GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are still going to be investigating to see if anyone is involved? Did I hear that correctly?

As in.. the grandma?? Maybe she heard something and withheld that info? Idk.

I wonder how the friends from the video nursebeme posted earlier who kept saying that they had all the 'faith' in the world in the mother and were going to host a vigil for her tonight now feel as these details come out???

More than likely devasted even more than they are now. Maybe even second guessing themselves for not seeing it and preventing it.

It's just my opinion about this but I think that most of us look at our friends and family and sometimes our aquaintances (work friends, friends of friends) through glasses of our own morals and values. Meaning that when I look at someone I tend to think that they are like me. Perhaps they saw Shelby that way too?

They're young and this will be with them forever. I can't fault them for wanting to support her but as I've said before on these boards---if I ever am in the position where I would be defending a friend or even a family member of a crime it won't be to the media. For sure!

all JMHO

I definitely feel Tyler was murdered after his Grandmother had left for work. No link, no other information, JMO.

she repeatedly struck this poor little soul cause she wanted some more sleep? :furious::furious:

both my kids were terrible sleepers up until they were about 7/8months i was up every hour with them.....not once did i ever contemplate hitting them/harming them.i just got on with it and was there whenever they needed me,is that not what your meant to do when you are a mother if your kid needs you?

so what kind of sentence will she get if she's charged with 2nd degree murder?

I hope a support Shelby facebook doesn't pop up.You don't make heroes out of murderers.I don't care if Shelby did it out of anger or not.She murdered the baby with her bare hands.

You guys, I dont think the grandmother was there. I think she left at 7:30 AM. Mom came home in the early morn hours, from what I thought I heard. I think she killed him after that

IMO

I think you are probably right. I did not hear anything in the presser about a confirmed time of death, but I suppose the ME has a pretty good idea.

So it sounds like Shelby went out the night before, stayed out late, with grandma at home taking care of Tyler. Shelby comes home and goes to bed. Grandma gets up around 7:30 am to go to work. Tyler wakes up crying, Shelby tries to get him to calm down and go back to sleep. When that doesn't work she gets pissed and beats him. Once he is dead she walks with him to the cemetary, then goes home back to sleep, calls 911 around 11 am to report him kidnapped or missing.

Does that sound right to others? Is that what LE are thinking happened? And if so, how in the hello can anyone call her a "good mother"?

i wonder how those poor girls feel that defended her so bad after shes admitted this? i feel sorry for them :(

blunt force trauma

she repeatedly struck him . . . would not cooperate & go back to sleep

ME determined COD is multiple blunt force trauma :( Ms. Dasher acknowledged that she repeatedly struck the baby because he was not cooperating, he was crying, he would not lay down & go back to sleep. Poor baby Tyler.

Yeah, I'm sure that hitting/beating a baby helps them to calm down and stop crying... :rolleyes:

How about cuddling with him? Or put him on floor with toys and lie down and sleep there? A video... Snacks... Anything else but hitting...:banghead:

Hats off to the investigators...

I am curious to know what it was at the house that led the Child Abuse-experienced investigator to immediately suspect child abuse (assuming it wasn't blood or other bodily excreminet/floods from little Tyler). Sounds like maybe it was the state of the environment itself? Curious...

Yeah, I'm sure that hitting/beating a baby helps them to calm down and stop crying... :rolleyes:

How about cuddling with him? Or put him on floor with toys and lie down and sleep there? :banghead:

Or even bring him in the bed with you if you need to sleep so badly. Poor little guy just wanted some comfort

You guys, I dont think the grandmother was there. I think she left at 7:30 AM. Mom came home in the early morn hours, from what I thought I heard. I think she killed him after that

IMO

This is what I think happened then: grandma put Tyler to bed and then Shelby came home really late in the am before grandma left for work. Grandma gets up and leaves to go to work at &:30 am. Tyler gets up at some point in the morning and starts crying, probably just to start his day. Shelby flips out and kills him with her own hands. She dumps his body and goes back to bed. JMO

My son is two and I still hold his hand until he falls asleep.. I'm wondering if the baby had an ear infection or something that made him cry.. He could of just needed some pain meds IMO.... So sad...

IMO, Mommy had a huge violent temper tantrum.

Not buying rumored heroin use/drug activity by Mommy involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchase3400