MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has MSM reported where TH was arrested? I didn’t see it in the articles I read, but my apologies if it’s been mentioned here and I just missed it.
This update says he's been booked into the Clay County Adult Detention Center

I wonder who's looking after Haslett's son right now
Well thank God it’s not him.
Can you imagine the trauma he’s endured. Psychological trauma.
It kind of reminds me of an episode on Criminal Minds, ‘In the name of blood’, season 3, I believe.
Gosh I couldn’t imagine if something like this was happening but all things are possible.
I hope for his son’s future mental health that he had no idea what was going on. I’m sure he will be scarred for life.

mOo

NEW: Excelsior Springs police and public works crews are on scene boarding up home of Timothy Haslett Jr. Haslett was charged with first degree rape, first degree kidnapping, and second degree assault on Friday.
Matt Flener KMBC
https://twitter.com/MattFlenerKMBC

Is... this usual??

I can't recall anyone ever doing that before.

This update says he's been booked into the Clay County Adult Detention Center
It's a miracle she managed to escape.

"She heard a woman screaming and came knocking on the door, so she opened the door and the lady said, 'You have to help me, I've been raped, I've been held captive,'" Tharp said. "She's like, 'You gotta help me.'"

Tharp's grandma let the young woman in, wrapped her in a blanket and gave her some food and water.

"My grandma could tell she was weak," Tharp said. "She didn't have a whole lot of clothes on. She said she had a metal dog collar around her neck and could see the ligature marks around her wrists."

Tharp said the woman also had duct tape around her neck, as if it had been on her mouth and she pulled it down.

Johnson said she also saw the ligature marks around the woman's wrists and even noticed some on her ankles. She said the woman looked malnourished and couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. Johnson said the dog collar looked like a homemade shock collar because it had a black box on the front.

The young woman said Haslett, who lives at the white house at Old Orchard Avenue and Don Shelton Boulevard, was the one who sexually assaulted her and held her against her will in the basement. She guessed she'd been there since September.

But that Friday morning, she saw a window of opportunity.

"She said once he left, she flung that door open, let his dog out and she took off," Tharp said.

Tharp says her grandma did the right thing.

"There's a possibility that my grandma got her in the house just in time," Tharp said.

Neighbors on Don Shelton say they never saw Haslett much and never had interactions with him.

"I seen him walk his child up and down the street once in a while, that's about it," said Tim Grover said, who lives next to Johnson and Tharp.

He posted that picture of the rail road bridge in March 2017.

To clarify - just a few weeks after Libby and Abby were found.
Since he's in custody we can link to his FB page.

1665460596537.png

I wonder what's in the barrels.

Time 2:35 in second video:

View attachment 371882
She said her friends didn't make it. I don't know what that means yet, but it doesn't sound very good. Hopefully just trash in those barrels.

These are the cases that give me nightmares. My biggest fear in this world. Thank the Lord she escaped, and will get him behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back