Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I am a doctor's wife who has been through medical school with him and helped him study. I also have mental illness in my family (most families do and it is NOTHING to be ashamed about) and have helped several people by going with them to their doctor's appointments and with medical management. Medical management for a psych illness will make you an expert quickly.

I also agree Dr. Stangelive knows more than the average person about these things.

Absolutely, and thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems likely unless we start considering that Toni didn't get gas or simply got gas on her own accord before crossing burlington. The video they've provided is very difficult to decipher, but the QT's entire property is visible.

If you mess with the video a bit, you'll see the gas station. 0:37 gives a nice view of the support beams and the roof. Notice how it's angled to the left, which matches the google map. Solving this case requires patience accompanied by an obsession to find and expose their lies.

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JV...Rg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_?_=4zhbpzx7cb7iy8uuwhfr

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1469779,-94.5816394,137a,35y,66.31h,39.43t/data=!3m1!1e3

They must have verified this video is Toni by the use of her ATM card at QT? I have always been uneasy about it because of the incorrect date and time stamp. Has this ever been addressed? TIA!

The bassnectar sticker was vinyl
75a29d09924095e4ae3d03c8be0710e7.jpg

They must have verified this video is Toni by the use of her ATM card at QT? I have always been uneasy about it because of the incorrect date and time stamp. Has this ever been addressed? TIA!

The time and date are wrong on the video of Toni at the QT???

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The time and date are wrong on the video of Toni at the QT???

Not QT video-the JDBryder video that showed the stop.

Why have I not seen this JD video? And I thought the stop took place right next to QT and can be seen on that same video.

I published a basic transcription and analysis of that video a few pages ago.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...son-20-North-Kansas-City-15-Jan-2017-7/page27

I went back and bolded that one section because I think it is something the people complaining about changing facts really need to keep in mind.

Have you found another press release? This is the only one I can find- TheRealReason mentioned 2 pressers and I cannot locate the one before the retrieval-?? Thanks!

I remember you mentioning that before, sorry. So it goes from 1 cop about 1 min. Qt last to see. Then 2 cops and 7 min. and 2 cops last to see.

Why have I not seen this JD video? And I thought the stop took place right next to QT and can be seen on that same video.

No! I will find and link it for u! Sophie has it on her posts if you find it first-Looking now[emoji108]

It seems likely unless we start considering that Toni didn't get gas or simply got gas on her own accord before crossing burlington. The video they've provided is very difficult to decipher, but the QT's entire property is visible.

If you mess with the video a bit, you'll see the gas station. 0:37 gives a nice view of the support beams and the roof. Notice how it's angled to the left, which matches the google map. Solving this case requires patience accompanied by an obsession to find and expose their lies.

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JV...Rg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_?_=4zhbpzx7cb7iy8uuwhfr

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1469779,-94.5816394,137a,35y,66.31h,39.43t/data=!3m1!1e3

Reposting for people to view vids-

That is the one, yes time and date are off. How do we know it was 2 officers instead of 1? Was this reported by LE?

The surveillance video provided by J.D.Byrider shows a date of 01/28/2017. We know this is not video of a stop that occurred on 01/28/2017, because it was shown to us well before that date. It's pretty common for these systems not to get a lot of attention and have an inaccurate date.

Would it be beneficial to go over all possibilities again, including murder?

If Toni was murdered, then we have two choices: 1) bad luck 2) targeted

MOO speculation MOO

For this post, I will take the position that Toni was targeted for murder and then dumped.

Why?

Sex/drugs

Saw something

What else is possible?

If it is a homicide, my best guess is that it has something to do with DJ, BS, and any of their associates. DJ may have fallen asleep in his vehicle at the auto body shop, or left his phone there to ping. If they do indeed have him on camera sleeping in his vehicle as PS SR states, there is still one not accounted for that was with DJ at Chrome that night. They relocated the drug deal and it was moved out to the park. If this was the case, they specifically wanted her gone for a reason. This is where the CI theory could play out, but it is also starting to sound like a movie script. I'd have to know the level of drug purchases, the amounts specifically, to think there would be reason enough to kill someone because they might think she is a snitch, or higher level of drug involvement, not just street use,small sales, or personal use. Also, knowing whether or not she carried a burner phone would be helpful to either one of these theory's.

The Pokémon theory works. It answers a lot of unanswered questions. It just fits.

Sex? If she were involved in this more than Pete knew, Outside of Chrome, I would also expect her to have a burner phone. Unless something shows on her autopsy, unlikely.

Suicide? Totally am not inclined to buy this one. BUT!, I will say that this theory completely explains her parents actions on wanting to put this to bed. And, if they didn't want it known, Law Enforcement does not have to state that it was a suicide.

These are JMO!
Still have no idea.
I need more phone info, drug activity info, and personal info only someone close to her would know before I could go any further on any of these but the Pokémon theory. That LE will know by her tech and gaming accounts.

That is the one, yes time and date are off. How do we know it was 2 officers instead of 1? Was this reported by LE?

The second car is visible in the J.D.Byrider video. It's a bit of an assumption that the 2nd car is a police vehicle, but I don't see a private citizen joining in on a traffic stop. :)

Also, backup is often standard procedure for officer safety.

I remember you mentioning that before, sorry. So it goes from 1 cop about 1 min. Qt last to see. Then 2 cops and 7 min. and 2 cops last to see.

And don't forget that QT wasn't the last place she was seen. Remember that the officer followed her to the highway......That is the last place she was seen before just........vanishing. Had to throw that one in there.......[emoji6].

Has it been confirmed that LE followed Toni for a bit after she left the QuikTrip? That was claimed in the Crime Watch Daily show, but while saying it they showed Toni driving to the QuikTrip. Some people seem to see the following away as suspicious. But their suspicions could be eliminated if it didn't happen...

I don't expect time-stamps. They would have to be compared to the ones with the wrong date and time and with none at all. The stupid video also reads 1:20PM. No time-stamp at all from the closer view of the QT lot that I recall.

Has it been confirmed that LE followed Toni for a bit after she left the QuikTrip? That was claimed in the Crime Watch Daily show, but while saying it they showed Toni driving to the QuikTrip. Some people seem to see the following away as suspicious. But their suspicions could be eliminated if it didn't happen...

CWD was wrong about Toni leaving the gas station and the cops following her. She was leaving 26th and the two cars followed as Toni left the camera's view. After I posted that a few weeks ago they removed that sentence from the article.

http://imgur.com/qe5TMLs

Look above: "And it said, 'OMG, just got pulled over again,'" said Roxy.

[FONT=&quot]"But I do know that when she started her car the GPS is no longer transmitting on her car," said Sgt. Caldwell.[/FONT]

And as Toni leaves the gas station to get back on the highway known as the Route 9 Corridor, you can see the cop who'd pulled her over continue to follow her until she is out of view of surveillance cameras.

[FONT=&quot]"There is no visual evidence to show where she went," said Sgt. Caldwell.

[/FONT]https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/03/08/kansas-city-woman-vanishes-after-early-morning-traffic-stop-phone-gps-deactivated/

Didn't see it asked... I was wondering...

Was it uncommon for Toni to not wear a seatbelt? Or did she wear one 100% of the time?

Also, seeing that she didn't read/reply to the last text... Just wondering what kind of texter she was... Like myself, I can have texts on my phone that I don't read/reply to for a few hours, but have friends that don't let 25secs go by without responding, no matter what.

This won't really solve much directly, but the more we know, the better off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist