MO - Woman escapes from Excelsior Springs house, says she's been held against her will since September 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only thing I could think of was non lethal round ie rubber bullet/bean bag or possibly bolt gun think what they use on livestock just a guess
She was found up to a year after she was killed. They were probably working with skeletal remains, and if the bullet or shot was not present, they would have been guessing based on skeletal trauma and trace evidence from the bullet/shot to determine cause of death (gunshot injuries can leave metallic traces embedded in the bone even if the bullet or shot is not found - Radiodense bullet wipe around osseous entrance gunshot wounds - PubMed ).

MOO

SBM. I wonder why it's phrased this way, rather than "died from a gunshot wound"? What would an "impact wound" be that would cause him to say that instead of just saying a gunshot wound?

I wonder if the bullet went through and exited, or could he have removed it?

Haslett, who is white, allegedly told the surviving victim that one woman had been killed with a gas mask and the other "died by electrocution" during a sex act, the probable cause states.
That sounds like some sort of fantasy he came up with, and told her to scare her more. Crosdale likely died from a gunshot. That doesnt match up to his story at all

That sounds like some sort of fantasy he came up with, and told her to scare her more. Crosdale likely died from a gunshot. That doesnt match up to his story at all
Bbm
On the day Haslett was arrested, court documents show investigators executed a search warrant on his home.

Inside, investigators located numerous items of lingerie, items used for electronic storage, external hard drives and cell phones, among other things.

They also located numerous large blue barrels and a black gas mask.
So maybe he wasnt lying entirely... ughhh

We don't know how many victims he has.

But he also just could be lying, you're correct.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back