Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a very uneasy feeling about what is going to go down today...
IMO, things don't look good for baby Lisa.
I'm sad.

No FB links are allowed...or I'd be all over it :)

You may as well take it down before someone alerts on it or people start replying. Just FYI :)

This is a MSM facebook site which is a-okay to quote from and link to.

FB links from main stream media fit our Social Networking policy. FB from news stations are allowed links.

Oh, well I just remember reading your post that no FB links at all were allowed because someone had started a FB or Twitter account (almost sure it was FB), as a news FB, and it wasn't.

How does one know which are real and which are put up by fans of the station - just so we know.

Interesting post on the FB page for updates by KMBC TV. This guy claims to be a family member, says prevention is key, and "we all" made mistakes here:

http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates/posts/186627341415743

Of course that could be anyone posting there, but it does speak to something that absolutely should be considered in every case involving injuries/disappearance/worse to any little one - postpartum depression. No one has mentioned or suggested that DB suffered from it, but it would bear further scrutiny IMHO.

So, where were the older boys?
If they were in Pennsylvania, CPS would have immediately removed the older children (not always a positive action). At one time I thought they were staying with the neighbors. This made me wonder why the parents would leave their other children only several yards away from where Lisa disappeared. (If the neighborhood was so dangerous, why leave the other children there?)

Being innocent, I couldn't imagine preparing myself to be arrested. I'd be spending all of my energy, fighting with everything in me, to have LE stop wasting their time on me. Even if it meant pulling out every skeleton in my closet. What's more important than your child?

Nothing - absolutely nothing - squat - zilch = nothing scandalouse imo.

I dont think that what she bought is scandalouse, I believe the way the article is written that she did NOT tell LE about her trip to the grocery. That seems to be a "gap" that hasnt been filled in. That IMO raises a red flag.
Something else to think of and it could be innocent enough is if baby Lisa was not sleeping good for several days due to a stuffy nose or cough and mom drank a couple glasses of wine then not hearing someone enter the house and take Lisa is a little easier to comprehend
All this is MOO

Needed you last night on the general discussion - lots of talk about LE subpeonaing (OMG I spelled that right), media video....not sure which thread, if any, it would be on now.

I read about that this morning. I am not in the least bit surprised. Mom isn't as smart as she thought she was. JMO

O/T - does anyone know if the mods will be serving us box wine with our lunch today?

I recommend white zinfandel by Earnest and Julio Gallo. The box with the tap on the side.

O/T - does anyone know if the mods will be serving us box wine with our lunch today?

:great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I will be "chuckling" all day thinking about this ... I needed a good laugh !

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know Ashley Irwin is the spokesperson for the family, but it is quite possible she's overstating how mom feels or is acting. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised at how strongly she worded her statement - I would have expected something different from an attorney. I know the criminal defense lawyers I work with would be displeased if one of their clients stated something like that to the media in such blunt terms.

Sometimes LE does focus on an individual incorrectly in an investigation. Innocent people have gone to jail. But you don't win your case by dragging the LE through the mud even before the grand jury has begun. When you start making things into a media circus, you start tainting your jury pool.

From what I've seen at work, if they did anticipate an arrest of Deborah, it would be a good time for a "soft" interview. Humanize her. Show how broken up she is about her missing child. Focus on finding the child - make her look like a caring mom. Ashley Irwin's statement does the opposite, and if mom IS innocent, having Ashley Irwin speak for the her/the family is doing them no favors, IMO.

Kansas City police denied a claim Tuesday that the mother of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin is preparing to be arrested and charged in connection with the child's disappearance.
Sgt. Stacey Graves with the Kansas City Police Department told FoxNews.com that, "We have heard nothing from detectives to lead us to believe an arrest is imminent."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ssing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1aTsUhMke

----

I thought Capt Young was in charge of the investigation until last night in an interview he said he was just the spokes person. What a shock!

I saw him referred to as 'spokesperson' and thought it was erroneous! Wow.

Still, what I want is a photo of Capt Young carrying a very healthy baby Lisa, both in full-faced grins. Give me that and I will place it on my living room wall.

I think its very telling that no one is looking for a living baby....and we really haven't seen the parents out pleading for her either.
Something happened....I think mom was involved some way...dad knows.
Mom is sick with grief...dad is in shock.

If someone took my baby, there is no way in heck I would let my two other children out of my sight...not for an hour...not for a day.

This is actually the same exact FB account I quoted from when the case first broke and my post was removed. The grandfather was posting some really interesting stuff at the time (which has since come out in the MSM), but everyone was making him angry and he completely stopped posting.

This Johnny (FB link here), has been all over the place saying he is family and talking about the great grandmother of Deborah committing suicide and her dead child (great grandmother's). I find his tales hard to swallow, and I haven't heard anything else about what he says in the MSM.

Geeze vlpate, I don't know why your post was removed then .... :waitasec:

Maybe it can be re-posted - I dunno how long those comments stay around on the news fb sites - if it is still there it looks like it can be linked.

It was Deborah's mother who died (she had been in AA for I believe up to 8-9 years before her death).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopelessTrueCrimeCouple
Back