monster.com

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JerseyGirl said:
Were these jobs listed on Raven's older resumes? If he's listing high school accomplishments from over 8 years ago, I can't imagine that he'd leave off even the smallest, most meaningless job experience he's had. So why would those jobs not be listed in this resume? Was the above information bogus or was there some reason why he might possibly have not wanted prospective employers to call those 3 past employers?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Could it be any worse than the ES information?

Justgimmethetruth said:
MOXIE - you are making me wet my pants!

People - you aren't reading the resume correctly. You all have misunderstood about Raven's MISSIONARY skills !!

;)
Ok - that is a very good point!

I wonder if he could provide references???

Or if they would be too embarassed! :eek:

Can you even imagine???!?!

ICK ICK ICK

golfmom said:
I actually found the comparison far too kind.
That's true - Willy Loman had a job and actually worked for his money. I betcha Raven doesn't even know who Willy Loman is. And that he doesn't even understand the reference.

He'll probably google "Willy Loman" to find out.

Happy Hunting Bird Boy!!

Moxie said:
Yeah, weird how he left that and Cingular off his resume. I wonder why?
:laugh:Maybe cause it reminds him of the Cingular Slogan......

Raising the bars?:behindbar

<bad termie bad>

JerseyGirl said:
It seems that life's been pretty easy for Raven since that horrible night six months ago (tomorrow). He lives with his mom, only works two days a week, has his paycheck bolstered by free government money (from Janet's social security benefits?), has free or low-cost yet reliable babysitting (paid for by the taxpayers?), still gets to play soccer, gets to take (although fail) college classes. Is this the way you imagined life six months ago, Raven?
Let's not forget his WidowER DATING status for singles.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are hilirious! I've been laughing throughout this whole thread. His stupidity is unbelievable.

My guess is the countless hours he spent with "one client" to drum up sales, he was using his best "missionary" position.....oh wait, maybe he wasn't the one on top. Did somebody say bendover?

I lead a team of 20 individuals that sell to 800,000
coaches, clubs and schools in the US. I was
responsible for over $22m in revenue and was
instrumental in creating a sales team out of call
center staff.

The above statement is pretty ridiculous. Raven led an inbound sales staff of around 10 full time employees and 10 part time employees that did not work at all with soccer clubs, college or high schools. They placed individual team orders for soccer teams. I have no idea where he got the 800,000 # from, that baffles me. His group probably did around 3 million in sales over a year. There is another group in the company that does around 22, but he was not a part of that group in any way.

munch said:
center staff.

The above statement is pretty ridiculous. Raven led an inbound sales staff of around 10 full time employees and 10 part time employees that did not work at all with soccer clubs, college or high schools. They placed individual team orders for soccer teams. I have no idea where he got the 800,000 # from, that baffles me. His group probably did around 3 million in sales over a year. There is another group in the company that does around 22, but he was not a part of that group in any way.

Now why exactly aren't I surprised by this information? Oh I know, Raven is a :liar:

golfmom said:
I'm trying to verify the dates here. Seems like an awfully long time to be working as a *temp*.
I'll check with my husband, but I thought he was gone well before 2004. Also, MarketStar is the employer here and they contract out a whole bunch of people to HP. They've had some of these contract employees for around 8 years. HP does it this way because it's less expensive for them. They just pay a set amount per person to MarketStar and don't have to provide any benefits. MarketStar then provides any benefits. MarketStar does this same thing with a lot of different companies.

munch said:
center staff.

Are you kidding me? What a maniac. I guess what he lacks in spelling and actual success, he makes up for in manipulating facts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A past copy of his resume. I haven't read the whole thing yet but since you never know when stuff of his is going to disppear, I figured it best to post this as soon as possible.

Two things that I've noticed from a quick skim:

1) Monette is not on this resume either.
2) He lists his web site, Raven's Tree, as "experience".

Resume

Interesting comment from way back (originally posted by DebC) ...

"Another DING DING moment for me with this guy is his obvioulsy false statements about his present position. Does he even have a High school graduation? He certainly is NOT an IT consultant. Whoever heard of a firm in the US hiring an IT consultant without degrees coming out of their ears? MS Certified whatever are seen as aggresive wannabes, with an aggresive attitude, and not a lot of grey matter. Not wanted or needed in IT. In IT we know obvious frauds, in an instant. I don't think I missed a step here: Embezzlement = fraud."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Murder of Janet2

JerseyGirl said:
Interesting comment from way back (originally posted by DebC) ...

"Another DING DING moment for me with this guy is his obvioulsy false statements about his present position. Does he even have a High school graduation?......................
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Murder of Janet2

Funny, I too noticed that no where among all his fantastic high school accomplishments is it ever listed that he actually graduated.

golfmom said:
Funny, I too noticed that no where among all his fantastic high school accomplishments is it ever listed that he actually graduated.
That is interesting. Can we verify what high school he attended for his senior year and verify whether or not he graduated?

Moxie said:
That is interesting. Can we verify what high school he attended for his senior year and verify whether or not he graduated?
Would he have been able to attend SVU is he hadn't? I know that in some schools, you can take classes without matriculating but don't know what the exact rules are and how they vary. A simple call to SVU would find out whether or not he'd be able to take classes there without having graduated high school.

Old post from Golfmom in May 2005:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Murder of Janet3

"I took a 2nd look at his resume and again things just don't add up. Notice his employers, responsibilities ... where are the dates of employment? Also, I found archived stuff that includes at least one *employer/job* that is absent from the resume."

So it doesn't seem like this is the first bogus, padded, or incomplete resume that Raven has circulated. Maybe this is one of the reasons he can't keep a job. Once they start checking, there's probably no substance to anything he's claimed in his resumes. It's not surprising to me that Raven hasn't had any real job offers. Felony or not, his resume is bizarre and unprofessional. I think that anyone with any serious jobs to offer would see right through these phony attempts to talk himself up.

Raven claimed in an older resume (link posted above) that he went to SVU on a soccer scholarship. So he must have graduated high school. Unless that scholarship claim was just another bunch of malarkey.

The reality is -

over these six months, we've gotten to know a lot about Raven Abaroa. And one thing always stands out - Raven's, um, "ability" to embellish, stretch the truth, pad things, and just basically lie - about any and every thing it seems.

That said, with this new resume, my guess is that MOST everything in it is questionable, at least to some degree. Sure, he may have worked at some of these places. But the responsibilities, the positions, the salaries, the duties? Maybe it's just me, but I'm suspicious of most of it.

Same holds true for education, etc. We know he didn't finish college, hell, it was what, one semester or so that he attended? I guess we can assume he finished high school, but again, with his history, who really knows?

As I recall, a pathological liar is one who at some point no longer even KNOWS what's the truth and what's not. Seems to me the web of lies that has defined Raven's entire life can be summed up in this silly resume he's posted - glorifying himself, and using whatever words work best.

Monster.com. Yeah, sure Raven use that site. And look inside yourself, and see the monster within dude!

Even though Raven's resume is a bunch of lies and fabrications, it seems we have to give some credit to the majority of employers who subscribe to monster.com. They've passed right over it, and with just cause - any recruiter worth their salt would be able to tell this was not an accomplished candidate.

The fact that Raven is working part-time in the same bicycle shop where he worked as a teenager speaks volumes about the success of his falsified resume.

Moxie said:
Even though Raven's resume is a bunch of lies and fabrications, it seems we have to give some credit to the majority of employers who subscribe to monster.com. They've passed right over it, and with just cause - any recruiter worth their salt would be able to tell this was not an accomplished candidate.

The fact that Raven is working part-time in the same bicycle shop where he worked as a teenager speaks volumes about the success of his falsified resume.
If someone actually did respond to Raven's resume, it would be very curious to know, in the process, WHO Raven would provide as references from past jobs; and, how he handles that pesky "Have you ever been convicted of a crime" question.

And, you raise a good point Moxie. Anyone can post anything on monster.com, or on any site for that matter - but usually one of two things will happen I think - an experienced person, perhaps a recruiter in this case, will see right through the BS, or, it all comes out down the road, i.e., when checking references, doing background checks, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back