Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New post is a must read.

And the one where he names names is also a must-read. Interestingly, his whole theory about what may have transpired for Toni that night (and possibly for days or weeks after) matches up with what the AMAP astrologer predicted a few days after she disappeared. Not sure if any of his theories were based on hers, or if he came to his conclusions separately.

In any case, this whole thing is still super fishy.

My question is why does Pete insist LE give all investigative information to him? He isn't family. I find it disrespectful to her family and out of line for him to think he has the right to request anything. MOO

Maybe, maybe not on the tin foil but wow wow wow.
If true, customer and location make me perk up.

My question is why does Pete insist LE give all investigative information to him? He isn't family. I find it disrespectful to her family and out of line for him to think he has the right to request anything. MOO

oh boy did I struggle with this. I'd want Pete on my side for sure. So yeah, dig away Pete, dig away.

1. I only comment on websleuth forums where I have strong geographic familiarity.
2. The SW blvd QT is indeed very close to the body shop.. but i have seen no credible link given by LE.
3. The NKC QT where the cop stopped her is really a totally different locale. The street config up there is independent of KCMO south of the river.. 26th street sounds close to both spots.. but they are miles away.. I will acknowledge that in 5 am traffic they are probably 15-18 minutes apart.
4. The strip bars in KC are allegedly chock full of criminals and owned by real live mob families. No joke. Real mob. Thats where the killer is IMO.
5. I get the Pokémon thing.. my 45 year old gf was way into it. She searched them out.. but she laughs when I tell her people think Toni died playing it at 5 am about 3 months after the craze peaked.

Kansas City is a top 10 La Cosa Nostra city. Still made men here.
The feds have chased the KC mob for years but the local PD is sympathetic to the mob. Kcfd and kcpd are full of boys from the old neighborhood. That is a fact that out of towners should take into account.
If she was in that QT on sw blvd she was 50 feet from the kansas state line.. maybe the feds need to be involved. Those kcmo boys will take care of their own.

Pokémon Go is just a hypothesis at this point. PS1 said somewhere that Toni had driven around Quik Trip several times. We haven't confirmed how he knows that, since that footage hasn't been included in any video that has been shared here, but it inspired someone to think that that behavior was similar to how people who are playing the game may drive. There were also other things she apparently did in her car that didn't seem like normal driving behavior, including driving down a boat ramp, if that is indeed what happened.

There is no actual data confirming either that she was or was not playing Pokémon Go. It's just one of many hypotheses at this point. According to the people who participate here who are familiar with the technology of the game, it would be easy to confirm by those who have access to her phone or Gmail account.
It is very frustrating when posters post their opinion without JMO, MOO, etc (not you) and have absolutely no facts to back anything up, yet still repeatedly state that they have all the answers. Poor mods on this forum. I could flag at least a dozen posts. Rant over [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

[...]
5. I get the Pokémon thing.. my 45 year old gf was way into it. She searched them out.. but she laughs when I tell her people think Toni died playing it at 5 am about 3 months after the craze peaked.

What part of 5 am or 3 months after the peak makes her think Toni dying playing it was funny?

There were still 5 million people playing and Toni got off work at 4:11 and decided to do something.

I know a 21-year-old female who stays out all night playing it almost every weekend. I guess it's impossible for her to have an accident, going by your friend's logic. Kinda sick she would find it funny if she did, frankly.

What part of 5 am or 3 months after the peak makes her think Toni dying playing it was funny?

There were still 5 million people playing and Toni got off work at 4:11 and decided to do something.

I know a 21-year-old female who stays out all night playing it almost every weekend. I guess it's impossible for her to have an accident, going by your friend's logic. Kinda sick she would find it funny if she did, frankly.
I do find the Pokémon theory a little ridiculous myself, as a player. Would you have driven on a boat ramp? I would have parked my car closely and walked ... I don't know many people who wouldn't. Yes, driving in parking lots you could pull up, but I live by a state park with boat ramps and canyons that Pokémon are at ...nobody drives up to those points, you walk.

Maybe she was chasing Pokémon and something nefarious happened? We just don't know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

So did Caldwell confirm co worker or friend? What's the final on this?

The only person I have seen that has been commenting about this was DJ2/JW's mother RJ. And that is from the Facebook pages. I have not seen anyone commenting anyone else has been posting about her. So this is interesting.

I went back and listened to all of this once again. It is Pete Jr. who Caldwell said was posting on SM but as I am writing this I'm going to have to listen once again. Pete Jr. quit posting anything on SM early on in this case. Pete Sr. has done all of the talking. Pete Jr. closed all of his Twitter, FB and probably other SM accounts. He stayed quiet. Guess Caldwell got that mixed up too. Is anything correct that has been told to us by anybody?

Watching the video again.
A. they say there is video surveillance of the police officer going in an opposite direction after the QT. So where are we getting that he followed her to Rt 9??

B. CWD shows a picture of Chrome and says she was to meet a man, a coworker at chrome. The interviewer on the next immediate clip says "have you been able to identify this friend"? Caldwell is answering yes to the term friend. Not the prelude clip that says coworker.

Why on earth would CWD specifically show footage of Chrome and say coworker? ok so she call this person a friend but the whole sequence is absolutely referring to this person as a coworker. Then they say police aren't saying if Pete Jr was aware of a male friend from Chrome.

So here we are again. Did Caldwell say someone from chrome and they interpreted as coworker on their own? Lost in translation? Or did he say coworker? Or did he say a coworker who was a friend (communicated outside of work) and they loosely interchanged the two terms? aaaggghhhhhhh

A. I took it Toni turned at the light and went down corridor 9 and the Officer went the opposite direction. Probably should listen to it once again, I've had a very difficult time getting everything straight.

I listened once again to the co-worker/friend comments. Why specify if Pete Jr. knew about the male friend from Chrome? That leads me to believe they think Pete Jr. may be jealous of the male friend.

Justice for Toni Anderson
Boyden Richard

Richard Boyden is a 70yr. old male and when reading many of the things he's said in his blog and on FB I thought he must be senile and delusional.
This latest info with names is very interesting and I'm going to have to check out what he's said with naming names and the bad deeds he's saying these Law Enforcement people are involved in. Hope others check into this too.

I did not hear that. I hard that Pete Jr has been active posting to find her.

You're correct but Pete Jr. quit posting on FB or SM very early on in this case. It's been Pete Sr. who has been doing all of the talking on SM.

I am not trying to ridicule people purporting the pokemon aspect. It is a valid option, just a far fetched one IMO. One thing about the pokemon theory is that if she was playing it can be very easily proven by her phone activity. Something we will probably never be told, unless the family is interested in suing Pokemon.

I still haven't had even one response to my suggestion that if the engine in TA's Ford Focus was running under water it would have hydrolock damage. If it has no hydrolock damage the engine wasn't running when it went submerged. If she was actively trying to back the car up the ramp ( shift lever in R posistion as reported by Toni's mom) the engine would have been running. If the engine was running it sucked in water.

This needs to be checked out. The spark plugs need to be removed from the engine first. ( if the sprak plugs are not removed first, the hydrolock damage could be caused by this "test") , so the engine can freely turn over with a jump start. If the starter can turn the engine over, there is no hydrolock damage.

Water does not compress like air does. If an engine sucks in water while running, it will bend internal parts making the engine seize.

No hydrolock=no accident IMO

Edit

With the engine not running in a car with an automatic transmission, any shift position besides "P" will allow the car to roll freely. Once the park pawl is disengaged, the vehicle is free wheeling. FYI

Shiffer, I'm all about this. I just don't know anything about cars to think one way or the other.

Shiffer, I'm all about this. I just don't know anything about cars to think one way or the other.

That is what I think is so good about this site. I know nothing about detective work, but the little I do know, I know. And I am a car guy with a huge tool set. I've seen several engine get ruined by merely trying to cross a deep creek, truck hood still visible. Once water gets sucked in that's all she wrote for the engine.

However, I have to caution to anyone able to test this on Toni's car, it is very, very important to remove the spark plugs first to allow the engine to pump any water out. If the engine is cranked with plug installed, it will hydrolock right there, ruining the test. Since the car was under water, the engine is full of water due to soaking. I hope I am clear on this.

Tiny pieces are all it takes to complete the puzzle. I hope my piece fits.

I am not trying to ridicule people purporting the pokemon aspect. It is a valid option, just a far fetched one IMO. One thing about the pokemon theory is that if she was playing it can be very easily proven by her phone activity. Something we will probably never be told, unless the family is interested in suing Pokemon.

What we do at websleuths is sleuth every angle, whether it makes sense or not. Oftentimes, clues are found in those theories.

You have to keep in mind how we do things here; jump off the ridiculous factor and look at it objectively. As you said, it is a valid option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper