GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys: re: my swirling balls (my mac is rather partial to them on most live feeds for some reason)

;-)

Now I'm getting swirling balls. I guess that's what I get for making fun of nurse's swirling balls!

Bob the Prosecuting Attorney is a little short, with graying hair and he has a lazy eye... can't remember what happened to him... he's a great guy!

Tyler's grandma, Shelby's mom, is having the worst day of her entire life I am sure. Feeling absolutely awful for her today.

I'm trying to read quietly and discretely from work and have had to force myself to not laugh aloud re: swirling balls :)

Ok, I'm just gonna sit and read off my ipod since my little guy is up.. I hope to get a little tidbit from you guys watching :0)

Here come the tomatoes...

I wish people would be nicer to the friends and family. (No one specific here.) Imagine being in their position.
If your best friend's child went missing would you immediately say "She killed him, I know she killed him!"
You would want to believe she was innocent too... and if you were a people person might even defend her publicly.

When it is revealed that the mother is likely the person responsible, these friends should not be attacked for believing in their friend.
They should either be left alone or just treated with respect. They just lost a little boy they adore and now their best friend was arrested for it.

I hope they come out quickly and say that Shelby DID confess to beating him to death, if she did, so that at least people have that.

Even with photographic proof & a confession that someone you love & trust has committed a horrible crime... it's STILL difficult to believe it.

Once they do accept it... the nightmares, picturing exactly what happened to Tyler, what he went through, blaming themselves... will all start.

I have great compassion for Shelby's family and friends, as well as Joe's family and friends. It will take time for them to believe this.

Not only dealing with Tyler's loss but if his Mom beat him to death, that makes it so much worse. Just imagine...

It's much easier to hate a stranger, than someone you love.

Just my VERY personal opinion. Try to understand. Nobody wants to be in their shoes. :twocents:

Well, said!! I agree with you 100%.

7730 Clevedon in Affton, MO Pull up her address in google map,unreal how many cemetaries surround there.

I wonder if she was smiling (in video) because she was high. I wonder if she went to "sleep" because she was high. JMO JMO

7730 Clevedon in Affton, MO Pull up her address in google map,unreal how many cemetaries surround there.

Yeah, old ones, too! LOVE to tour them when there is an opportunity. The ones in north StL are amazing. General Sherman is buried in a plot at Calvary close to my friend's gramma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas