a male friend from Chrome.

So here we are again. Did Caldwell say someone from chrome and they interpreted as coworker on their own? Lost in translation? Or did he say coworker? Or did he say a coworker who was a friend (communicated outside of work) and they loosely interchanged the two terms? aaaggghhhhhhh

I've finally got the co-worker thingy straight but Caldwell says the friend from Chrome has been active posting on SM talking about Toni's case. That wouldn't be DJ would it?

I did not hear that. I hard that Pete Jr has been active posting to find her.

Anyone think this could be witness protection?

I haven't seen an unfiltered selfie in ages. I look like a greek god with the filters these days. ; ) Takes years off. And even applies makeup, removes zits, wrinkles, bags, gives you abs, makes you thinner, removes double chins etc... and you can literally roll out of bed and look like a super model. It's unreal!
So weighing the options, greek god or just out of bed. No brainer.
Especially for the younger generation who doesn't know what it's like to take a picture only to get the 4x6 weeks later and your eyes are closed! ha!

Lol. Me too.

Off topic. A women was shot and killed in my area. This does not happen here. No arrests and LE was very quiet. One of those cases that didn't get much attention at all. 7 months have past. LE made an arrest today!! 7 months later. They were piecing together evidence to best secure a conviction. LE knew who did it from the beginning. They always do. Just when you think the road is closed... there's always hope. Excellent work from from LE on this case.

Justice for Toni Anderson
Boyden Richard

Anyone think this could be witness protection?

If this was big enough drug wise it is a possibility-cartel, hidden compartments in vehicles, I-70 close, auto body shops, drug dealers, etc...... but I highly doubt it. I have had family work high profile drug cases and the people testifying aren't in witness protection. and if it was cartel, they probably wouldn't have wasted time with the car in the river etc....it would have been quick and gruesome.

Justice for Toni Anderson
Boyden Richard

Ya, I have read up on him. I'm not quite sure what to think of him. He is angry, I can tell you that! A lot of his facts are wrong too- just not sure.......JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member