Morocco - Rayan, 5, died after being trapped down 100ft well, 1 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Moroccan media: The rescue crews were successful in reaching Rayan, and the medical team that diagnosed his condition indicated that he had a head injury, a spinal cord injury, and several fractures throughout his body."

https://twitter.com/ayeshazara1/status/1489990567505195008

This would explain why they're taking their time bringing him out. He'd need to be secured to a gurney.
It’s amazing they’re able to determine this detail of injuries in these conditions! Yes they have to be so careful.

That sounds like a an awful lot of injuries for a child who slid down an 18 inch hole in the ground. I am the most concerned about skull fractures and brain trauma, assuming he fell down feet first. I hope that they will do a thorough investigation of the circumstances that led to him being in the well.

"Moroccan journalist: A preliminary medical examination of the child, Rayan shows injuries to the brain and lung, and multiple fractures in the neck and spine."

https://twitter.com/iam_deeney/status/1489987750518530054

I imagine by "brain" they mean head, since it would be hard to detect a brain injury on the spot under those conditions.
They could possibly suspect brain injury by examining his pupils. Not saying they don’t mean head injuries which is possible too.

The medics are with him and on Live feed it’s just said that he will hopefully be out soon but that it doesn’t matter how long it takes because he has the medical team and equipment with them . But obviously the quicker the better to be on the safe side
Come on beautiful boy Rayan
Your nightmare is almost over
Well done to ALL the professionals and teams who have worked together to save him . I salute you all !

I apologise for not adding links or if I get /got anything wrong but I’m so so tired as I haven’t been to sleep since I woke at 8am Friday morning and it’s now 1720hrs in the evening , Saturday, in the U.K.
I just felt it necessary to keep watching and supporting but I fortunately have had the time to do so unlike others who have had to go to work or play parent taxi or do chores
It’s freezing cold and battering my windows with lots of rain so there is the perfect reason for me to do nothing other than sit and watch in anticipation x

Omg! I just logged on.
While I was sleeping 8 hours little Rayan was still in there. I've read all the posts since last night.
Injuries sound awful.....poor little boy.
May he heal...please, physically and emotionally.

Looks like the sun's going down in Morocco. I really hoped it would be over by now, for the sake of the rescuers as well as Rayan.
Me too @Webbie2021
The positive out of this dreadful situation is that the young man Rayan has not just United his country but the whole world and it’s beautiful to see the humanity and empathy when often we are bombarded with negativity and wars . This really is humanity at its best and I’m so sorry that you have had to face this dreadful situation and the loneliness and cold and hunger and pain of the last few days Rayan but you are a remarkable young man, strong and courageous and you have done so much for uniting people across the world and showing the good side of humanity. Thank you buddy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back