Morocco - Rayan, 5, died after being trapped down 100ft well, 1 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They pray at many different times of the day. The times change daily and are dictated by the sun. Many have their cell phones set to show when. They try to pray together and it has been shown that their hearts synchronize as they pray together. Covid has been certainly difficult for their community. Some of these prayers that you hear are at these determined times usually in the mosque, and I am sure they are for Rayan and his family, the rescuers and all who suffer.
I thought it was set times ? 5 times a day ? But I stand corrected. Every day is a school day.
The reason I thought that was because I’ve been to Morocco and Turkey and other places where they are called to prayer and the call was broadcast every day at the same time each time I was there , hence why I thought that . Also my long time friend from when We were 7 ( now 51) married a Tunisian and she spends half the year in U.K. and half the year in Tunisia and when he’s visiting the U.K. in between times , he prays x5 daily at the same time. Unless it’s also because he’s in the U.K. and he can’t reasonably do it when he is with all the children and in different locations visiting different relatives that are English each day ? I don’t know. I should ask . But that is interesting so thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back