MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TH may be let out on bail, if he makes bond…… !!!! Have I understood this correctly???

A judge found Haslett indigent Tuesday and assigned the public defender’s office to the case. He was being held on $500,000 bond. If Haslett posts bond, he would be banned from contacting the victim and possessing any weapons. He would also have to wear a GPS monitor.

TH may be let out on bail, if he makes bond…… !!!! Have I understood this correctly???

A judge found Haslett indigent Tuesday and assigned the public defender’s office to the case. He was being held on $500,000 bond. If Haslett posts bond, he would be banned from contacting the victim and possessing any weapons. He would also have to wear a GPS monitor.

How about a GPS monitor with prongs? And she gets to decide how tight.

He better never see freedom.

JMO

I do NOT understand out justice system!

This may be a stupid question....but I can't recall ever seeing a similar circumstance. Why would the police board up the windows, etc? Is it now condemned? Or was this put in place out of fear that neighbors and observers not loot or throw rocks etc. While he is in jail? Lol I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on there? I can't help but feel the police have found a great deal of potential evidence but with no additional charges and no public statements it is confusing to figure out what to make of this entire situation.

This may be a stupid question....but I can't recall ever seeing a similar circumstance. Why would the police board up the windows, etc? Is it now condemned? Or was this put in place out of fear that neighbors and observers not loot or throw rocks etc. While he is in jail? Lol I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on there? I can't help but feel the police have found a great deal of potential evidence but with no additional charges and no public statements it is confusing to figure out what to make of this entire situation.
Post in thread 'MO-Woman escapes from house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022'
MO-Woman escapes from house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022
See Post #80 in this thread

Agree with this poster …. The only time I have ever seen it before was with the Ariel Castro Case ….The Cleveland Kidnappings

Is he then to go back to his boarded up house?

Is he then to go back to his boarded up house?
I wondered where he would go as well??? As I am sure Police will not let him back there … nor his landlord I would assume???

And his father doesn’t live locally, do they let people on bail in the US travel interstate????

I guess we only have to worry if he or his family can raise the $500k bond??

I was not sure of her race before this article. This scares me. Especially knowing his SM posts. IMO
Also from article:

Around the time she went missing, several prominent community leaders raised concerns about the disappearance of multiple Black women and girls. Last month, the Kansas City Defender, a nonprofit newsroom, published a video of Bishop Tony Caldwell saying that he had received information that the missing women had all been kidnapped from Prospect Avenue in Kansas City.

The police dismissed the concerns outright as “completely unfounded”, saying in a statementthat “there is no basis to support this rumor”.

In fact the survivor, who is referred to as TJ in court documents, said Haslett picked her up on Prospect Avenue in early September.

I'm not the OP but I think the implication -- seeing the garage tucked under like that -- is that the garage might easily be the portal to the hell he's inflicted. Scary hidey hole. Not  that the door can't open further, that he purposefully slithers under.

JMO
In The Guardian article posted further downthread, victim TJ said his hell is in the basement... not sure of percentage of houses where basement door is found in garage overall, though.

Regarding the drone that Haslett allegedly used ….

Do drones record all previous GPS details like a car for example?? Could Police track a drone’s history like that???

The following questions are based on the possible allegation that there are more victims… I for one, do believe the current victim’s statement, that her friends didn’t make it ….

Is it possible that TH used the drone to seek out possible possible body disposal locations, or even targets??

Also is it possible TH used the drone to check if previous victim‘s bodies had been found, or if they were they still where he placed them??

IMO
Fortunately I think LE can trace the drone's digital footprint. I heard that drones unless they are very expensive ones don't travel far. So that is a good thing. I think its a few miles that they can travel. If the barrel had a hit by the cadaver dog I wonder if he....... did anyone see his grill with a slab of meat on it? That is if he didn't dispose of her friends then this gross thought came to my mind. I mean he is weird afterall. Who does what he did? By the way the thought makes me want throwup. It was a photo on his Facebook page I saw and someone had made a likewise comment. But weirdness ya maybe.

Last edited:
Only if LE is prepared to tell the public anything they've found out, which in my opinion, they aren't ready yet. It's pretty early in this case.

I could have sworn that I read they have the house boarded up for about a month which tells me they aren't done investigating it. For the life of me I can't find anything to back that up so will have to say it's MOO. Will update with a link if I find one.
I did see one of the MSM articles, I think from The Guardian, had in it a picture of his house. It's now surrounded by really high chain link fence. It looked like they weren't finished with it. MOO

Does anyone know what this is??? A homemade furnace or something similar??? (It also appears to be on wheels)

Mr Slouth thinks it maybe a “smoker” ????

Photo from this article

4B6CBE6F-8C72-4A4E-8B1B-91B2E03B1F3B.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what this is??? A homemade furnace or something similar??? (It also appears to be on wheels)

Photo from this article

View attachment 373720
Ya, it looks like a homemade contraption. It kind of looks put together with different parts.

Photo from this article

View attachment 373720
The upright rectangle part with the chimney looks like a possible smoker. The cylinder looks like a meat grinder. Hubby is a hunter who processes his own venison (bleck, so gross, btw) and has both sorts of things, but yeah, this looks homemade.

Feeling sick now because yes, my mind went there.

It might have been the property owner who arranged for the home to be boarded up and not the police.

The upright rectangle part with the chimney looks like a possible smoker. The cylinder looks like a meat grinder. Hubby is a hunter who processes his own venison (bleck, so gross, btw) and has both sorts of things, but yeah, this looks homemade.

Feeling sick now because yes, my mind went there.
Thanks… yes my mind went there too…..

Photo from this article

View attachment 373720
This is a meat smoker. It looks like he took a pellet smoker (the cylinder) and an electric smoker (the big rectangle section) and welded them together or something...

In The Guardian article posted further downthread, victim TJ said his hell is in the basement... not sure of percentage of houses where basement door is found in garage overall, though.
The garage is located on the basement level of the house that is located on the backside of the house. There is a sliding garage door that is broke, but also inside of the one car garage there would be another door that leads into the basement. (This is where he built the room and held her captive.) It is also very common that the furnace, water heater and washer/dryer hook ups are in the basement. Then inside of that basement, there would be a staircase that leads to the upper level of the house. Usually those old houses have serious foundation issues. Foundation issues is probably the reason why he can't slide the garage door up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd
Back