MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kansas City 911 calls are encrypted and not available to the public, so there is very, very little crime data available via crime maps. They are not correct at all. I am local who lives right off Prospect. The Citizen app is your best bet because it is locally reported/managed.

Additionally, there are always young missing people I see on NextDoor or Facebook neighborhood groups that do not get reported to the police because the police are extremely unhelpful here most of the time, especially to POC and in poorer neighborhoods. I found a preschool aged child in a critical situation hanging out of a window in this area and the police showed up and did nothing. Twice.

My copy skills are lacking but here a view of the back yard and garage entry. I hadn't realized it was a basement garage. Which makes is all the more creepy that he could just drive in, if the door wasn't broken.

EDIT to add that the google pic is from 2013 before he moved in. The red car is meaningless.

Attachments

• back yard view.png
    back yard view.png
    705.2 KB · Views: 111
My copy skills are lacking but here a view of the back yard and garage entry. I hadn't realized it was a basement garage. Which makes is all the more creepy that he could just drive in, if the door wasn't broken.

EDIT to add that the google pic is from 2013 before he moved in. The red car is meaningless.
I'm not sure the door is broken. If you mention that because he "rolls in and out" with it only being open a foot or so according to his neighbor Missy... I think that's just him not wanting to open the door all the way up so people can't look in and see "things" he doesn't wany anyone to know about. All MOO. :)

22CY-CR03165 - ST V TIMOTHY MARRION HASLETT JR

Charge/Judgment
Description:Rape Or Attempted Rape - 1st Degree - Aggravated Sexual Offense { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 566.030 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:566.030-002Y202011.0
Arresting Agency:SO CLAY COUNTY-LIBERTY
Next Charge/Judgment
Description:Kidnapping-1st Degree { Felony A RSMo: 565.110 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:565.110-001Y202010.0
Next Charge/Judgment
Description:Assault - 2nd Degree { Felony D RSMo: 565.052 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:565.052-001Y202013.0

10/13/2022Pub Defdr Fee Assessment Filed
Fee Assessment; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: TIFFANY MICHELE LEUTY
Motion for Discovery
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
10/11/2022Ord Pub Defender to Represent
COURT FINDS DEFENDANT IS INDIGENT. PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT***. LA/nt
Filed By: LOUIS ANGLES
Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 12/02/2022; 9:00 AM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Bond Reduction Hrng Scheduled
This matter comes before the court on 10-11-2022 for initial appearance after defendant was jailed on a warrant. Defendant appeared within 48 hours of his/her arrest Via video. Defendant is read the Complaint/Information/Indictment and advised pursuant the right to retain counsel, right to remain silent, that any statement made may be used against him/her and the right to apply for Public Defender. Defendant enters plea of not guilty. Defendant referred to Public Defender for representation. PUBLIC DEFENDER ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT. Defendant was advised of bond rights under Supreme Court Rule 33.06 and allowed to address the court. After consideration of the arguments made at initial appearance, the court: Denies the request for bond change and sets the matter for BOND HEARING within seven working days of the initial appearance and directs the prosecuting attorney to notify any victims if victim notification is required. BOND HEARING is set for 10-18-2022 @ 9:00 A.M. LA/nt
Scheduled For: 10/18/2022; 1:30 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
STATE APPEARS BY PROS. ATTY. DEF. APPEARS IN CUSTODY PRO SE. DEF. IS ARRAIGNED. INFORMATION IS READ TO DEF. & COURT ENTERS A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. CAUSE CONTINUED TO 10/18/2022 AT 1:30 P.M. FOR INITIAL BOND HEARING. CASE IS ALSO SET OVER TO 12/2/2022 AT 9:00 A.M. FOR PRELIMINARY HEARING. DEFENDANT ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR P.D SERVICES. DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO APPEAR ON TIME FOR ALL COURT DATES. COURT FINDS DEFENDANT IS INDIGENT. PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT***. LA/nt
Hearing Continued From: 10/11/2022; 1:35 PM Arraignment
Warrant Served
Document ID - 22-CYARW-499; Served To - TIMOTHY MARRION HASLETT; Served Date - 10/08/2022; Served Time - 18:35:00; Service Type - SD; Reason Description - SERV; Service Text -
Warrant Issued
Document ID: 22-CYARW-499, for HASLETT, TIMOTHY MARRION. , Bond Amount: 500,000.00, Bond Text: NO CONTACT WITH ALLEGED VICTIM ; NOT TO POSSESS WEAPONS OF AY TYPE GPS MONITORING PRIOR TO RELEASE
Arraignment Scheduled
Associated Entries: 10/11/2022 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
tree-collapse_button.jpg
Scheduled For: 10/11/2022; 1:35 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
10/07/2022Probable Cause Statement Filed
Complaint Filed
Judge Assigned

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2022
Judge/CommissionerTimeDaySettingEvent
LOUIS ANGLES1:30 PM1 OF 1 Bond Reduction Hearing
Event Text: Location: Division 7 Courtroom Clay
Address: 11 S WATER LIBERTY MO
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2022
LOUIS ANGLES9:00 AM1 OF 1 Preliminary Hearing

@Niner
Thank you so much for this!

(I didn’t see this before now.)
Not knowing it was this type of garage was still odd to begin with. But now that I see that it’s this type of garage, it’s no longer odd in the slightest and there’s no wonder why he didn’t open it more than a foot! Oh my word.

mOo

(I didn’t see this before now.)
Not knowing it was this type of garage was still odd to begin with. But now that I see that it’s this type of garage, it’s no longer odd in the slightest and there’s no wonder why he didn’t open it more than a foot! Oh my word.

mOo
Just curious as to why you think that type of garage couldn't open more than a foot. My garage door experiences are different from that style of house/garage, so curious why this style makes you think that. Or anyone that knows more about this style of house/garage doors than I do. :) TIA!

Just curious as to why you think that type of garage couldn't open more than a foot. My garage door experiences are different from that style of house/garage, so curious why this style makes you think that. Or anyone that knows more about this style of house/garage doors than I do. :) TIA!
I'm not the OP but I think the implication -- seeing the garage tucked under like that -- is that the garage might easily be the portal to the hell he's inflicted. Scary hidey hole. Not  that the door can't open further, that he purposefully slithers under.

JMO

I'm not the OP but I think the implication -- seeing the garage tucked under like that -- is that the garage might easily be the portal to the hell he's inflicted. Scary hidey hole. Not  that the door can't open further, that he purposefully slithers under.

JMO
OH! I misread what the OP said! Thanks for your post. It made me go back and take another look. lol

22CY-CR03165 - ST V TIMOTHY MARRION HASLETT JR

Charge/Judgment
Description:Rape Or Attempted Rape - 1st Degree - Aggravated Sexual Offense { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 566.030 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:566.030-002Y202011.0
Next Charge/Judgment
Description:Kidnapping-1st Degree { Felony A RSMo: 565.110 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:565.110-001Y202010.0
Next Charge/Judgment
Description:Assault - 2nd Degree { Felony D RSMo: 565.052 }
Date:10/07/2022Code:565.052-001Y202013.0

10/13/2022Pub Defdr Fee Assessment Filed
Fee Assessment; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Motion for Discovery
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
10/11/2022Ord Pub Defender to Represent
COURT FINDS DEFENDANT IS INDIGENT. PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT***. LA/nt
Filed By: LOUIS ANGLES
Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 12/02/2022; 9:00 AM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Bond Reduction Hrng Scheduled
This matter comes before the court on 10-11-2022 for initial appearance after defendant was jailed on a warrant. Defendant appeared within 48 hours of his/her arrest Via video. Defendant is read the Complaint/Information/Indictment and advised pursuant the right to retain counsel, right to remain silent, that any statement made may be used against him/her and the right to apply for Public Defender. Defendant enters plea of not guilty. Defendant referred to Public Defender for representation. PUBLIC DEFENDER ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT. Defendant was advised of bond rights under Supreme Court Rule 33.06 and allowed to address the court. After consideration of the arguments made at initial appearance, the court: Denies the request for bond change and sets the matter for BOND HEARING within seven working days of the initial appearance and directs the prosecuting attorney to notify any victims if victim notification is required. BOND HEARING is set for 10-18-2022 @ 9:00 A.M. LA/nt
Scheduled For: 10/18/2022; 1:30 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
STATE APPEARS BY PROS. ATTY. DEF. APPEARS IN CUSTODY PRO SE. DEF. IS ARRAIGNED. INFORMATION IS READ TO DEF. & COURT ENTERS A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. CAUSE CONTINUED TO 10/18/2022 AT 1:30 P.M. FOR INITIAL BOND HEARING. CASE IS ALSO SET OVER TO 12/2/2022 AT 9:00 A.M. FOR PRELIMINARY HEARING. DEFENDANT ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR P.D SERVICES. DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO APPEAR ON TIME FOR ALL COURT DATES. COURT FINDS DEFENDANT IS INDIGENT. PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE IS ORDERED TO REPRESENT DEFENDANT***. LA/nt
Hearing Continued From: 10/11/2022; 1:35 PM Arraignment
Warrant Served
Document ID - 22-CYARW-499; Served To - TIMOTHY MARRION HASLETT; Served Date - 10/08/2022; Served Time - 18:35:00; Service Type - SD; Reason Description - SERV; Service Text -
Warrant Issued
Document ID: 22-CYARW-499, for HASLETT, TIMOTHY MARRION. , Bond Amount: 500,000.00, Bond Text: NO CONTACT WITH ALLEGED VICTIM ; NOT TO POSSESS WEAPONS OF AY TYPE GPS MONITORING PRIOR TO RELEASE
Arraignment Scheduled
Associated Entries: 10/11/2022 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
tree-collapse_button.jpg
Scheduled For: 10/11/2022; 1:35 PM ; LOUIS ANGLES; Clay
10/07/2022Probable Cause Statement Filed
Complaint Filed
Judge Assigned

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2022
LOUIS ANGLES1:30 PM1 OF 1 Bond Reduction Hearing
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2022
LOUIS ANGLES9:00 AM1 OF 1 Preliminary Hearing

@Niner
I wonder why they didn't add

Felonious restraint​

Since it was obvious when they saw her?

Thanks for the image

Interestingly that right beside this garage door that 2 blue barrels were located ….

Reference:
CC02B8E4-1566-4C00-AFEC-385A54E7C20F.jpg

We aren't 100% what the dog's training was, it could be trained to scent all sorts of things - drugs, explosives, or any scent of an individual person that is supplied to it.
It was a Cadaver Dog as per Police LT Dowdy (see video attached)

Just before the 1min mark he speaks about the dog and waiting for the official report from the handler.

Do we know what kind of car he drove? I heard rumors a couple months ago that there was a serial killer who drove a white truck and would ram his truck into victims cars to stop them on the road. Coincidentally there are reports of neighbors seeing beat up cars towed away from his home and has also been accused of road rage incidents where he would drive his car into a moving vehicle. Very interesting

Do we know what kind of car he drove?
From the court documents in the link from @Gardenista (above) he drove a Grey Dodge Ram Pickup. …

Do we know what kind of car he drove? I heard rumors a couple months ago that there was a serial killer who drove a white truck and would ram his truck into victims cars to stop them on the road. Coincidentally there are reports of neighbors seeing beat up cars towed away from his home and has also been accused of road rage incidents where he would drive his car into a moving vehicle. Very interesting
Do you know where that rumored serial killer operated? When I told my partner about this case he said heard a rumor of a serial killer “around that area” (excelsior springs) about a month ago but he wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation and couldn’t remember who said it so he didn’t have any details. He hadn’t heard the rumors about a serial killer around Prospect until I told him, so it is interesting that there seem to be (at least) two sets of SK rumors at the same time in places this guy can be tied to. I’m going to ask him if the truck ramming sounds familiar.

Do you know where that rumored serial killer operated? When I told my partner about this case he said heard a rumor of a serial killer “around that area” (excelsior springs) about a month ago but he wasn’t paying much attention to the conversation and couldn’t remember who said it so he didn’t have any details. He hadn’t heard the rumors about a serial killer around Prospect until I told him, so it is interesting that there seem to be (at least) two sets of SK rumors at the same time in places this guy can be tied to. I’m going to ask him if the truck ramming sounds familiar.
I just heard somewhere in Missouri, never heard a specific location

I am not the OP, but Independence Avenue was also mentioned by Bishop Caldwell, but that is also in Kansas City. Could that be the other area? Or are you thinking specifically in Excelsior Springs itself??

New Article

A 22-year-old Black woman in Missouri who escaped after a white man abducted, tortured and held her captive for weeks in a basement has said several other Black women were killed by her captor

Snip>>>

Excelsior Springs police are now investigating the possibility that at least two-more women were similarly victimized.

New Article

A 22-year-old Black woman in Missouri who escaped after a white man abducted, tortured and held her captive for weeks in a basement has said several other Black women were killed by her captor

Snip>>>

Excelsior Springs police are now investigating the possibility that at least two-more women were similarly victimized.

I was not sure of her race before this article. This scares me. Especially knowing his SM posts. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back