Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not get this case.

If DB did harm Lisa, then where the heck is she?

I am having a hard time picturing an accomplice, or why someone would help get rid of a baby. What motive is there for that? None of the ones suggested here seem to ring true to me.

If Lisa died by accident, I just do NOT buy the whole "I got scared and hid the body" thing.

I mean, seriously, if the best thing they have is that the mom went to the grocery store earlier! GASP! And she went to the store 1 1/2 miles away! While her husband was home! What a criminal mastermind!

The man in the video could have been someone she knew and was talking to. Buying wine and paper plates - maybe they were on sale and she was replenishing after the party.

I just do NOT get this, although I agree that the kidnapping doesn't make any more sense.

Where are you, Lisa???

I desperately want this unknown man to be her brother/brother-in-law, family friend, or someone otherwise close with both Jeremy & Debra.
I don't want either of the parents to be responsible for anything bad happening to baby Lisa. I truly want them to be innocent. But I must admit, I'm preparing myself for the unthinkable.

I recall that Terri Horman also 'expected' to be arrested, and I believe it was her father who said that in People magazine. And the arrest has never come.

I think it might be significant to note that it is a family member from JI's side who is quoted in this article, and that this family member continues to insist DB nor JI could have harmed Lisa.

Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested - ABC News
Oct. 11, 2011

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800

Im really speechless this morning. I really think LE has alot more than we the people have heard about. And the trip to the store is gaps in the timeline in MOO

I am not eating crow yet but fully prepared to if necessary. Does anyone else think this whole case took a bad turn when Ashley showed up and started being the "mouthpiece"?

I can't help but feel like as soon as Jeremy's sister got involved, the relationship with LE and the parents immediately deteriorated.

Her statements about LE pinning things on people is disturbing to me. Unnecessarily adversarial IMO.

Where can I locate the information about the mother going to the store to buy wine? Thanks.

I don't get the going to the store thing...why is that suspicious? She went before dad left...confused

We don't really KNOW that she went before Dad left. That is an assumption. In one place, it is said, "I put Lisa to bed at 7:30". Another place it uses WE instead. The WE was never determined that it WAS Mom and Dad. It could have been Mom and the boys, or Mom and her friend. Nothing there has ever been confirmed.

Dad's work hours hasn't been posted that I have seen.

Lisa's Aunt is about to be on GMA

This case has a horrible stink all over it...
3 missing cell phones - including the dads...
seriously, he didn't bring it to work???
how convenient.
mom on video buying wine with an unnamed male???
at 5 pm the night before the disappearance...
where was the baby then?
with the dad?
the phones are gone - the lights are on - the door is unlocked - the window is open...
I haven't seen the moms interview yet
but I can imagine she was wearing
the "Terri Horman - Deer in headlights" face.

Dad had his work cell on him while at work so leaving personal cell at home is not really a biggie.

The unnamed male in the video buying wine simply means that the media does not have a name for the male - this is not indicating to me that LE may or may not know the name of the male. IMO the LE would know.

Dad may have still been home at the time mom purchased the wine and paper plates. This information has not been published so anything is possible.

Here is a link to watch the videos:
http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-lisa

Cell records from the dads phone number will tell whether he made any calls from it "at work"...hopefully, they've pulled his info from the server.
If he did - then he is the ONLY one who could have disposed of his and the other two.

Well, I'm not so sure mom is innocent, so this is a good thing.
She "cries" with very little tears. I've seen them a few times, but her face gets all red, she makes all the requisite sounds, but no tears. Yeah, yeah. I know....we all react differently. But if you're going to go to the trouble of putting all the other "signs" out there, like heaving body, red face, hyperventilating....then you should have a few tears available.

My husband took one look at her on TV and said, "Susan Smith, all over again."

In a live interview on NBC Action News Today, Capt. Steve Young told Lindsay Shively he had heard about the ABC News report that Lisa Irwin was prepared to be charged in her daughter’s disappearance.

“I haven’t heard any of the discussion (amongst investigators in the case) in that regard,” Young said. “I think it’s a bit of a stretch.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...n-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch#ixzz1aTXaCnAg

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...table-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

Thanks BeanE for the link.

Cell records from the dads phone number will tell whether he made any calls from it "at work"...hopefully, they've pulled his info from the server.
If he did - then he is the ONLY one who could have disposed of his and the other two.

Four (4) cell phones:

- 1 cell phone = dad's work cell phone and he had it on him
- 1 cell phone = broken and on counter in kitchen from where it went missing
- 1 cell phone = being reprogrammed and on counter in kitchen when it went missing
- 1 cell phone = lent to family by family to replace the broken cell phone and it was on counter in kitchen when it went missing

Am having difficulty following the reasoning that dad is the ONLY one who could have disposed of the phones ................:waitasec:

Quote:
In a live interview on NBC Action News Today, Capt. Steve Young told Lindsay Shively he had heard about the ABC News report that Lisa Irwin was prepared to be charged in her daughter’s disappearance.

“I haven’t heard any of the discussion (amongst investigators in the case) in that regard,” Young said. “I think it’s a bit of a stretch.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1aTXaCnAg

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...table-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

Thanks BeanE for the link.

:banghead:

Major network website, too.

I'm still trying to figure out what is so scandalous about wine and paper plates :waitasec:

I don't get why some think anyone would find the trip to the store for box wine or the paper plates scandalous...and I don't think anyone does. I think every person on this board has way more sense than that. the problem is the bigger picture - she didn't mention the man in the video with her to the police. Heck, she could have been buying coke and a Three Musketeers - it's not what she was buying, but who WAS she was buying it with.

Remember when she had such a hard time thinking of anyone to give as suspects. She and JI were hurting themselves pulling people out of their orifices. She never thought to mention mystery man?

How do I know she didn't tell them about the trip and the man on the video? They found a receipt 6 days later and rushed to the grocery store to view the tapes. No LE agency is that incompetent.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...ance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

((info in video))

**interesting that the wording has changed in the article portion since last night

**also interesting to me that none of the other local stations are reporting this

:waitasec:

It wasn't clear to me when she went to the store and if she took children with her? Could she have left them all home alone and something happened to the baby while she was gone? Now that's an accident I can believe and the reason for a coverup.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back