Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Boyden is a 70yr. old male and when reading many of the things he's said in his blog and on FB I thought he must be senile and delusional.
This latest info with names is very interesting and I'm going to have to check out what he's said with naming names and the bad deeds he's saying these Law Enforcement people are involved in. Hope others check into this too.

Not sure what him being 70 has to do with this. Do you assume that everyone develops senility (dementia?), and it strikes that early? His thoughts seem far too organized to have been expressed by someone with dementia. He definitely seems out there (the way he connects crime to his religious beliefs is off-putting to me, personally), but nothing stood out in his two most recent writings as "delusional" or beyond the realm of possibility. He seems to assembled a large foundation of legal research. It would certainly be a HUGE situation, though, if what he is claiming is true.

I did find one of the lawsuits he mentioned online. Will look for other supporting materials later.

I still haven't had even one response to my suggestion that if the engine in TA's Ford Focus was running under water it would have hydrolock damage. If it has no hydrolock damage the engine wasn't running when it went submerged. If she was actively trying to back the car up the ramp ( shift lever in R posistion as reported by Toni's mom) the engine would have been running. If the engine was running it sucked in water.

This is an excellent point, and I would HOPE that the forensics examiners would be checking this all out. The way they treated the car, though, it's hard to know what evidence is still intact.

By the way, does anyone know if a drug called "rainbow heroin" exists? Last night I was falling asleep and Toni's pic came into my head along with "rainbow heroin".... strange and means absolutely nothing but just thought I'd ask.

I doubt the car would be there. The investigation isn't closed.

I think shifferbrainz was implying that the insurance company would own the car, not necessarily have possession of it. I don't know if legal owners have any ability to start/allow additional external investigations while the police or other related teams are still doing their initial investigation.

Not sure what him being 70 has to do with this. Do you assume that everyone develops senility (dementia?), and it strikes that early? His thoughts seem far too organized to have been expressed by someone with dementia. He definitely seems out there (the way he connects crime to his religious beliefs is off-putting to me, personally), but nothing stood out in his two most recent writings as "delusional" or beyond the realm of possibility. He seems to assembled a large foundation of legal research. It would certainly be a HUGE situation, though, if what he is claiming is true.

I did find one of the lawsuits he mentioned online. Will look for other supporting materials later.

You're not sure what 70 has to do with this? Don't think I'll even take the time to explain, I doubt you'd get it.

Let's just say, I think he's a nut.

Post 796 thread #6

I might add, the shifter cannot be merely "bumped" into the "R" position without the key being on and brake pedal pressed ( and on a floor shifter there is also a release from park button on some) . There is an electric interlock device to prevent accidental bump shift while parked.

However, if the emergency brake was applied, with the key on, you could shift the lever to "R" while pressing the brake, close the door and reach through an open window, release e brake and car rolls away.

That post claims that insiders have said so with no proof. I did check into it at the time, and could not find any. If somebody has any, I would love to see it.

How is it possible that this person knows that "TA parents, PS,Sr and LE" have all reported that the car was in reverse, and I can't find a single report that a single one of them said so?

One thing for certain is they had to reshift to allow it to be towed with wheels rolling. True evidence or anything being treated as evidence would have been loaded on a flat bed as is. I hope they took note before doing this.

Also, if it was anyone else suspected, and the police were asking questions, they would want to verify the alibi of whoever it was who ordered the treatment and recovery of the "evidence" and "non evidence" vehicles. evidence should have been given the priority, IMO. evidence was dragged off and non evidence was treated as a trailer queen.

So, I think this is a good question to answer.

Hi Everyone,

The police and Toni's parents both say this was an accident.

Therefore we will be closing this thread for discussion shortly.

If something new develops we will re-open Toni's thread.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Tricia

Noooooooooooooooo

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol. Just kidding Tricia. Hopefully it opens back up soon.

I was of the opinion the case is still open and the Police haven't officially said this was an accident.

I'm confused why you would shut this thread down when there's new documents coming forth with possible police implications.

Wow. Really? Forums gets shut down when it's an accident?

I see on the group that a few people are saying they read "somewhere" that it was in reverse. Nobody has ever cited a source. I thought I read somewhere it was in drive. Oh well, guess we won't get a chance to discuss this further....

I expect we won't hear anything for quite some time. Getting various results back usually takes around 2 months, due to processing queues, from what I've seen in other cases.

4. The strip bars in KC are allegedly chock full of criminals and owned by real live mob families. No joke. Real mob. Thats where the killer is IMO.

Some more info on that:

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_crime_family
"According to Scott Burnstein's Gangster Report website (see State of the Syndicate: the Kansas City Mafia Today), the Kansas City mob is on its last legs with 12 made men or less. The family still has some gambling and loansharking with some extortion involving drugs and the strip club industry."

State Of The Syndicate: The Kansas City Mafia Today
http://gangsterreport.com/state-of-the-syndicate-the-kansas-city-mafia-today/

Kansas City is a top 10 La Cosa Nostra city. Still made men here.
The feds have chased the KC mob for years but the local PD is sympathetic to the mob. Kcfd and kcpd are full of boys from the old neighborhood. That is a fact that out of towners should take into account.
If she was in that QT on sw blvd she was 50 feet from the kansas state line.. maybe the feds need to be involved. Those kcmo boys will take care of their own.

Organized crime. I've heard of this in KC but just have no real knowledge of the families. Cartels, Mob, Gangs, all organized crime is capable of serious crime because they have the associates to carry out orders and NOBODY snitchs, or breathes a word of it. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Tricia

Before the medical examiner's report is released? Has there been an official announcement today that I missed? This is a bummer.

Interesting, if it was ruled an accident why have they not close the case and release the videos?

The police did say it was still a open case while waiting for the tox report.

So this thread should stay open. Jmo.

This is exactly the type of case the site is all about. Shutting it down is your call of course but I cannot understand why? I thought I brought up good questions and cannot help feel they had something to do with your decision.

In my opinion, Toni mistook the entrance to the boat ramp for the entrance to the exit road. I believe Toni hit the ramp at a fair rate of speed, possibly while looking down at her cell phone. Given the sharp crest at the top of the boat ramp, her car would have gone airborne to some degree. When it came down on the ramp it would have been violent and that is probably our best bet to have triggered an event on the car's data recorder.

That is what I consider the most likely accident scenario.

In the unlikely event that Toni willingly drove onto the boat ramp, I highly doubt she slid into the river. The boat ramp is long and has a grippy surface. I just don't see it. If she did drive onto the boat ramp willingly, I would see simple inattentiveness as the reason for going into the water. She may have been looking down at her phone and did not keep the brake pedal depressed firmly enough. That type of accident happens all the time. It's a long way down that ramp, though, and one might expect sound or vibration to alert her that she was moving. Maybe not if the stereo was playing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist