GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wheels of Justice move slowly here in the Lou, but they do move in due time . . . not worried on bit about this case falling through the cracks.

actually, St. Louis County courts are so bogged down with cases.

I was just reading some facebook posts and according to a couple of her supporters "Shelby didn't confess to anything". I don't for one second believe that LE would say she confessed if she didn't. MOO

Shelby Dasher indicted in murder of 13-month-old son

The grand jury added the charge of child abuse to the indictment, which states, "Dasher knowingly inflicted cruel and inhuman punishment upon Tyler by repeatedly striking him about the head and body with her fist and Tyler died as a result of the injuries sustained from this conduct."

Now that the case has moved forward, the trial court must decide whether to grant the bail motion.

Public Defender barks, Prosecutor barks back . . . love the comments from the Post-Dispatch readers.

FYI. There is some interesting comments made by Shelby's mom on the "I hope Shelby Dasher doesn't get away with murder like Casey Anthony did" facebook page. I will refrain from stating my opinion of what I think about most of the people close to Shelby and their intelligence and common sense. Ooops, I think I just passive aggressively did.

The part that I find heartbreaking is that Shelby's friends and family are so adamantly defending her; they have forgotten the circumstances. They want to say that Shelby did not confess; or it was a "fake" confession. What they are forgetting is that unforgettable video of Shelby leading LE to little Tyler's body. This is a sad, sad case. Family can be allowed to love Shelby through her trial, but love should not be completely blind. They should not be declaring her innocence; they should be seeking to get her the help that she obviously needs for her behavior. They should love Tyler enough to want justice. They can still love Shelby without loving her actions on that fateful day - IMHO.

It is very sad. The family and friends are understandably angry and defensive, just not at the right people in my opinion.

So very sad. I will never understand harming a child and its even harder to understand a mother or father killing their own child. Rest in peace Tyler.

Wasn't Shelby due back in court yesterday? 4/2/12. Has anyone heard anything?

Wasn't Shelby due back in court yesterday? 4/2/12. Has anyone heard anything?

Settlement Conf Scheduled
Scheduled For: 05/04/2012; 9:00 AM ; DAVID L VINCENT III; St Louis County
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
Hearing Continued From: 04/02/2012; 9:00 AM Settlement Conference
Motion to Compel
Filed By: STEVEN BART CALHOUN
Notice of Hearing Filed

This from casenet

Just to bump up for our precious little Tyler

This is an article that I did not see posted:

http://www.ktts.com/news/143720126.html

Police Investigate Markings On Child's Tombstone

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the grey granite marker for Tyler Dasher reads in part, "I wish you a beautiful peaceful lullaby to grace your eternal rest." Someone wrote the word "We" over the "I." The marking has since been removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this older article (posted by Kat above), when Shelby was indicted, she was still hoping for bond.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5bbc5686-63b0-11e1-8988-001a4bcf6878.html

Shelby Dasher indicted in murder of 13-month-old son

Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:07 am

A grand jury voted Wednesday that there is probable cause to send Shelby Dasher to trial for child abuse and second-degree murder for the death of her 13-month-old son, Tyler.

The grand jury added the charge of child abuse to the indictment, which states, "Dasher knowingly inflicted cruel and inhuman punishment upon Tyler by repeatedly striking him about the head and body with her fist and Tyler died as a result of the injuries sustained from this conduct."

Now that the case has moved forward, the trial court must decide whether to grant the bail motion.

Checking in on Tyler. May justice be served.

Always thinking of you Tyler and hoping that justice will be dealt in your honor. Nothing is worse then being betrayed by the one person who you loved and trusted above everyone else.

To see your Grandmother stick up for the one who killed you breaks my heart. How can anyone be on the side of someone who killed a child? Especially when that child is related to you.

I hope that people are right and there is an afterlife, if not just for all the children who are killed to have a safe and happy place to live in.

leanaí;7831128 said:
Nothing is worse then being betrayed by the one person who you loved and trusted above everyone else.

To see your Grandmother stick up for the one who killed you breaks my heart. How can anyone be on the side of someone who killed a child? Especially when that child is related to you.

I think happens too much.. like in the Anthony case. The grandmothers feel like they have already lost so much when the grandchild is gone and they can't bear to lose the daughter too.

I think happens too much.. like in the Anthony case. The grandmothers feel like they have already lost so much when the grandchild is gone and they can't bear to lose the daughter too.

I know for a fact if any of my children ever hurt any of my Grandchildren that the police better get to them before I do. I love my children more then anything, and will love my Grandchildren just as much. But hurting a child is unforgivable.

It is so very, very hard to look at Tyler's pictures. I use to have one in my signature of him but every time I saw it my heart ached so bad for him and how afraid he must have been as she hit him over and over that I had to get rid of it.

May Justice be served for Tyler and for all those who love him.

Updating: SD was due in court on 5/4, I saw this when I looked her up today, from casenet.

Settlement Conf Scheduled
Scheduled For: 07/27/2012; 9:00 AM ;
Hearing Continued From: 05/04/2012; 9:00 AM Settlement Conference

Hope your having fun in heaven Ty!!! Fly with the angels little man. <3

No, I haven't seen or heard anything on the news lately. I checked casenet and her next hearing is still set for 7-27-12. I did see this motion filed on 6-5 though

Motion Filed
STATE'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER RE: AUTOPSY PHOTOS FILED

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay