MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure where they found these posts because I searched keywords on his profile and the posts did not come up. Maybe they were not on his actual profile or FB's search function was not working when I tried.
I tried to find them the other day. Facebook’s search is dreadful and some of the groups are private. I did find one post from one of the public groups in the Defender story. He had seemingly been removed from the group by the time I found it because it said he was not a member but a single post (a right-wing post about Kamala Harris imprisoning Black people) showed up, so he had been a member at some point. Some other posts showed up with his name but it didn’t look like one’s he authored, so I’m not sure what the deal was with those. I also saw a tweet from a woman within the last few days saying that she had reported his hateful racist posts in an excelsior springs group in the past, so it sounds like he had a reputation on Facebook.

There seem to have been a lot of murders there, and some older serial killers, but I didn't find anything that looked relevant. I haven't looked in detail yet, though.

Also there seem to have been a heck of a lot of serial killers in the KC-St. Louis corridor. :eek:
Yes, check out this one!

I'm not sure where they found these posts because I searched keywords on his profile and the posts did not come up. Maybe they were not on his actual profile or FB's search function was not working when I tried.
I think these posts were in one of those private Facebook groups for a particular neighborhood. You know how vicious those can be.

The upright rectangle part with the chimney looks like a possible smoker. The cylinder looks like a meat grinder. Hubby is a hunter who processes his own venison (bleck, so gross, btw) and has both sorts of things, but yeah, this looks homemade.

Feeling sick now because yes, my mind went there.
Ten bucks says they'll find certain websites/forums on his computer... kind of like in the Kim Wall (victim) Peter Madsen (killer) submarine case in Denmark

Maybe this will help the Police understand the situation a little better??? I hope someone will listen ….

After us talking to people in the community, and knowing that this is going back four or five months, even prior, that's a major concern," said Bishop Tony Caldwell, of the Justice Dignity Center.

Caldwell and other leaders have been so concerned that they organized a memorial on Sunday for women they believe are missing from the area – women he said who go unnoticed, making them easy prey.

Members of the community are hoping that by continuing to raise awareness that the missing will not be forgotten, and the area will no longer be targeted by those who are looking to prey on the residents. The hope is also for more assistance and understanding from the police.

Ten bucks says they'll find certain websites/forums on his computer... kind of like in the Kim Wall (victim) Peter Madsen (killer) submarine case in Denmark
I don’t know the case you mention but I kind of hope they do find some photo evidence of other women on his computer that makes the Police look further … as awful as that sounds …. It is said with the most sincere intentions…

Kansas City, Kansas also has a huge presence of street prostitution, I don't know why he would choose to leave them alone. If that's the case, he crossed the Missouri/Kansas state line.

The people in the community need to have a safe and private way to make an official missing persons report. Everyone in that area is afraid to have police at their door or to go into the station. The gang and gun problem is so bad that they'll come shoot up your house with an AK47 and kill your family. So the family's are afraid and I can guarantee the pimps aren't going to file a report. These girls really are alone besides a coworker that probably doesn't even know their real name. It's a dangerous way to live and the girls know that but can't seem to break away.

Retaliation by gangs is a factor but KCPD also has a terrible reputation that make them unsafe for citizens, Black citizens in particular, to turn to. They are currently under federal investigation for racism in their own ranks and we’ve had our fair share of police brutality and killings of Black people. Kansas City is also one of, if not the only, cities in the country that does not have local control over their police department which limits the ability to hold them accountable and trust in them as an institution.

Retaliation by gangs is a factor but KCPD also has a terrible reputation that make them unsafe for citizens, Black citizens in particular, to turn to. They are currently under federal investigation for racism in their own ranks and we’ve had our fair share of police brutality and killings of Black people. Kansas City is also one of, if not the only, cities in the country that does not have local control over their police department which limits the ability to hold them accountable and trust in them as an institution.
Here is a link to a news article about the federal investigation: Justice Department opens civil rights investigation into Kansas City Police hiring practices

Not to get too personal, but I am local and have attended events alongside families of victims of KCKPD police brutality and police shootings. I also witnessed firsthand our PD completely ignore the directives of our mayor and begin tear gassing huge crowds of peaceful protesters during the George Floyd protests. Although they did manage to get on the same page, this was due to the lack of local PD control.

Here is a link to a news article about the federal investigation: Justice Department opens civil rights investigation into Kansas City Police hiring practices

Not to get too personal, but I am local and have attended events alongside families of victims of KCKPD police brutality and police shootings. I also witnessed firsthand our PD completely ignore the directives of our mayor and begin tear gassing huge crowds of peaceful protesters during the George Floyd protests. Although they did manage to get on the same page, this was due to the lack of local PD control.
I’m less familiar w/KCKPD; they were reined in as a result of state (or some other non-local) control? (I’m not convinced local control would necessarily solve most or all of the KCMO’s policing issues but it definitely harms KCPD’s credibility.)

But yeah, KCPD’s denial of a rumor of a SK targeting Black women didn’t happen in a vacuum. I’ve heard about and personally seen the abuses of power as well. The article you linked led me to this one about disbanding the missing persons cold case unit earlier this year, citing budget & staffing (right after receiving more money). I don’t know how long a case is active before it’s considered cold but I’m definitely thinking about how disbanding this unit would help a serial killer go undetected.

Kansas City Police Chief Smith disbands missing persons unit after city increases police funding

I’m less familiar w/KCKPD; they were reined in as a result of state (or some other non-local) control? (I’m not convinced local control would necessarily solve most or all of the KCMO’s policing issues but it definitely harms KCPD’s credibility.)

But yeah, KCPD’s denial of a rumor of a SK targeting Black women didn’t happen in a vacuum. I’ve heard about and personally seen the abuses of power as well. The article you linked led me to this one about disbanding the missing persons cold case unit earlier this year, citing budget & staffing (right after receiving more money). I don’t know how long a case is active before it’s considered cold but I’m definitely thinking about how disbanding this unit would help a serial killer go undetected.

Kansas City Police Chief Smith disbands missing persons unit after city increases police funding
I did not know this! wth

Does anyone know what this is??? A homemade furnace or something similar??? (It also appears to be on wheels)

Mr Slouth thinks it maybe a “smoker” ????

Photo from this article

View attachment 373720
it does look like a smoker.

Is this close to where Abby and Libby lived?
Not really but his previous place of abode, Patoka, IL, is only 3 hours from Delphi.

He posted a bridge (a different one) in March of 2017. Apparently, also has a drone.

I noticed that his speech was educated and he wasn't bad at technology. So, probably higher IQ than most criminals. IMHO.

Last edited:
I tried to find them the other day. Facebook’s search is dreadful and some of the groups are private. I did find one post from one of the public groups in the Defender story. He had seemingly been removed from the group by the time I found it because it said he was not a member but a single post (a right-wing post about Kamala Harris imprisoning Black people) showed up, so he had been a member at some point. Some other posts showed up with his name but it didn’t look like one’s he authored, so I’m not sure what the deal was with those. I also saw a tweet from a woman within the last few days saying that she had reported his hateful racist posts in an excelsior springs group in the past, so it sounds like he had a reputation on Facebook.
It seems that he is a racist and maybe more. As to the women he hit on, they appear to be of different ethnic groups. Seems that most are young, pretty, with different kinds of vulnerability. So, maybe both things are true - a racist in general and cross-ethnic sadistic predator. We'll see. JMO. He probably was walking in plain sight for a while, as some mentioned some changes in him in in 2020, so he might have been preying on women long before something became noticeable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back