Morocco - Rayan, 5, died after being trapped down 100ft well, 1 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're welcome!

It sounds like they were doing a drill to practice the rescue, and I wonder if the list of injuries was actually a hypothetical, e.g. "for the purpose of the drill, proceed as though he has a spinal cord injury, a head injury and multiple broken bones." (My opinion only.)

You're welcome!

It sounds like they were doing a drill to practice the rescue, and I wonder if the list of njuries was actually a hypothetical, e.g. "for the purpose of the drill, proceed as though he has a spinal cord injury, a head injury and multiple broken bones." (My opinion only.)
Yes I see where you are coming from and that makes sense

The fact that Ali was smiling and resting has to mean something right?
I sincerely hope so
And there was an official looking guy who came from near the hole and walked towards the cameras and crowds , away from the hole and he was shaking hands and patting arms which to me looked like he was congratulating a job well done?
I have just screenshot shot this though ……

Attachments

• 6EEF79BB-C0CA-4D52-B7BC-EDA9C9A6946E.jpeg
    6EEF79BB-C0CA-4D52-B7BC-EDA9C9A6946E.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 25
They pray at many different times of the day. The times change daily and are dictated by the sun. Many have their cell phones set to show when. They try to pray together and it has been shown that their hearts synchronize as they pray together. Covid has been certainly difficult for their community. Some of these prayers that you hear are at these determined times usually in the mosque, and I am sure they are for Rayan and his family, the rescuers and all who suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back