Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the type of case the site is all about. Shutting it down is your call of course but I cannot understand why? I thought I brought up good questions and cannot help feel they had something to do with your decision.

Wait. What questions?

I had that last post typed up, figured I might as well post it before this gets shut down.

In signing off, I would like to say I have lots more info to support the Pokemon Go theory. I fully expect that it will be revealed.

But that will confirm it is an accident, so I doubt this forum gets reopened.

Thanks everyone, for tolerating me. :)

I learned a few things...

In my opinion, Toni mistook the entrance to the boat ramp for the entrance to the exit road. I believe Toni hit the ramp at a fair rate of speed, possibly while looking down at her cell phone. Given the sharp crest at the top of the boat ramp, her car would have gone airborne to some degree. When it came down on the ramp it would have been violent and that is probably our best bet to have triggered an event on the car's data recorder.

That is what I consider the most likely accident scenario.

In the unlikely event that Toni willingly drove onto the boat ramp, I highly doubt she slid into the river. The boat ramp is long and has a grippy surface. I just don't see it. If she did drive onto the boat ramp willingly, I would see simple inattentiveness as the reason for going into the water. She may have been looking down at her phone and did not keep the brake pedal depressed firmly enough. That type of accident happens all the time. It's a long way down that ramp, though, and one might expect sound or vibration to alert her that she was moving. Maybe not if the stereo was playing, though.

But why drive a downwards slope to exit the park.

Not Penny's boat. (Lost reference)
Not an accident.

This is what happens when people talk conspiracy theories from other places as fact. The thread gets shut down.

Some more info on that:

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_crime_family
"According to Scott Burnstein's Gangster Report website (see State of the Syndicate: the Kansas City Mafia Today), the Kansas City mob is on its last legs with 12 made men or less. The family still has some gambling and loansharking with some extortion involving drugs and the strip club industry."

State Of The Syndicate: The Kansas City Mafia Today
http://gangsterreport.com/state-of-the-syndicate-the-kansas-city-mafia-today/

Most major cities have mob still..

If this thread is not re opened ... wanted to thank all of those that worked on this case. I learned so much from this case through all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what happens when people talk conspiracy theories from other places as fact. The thread gets shut down.

There are plenty of accident threads that are still open where speculation is still allowed.

Like the Oakland warehouse fire that was being used as a living space and club for artists. Plus other threads. Jmo

Most major cities have mob still..

I can't name a major city in the US without organized crime. It's been going on for over a hundred years and will continue on for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't had even one response to my suggestion that if the engine in TA's Ford Focus was running under water it would have hydrolock damage. If it has no hydrolock damage the engine wasn't running when it went submerged. If she was actively trying to back the car up the ramp ( shift lever in R posistion as reported by Toni's mom) the engine would have been running. If the engine was running it sucked in water.

This needs to be checked out. The spark plugs need to be removed from the engine first. ( if the sprak plugs are not removed first, the hydrolock damage could be caused by this "test") , so the engine can freely turn over with a jump start. If the starter can turn the engine over, there is no hydrolock damage.

Water does not compress like air does. If an engine sucks in water while running, it will bend internal parts making the engine seize.

No hydrolock=no accident IMO

Edit

With the engine not running in a car with an automatic transmission, any shift position besides "P" will allow the car to roll freely. Once the park pawl is disengaged, the vehicle is free wheeling. FYI

I wish we could tell!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is what I think is so good about this site. I know nothing about detective work, but the little I do know, I know. And I am a car guy with a huge tool set. I've seen several engine get ruined by merely trying to cross a deep creek, truck hood still visible. Once water gets sucked in that's all she wrote for the engine.

However, I have to caution to anyone able to test this on Toni's car, it is very, very important to remove the spark plugs first to allow the engine to pump any water out. If the engine is cranked with plug installed, it will hydrolock right there, ruining the test. Since the car was under water, the engine is full of water due to soaking. I hope I am clear on this.

Tiny pieces are all it takes to complete the puzzle. I hope my piece fits.

Thank you so much. I wish we had time to learn more from you!! I never responded because I know nothing about vehicle engines.

Some more info on that:

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_crime_family
"According to Scott Burnstein's Gangster Report website (see State of the Syndicate: the Kansas City Mafia Today), the Kansas City mob is on its last legs with 12 made men or less. The family still has some gambling and loansharking with some extortion involving drugs and the strip club industry."

State Of The Syndicate: The Kansas City Mafia Today
http://gangsterreport.com/state-of-the-syndicate-the-kansas-city-mafia-today/

One of those guys used to manage Chrome. Coincidence?

I had that last post typed up, figured I might as well post it before this gets shut down.

In signing off, I would like to say I have lots more info to support the Pokemon Go theory. I fully expect that it will be revealed.

But that will confirm it is an accident, so I doubt this forum gets reopened.

Thanks everyone, for tolerating me. :)

I learned a few things...

And, I myself have more information then most on this site. I have been watching this thread for some time and some of you all are very skilled as detectives. Hopefully they will keep this thread open. I do believe in the near future there's going to be a different outcome other than accident and Pokemon.

Thanks everyone- I am walking away with just as many questions as when this "accident" occurred. I have learned so much through all of you. 🤝

I'm hoping the person closing this thread explains where the Police have said this was an accident. People have contacted the Police and it's been said this is an open investigation and they're waiting on the autopsy report.

In the FB closed groups a number of people have contacted the Police to find out if this case was closed and was an accident. It's an open case.

Tricia is the owner (lawyer) so she can do what she wants. Maybe Toni's parents asked her to close it?

Tricia is the owner so she can do what she wants.

I'm well aware the owner of a forum can do what she wants but I would like further explanation. If she doesn't want to answer my question then I'll have to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper