MO MO - Tracy Pickett, 14, Webb City, 12 Aug 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tracy's NamUs profile was modified today, 11/22/22. She currently has 5 rule outs/exclusions

UP10493
07/01/1995
Lafayette
MO

UP5703
02/10/2003
New York
NY

UP8419
01/16/2001
Isle of Wight
VA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP8493
12/06/1993
Fairfax
VA

AUG 12, 2023
August 11, 1992 a 14-year-old girl left her home in Joplin to spend the night with a friend in Webb City, Mo. That was the last time Tracy Pickett was ever seen by her family.

The morning after the sleepover, which was a party, people say she was given a ride by a male individual who claimed he dropped her off safely near a pawnshop in Joplin.

Detectives say Tracy disappeared involuntarily. Her shoes were found in a closet at the friends house.

[...]

A small group gathered in Spiva Park, 4th and Main, in Joplin Saturday evening, August 12, 2023, to remember Tracy Pickett. Friends and family attended and also those who never knew her.

Tracy’s father has passed away but her mother was there. Still waiting to hear what happened to her daughter 31 years ago.

[...]

“At this stage of the investigation, Tracy’s death does not appear to be the result of a crime,” Vancouver police stated in a release.

“At this stage of the investigation, Tracy’s death does not appear to be the result of a crime,” Vancouver police stated in a release.
I think this is a different woman with the same name.

Police say the search for a missing Vancouver woman has ended tragically.

The Vancouver Police Department (VPD) says 55-year-old Tracy Pickett was found dead in the city’s Southlands neighbourhood on Thursday.

Pickett was reported missing by a family member on Wednesday after last being seen on Tuesday night in the city’s Dunbar neighbourhood.

I think this is a different woman with the same name.

Police say the search for a missing Vancouver woman has ended tragically.

The Vancouver Police Department (VPD) says 55-year-old Tracy Pickett was found dead in the city’s Southlands neighbourhood on Thursday.

Pickett was reported missing by a family member on Wednesday after last being seen on Tuesday night in the city’s Dunbar neighbourhood.

Oops, you’re so correct. I’m sorry I was so careless. Last month:

“I babysat Tracy. I mean, I knew her when she was eight years old, and she was the sweetest little girl. And it’s just hard to forget that that light was extinguished so quickly,” said Erin Hulsey, Tracy’s babysitter

Oops, you’re so correct. I’m sorry I was so careless. Last month:

“I babysat Tracy. I mean, I knew her when she was eight years old, and she was the sweetest little girl. And it’s just hard to forget that that light was extinguished so quickly,” said Erin Hulsey, Tracy’s babysitter
No problem dear @imstilla.grandma!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back