GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1192836008&ref=pb

(BTW, I wonder why she is listed in the "RIP Tyler Daniel Dasher" friends list???)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/260450047335826/

OMG she is a member of that group! Obviously one of her friends has her facebook password. My daughter shares her with her friends and they prank each other on it. But give me a dang break... she MURDERED her baby! She does NOT belong on a group remembering sweet Tyler and her friends are just saying that's fine?!?!

BTW... I knew last night someone had her pw... I watched the posts disappear from her wall. Someone out there knows something more... how else would the posts disappear? Shelby was with detectives from 12ish on.

OMG she is a member of that group! Obviously one of her friends has her facebook password. My daughter shares her with her friends and they prank each other on it. But give me a dang break... she MURDERED her baby! She does NOT belong on a group remembering sweet Tyler and her friends are just saying that's fine?!?!

BTW... I knew last night someone had her pw... I watched the posts disappear from her wall. Someone out there knows something more... how else would the posts disappear? Shelby was with detectives from 12ish on.

Maybe her mom.. IMO

I'm going to go light some candles and sit on the porch looking into the tall oaks and nature surrounding.
I'm so sorry sweet little Tyler, may you play forever with all the other children taken too soon.:rose:

Unfortunately, as I surmised. No heavy drug use by Mommy involved here:

According to McCulloch, Dasher, 20, arrived home drunk about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
After her mother left for work about 7:30, Tyler would not stop crying and Dasher beat him to death and disposed of the body. What happened after that is "a bit fuzzy," the prosecutor said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1duVqpqKP

BBM...you're kidding me. What time did this abuse take place, I have not seen this in print yet?

It was in one of the previous links about her confession, that she beat the child, disposed of him and went back to bed.

Unfortunately, as I surmised. No heavy drug use by Mommy involved here:

According to McCulloch, Dasher, 20, arrived home drunk about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
After her mother left for work about 7:30, Tyler would not stop crying and Dasher beat him to death and disposed of the body. What happened after that is "a bit fuzzy," the prosecutor said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html#ixzz1duVqpqKP

Drugs could have been involved, too.

I wonder too how long it was from first blow to death.

We need one of our verfied nurses/pediatric nurses to come and explain to us about closed head injuries.

We've had the discussion before but instead of me randomly trying to remember we should ask for one of our verified nurses to answer.

Nursebeeme still here?

It really hurts to think about it.

I'm going to go light some candles and sit on the porch looking into the tall oaks and nature surrounding.
I'm so sorry sweet little Tyler, may you play forever with all the other children taken too soon.:rose:

Thank you for saying that. There must be a special place in heaven for all these children. The ones we've learned about too many times here. There must be a place where they are held, loved and comforted and are free to run and play.

It's not much, but that thought gives me a little comfort now.

It was in one of the previous links about her confession, that she beat the child, disposed of him and went back to bed.

I missed that last part. It makes me wonder if she layed the body where he would be found, LE would be called and arrive at her door to find her asleep.

Damn it. RIP sweet boy, I'm so sorry this happened to you.

As horrible as a stranger abduction/ murder is, somehow it is so much worse that it was his mother that did this to him.

I hate to think of what the couple who discovered the body will be going through as we all try to digest this. I'm sure that image is burnt into the backs of their minds.

Didn't I read earlier in the thread that someone had seen a picture of her patio table with a pipe or something else used for smoking? This is MOO but that struck something inside of me. Over a month ago, a young man in my hometown beat his girlfriend almost to death with a beer mug after smoking "Spice", It is a synthetic drug that is legally purchased because it is packaged as incense. I am in NO way condoning his behavior (or hers whether drugs were involved or not) but it just got me thinkin'!

So it sounds like Shelby went out the night before, stayed out late, with grandma at home taking care of Tyler. Shelby comes home and goes to bed. Grandma gets up around 7:30 am to go to work. Tyler wakes up crying, Shelby tries to get him to calm down and go back to sleep. When that doesn't work she gets pissed and beats him. Once he is dead she walks with him to the cemetary, then goes home back to sleep, calls 911 around 11 am to report him kidnapped or missing.

Does that sound right to others? Is that what LE are thinking happened? And if so, how in the hello can anyone call her a "good mother"?

Well they don't know or else they are taking some of the same medicine she is.

Didn't I read earlier in the thread that someone had seen a picture of her patio table with a pipe or something else used for smoking? This is MOO but that struck something inside of me. Over a month ago, a young man in my hometown beat his girlfriend almost to death with a beer mug after smoking "Spice", It is a synthetic drug that is legally purchased because it is packaged as incense. I am in NO way condoning his behavior (or hers whether drugs were involved or not) but it just got me thinkin'!

Drug related killings are happing everywhere. Recently, a friend of a friend and his wife was shot and killed by one of two teenage sons. On his way out of the house he meet the brother and said "you may not want to go in there right now, I just killed mom and dad." He was smoking crack.

I KNEW it!! (my speculation only)

I considered drugs having a leg in this child's death.
As soon as I read lots of activity in the home I thought--either a bunch of young adults drinking or doing drugs. About every neighborhood has a home like that.

I am feeling sad for the Tyler's dad and his family...yesterday many people were willing to consider Dad a suspect, even though it was indicated he was not in Tyler's life, just as some people seem to be stretching to find a way to blame Sky's father for his unknown fate. Mothers do horrible things to their children...sometimes fathers or boyfriends do as well. But it is sad to me that the men are always suspect first, when more and more, women are harming their children. In fact, it seems that the last adult known to be with the child is most often the culprit. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

My son is two and I still hold his hand until he falls asleep.. I'm wondering if the baby had an ear infection or something that made him cry.. He could of just needed some pain meds IMO.... So sad...

Oh bless, I remember those days all too well (after DS started day care around 10 months). The nights of screaming because his wee ears hurt so much and I had to wait for the drops or meds to work. I just sat there rocking and singing to him (boy, it feels like yesterday although he's now 14 years old). I hate to say it, but those comforting moments are some of my most precious memories (sad, that he wasn't feeling well). He would hold onto me so tight! Nowadays - not so much!!

Why didn't she just pick up this precious child and hold and cuddle him. Give him the love and reassurance he needed (or merely a diaper change, or perhaps some food). You'll never get those moments back with your little ones.

I grieve for tyler today -- poor lad, all he wanted was some love.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members