Mother preparing to be arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have absolutely no complaints the way LE has been around here. I really don't see anything that they could be doing different. Yes, there is A LOT more going on around here that we are asked not to share an I appreciate it from them. Now the media...that's a WHOLE different story. So many of them have been so rude and arrogant around here and everybody is ready for them to go away and let LE do their job. They don't seem to care if they are clogging up the streets, walking out in front of cars, flogging their cigarette butts in yards.......there's more.

That stinks. :maddening:

could easily mean
1. "we" as in the couple/parent unit, not that JI was there at the time.

2. "we" as in she and the kids

I think the slip up is that she says the baby disappeared between the time she put her to bed and DB went to bed.

could easily mean
1. "we" as in the couple/parent unit, not that JI was there at the time.

2. "we" as in she and the kids

I am not talking about the we part.

I am talking about this part:

[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed

Baby Lisa was supposedly in bed at 7:30 and then DB went in and checked on her at 10:30 and then she, herself, went to bed.

So did Baby Lisa disappear before 10:30?

well, IMHO the video does not have the mom saying anything & the quote is from the article . . . which I have little faith in their reporting capabilities, so yeah, could be a slip up from the mom or MSM?

Wonder what LE thinks -- maybe that's why they subpoenaed all the tape recorded by MSM?

Do we have a link to DB's GMA appearance?

well, IMHO the video does not have the mom saying anything & the quote is from the article . . . which I have little faith in their reporting capabilities, so yeah, could be a slip up from the mom or MSM?

Wonder what LE thinks -- maybe that's why they subpoenaed all the tape recorded by MSM?

I think they have subpoenaed all the tapes because there are inconsistencies in her stories and, another good example is this quote.

I'd love to know what LE thinks....to be a fly on the wall! :)

I think they have subpoenaed all the tapes because there are inconsistencies in her stories and, another good example is this quote.

I'd love to know what LE thinks....to be a fly on the wall! :)

Yes, that is a good example if the quote is accurate.

I am not talking about the we part.

I am talking about this part:

[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed

Baby Lisa was supposedly in bed at 7:30 and then DB went in and checked on her at 10:30 and then she, herself, went to bed.

So did Baby Lisa disappear before 10:30?

Or, perhaps this is what caused the problem with the lie detector test - perhaps DB has lied, stating she checked on her at 10:30 because she didn't want to look like a bad mom. I can see how this would irritate LE, particularly if they're trying to nail down a timeline, prompting the breakdown that we saw.

Not sure I believe this, but just trying to think outside the box.

Any person who has several glasses of wine could possibly be forgetful and loose track of time.

I have been wondering for days if it's the same family member that Dr. Drew referred to in this transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: Well, I don`t know about that. I`ve seen some pretty nasty things. But I`m - I`m willing to concede that it`s not likely. You`ve got to wonder, is she hiding something here and are there more to be revealed? This is just the tip of the iceberg we`re looking at.

I actually spoke with a member of Deborah`s family this week, and he - again, there`s all kinds of things circulating around out there. But just to report what I had been told by a family member, was that Lisa`s family has a long, long history of multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and guess what alcoholism and drug addiction.

This was from Wednesday's show. On Tuesday night he said that he would have a family member on the next night...which didn't happen.

Being proactive can be a productive way to get through a stressful time.
The parents should be doing something imo whether it's searching, handing out fliers,etc.

imo

Yes, one has to wonder why they aren't beating the bushes, taking every interview offered to plead for Lisa, why they needed such high powered lawyers and why they weren't as forthcoming as they should have been with police.
The father gives me such a hinky feeling, he stares at his common law wife like he can't believe what an incredible actress she is and has the grace to look shamefaced. I also agree that he doesn't seem to want to actually comfort or touch her. There is more going on here than meets the eye, perhaps the relationship was already on the rocks.....just sayin!

I have been wondering for days if it's the same family member that Dr. Drew referred to in this transcript:

This was from Wednesday's show. On Tuesday night he said that he would have a family member on the next night...which didn't happen.

I remember you posting that, and I watched the show but no one was on related to JI or DB. I wonder why. Well, I don't really wonder why, I'm pretty sure the new Attorney stepped in...at least IMO, he did.

What will truly be interesting to wait and watch for are any truly addicted family members who might talk a blue streak in exchange for money to feed a habit. If Deborah is arrested, I think we will find out,

Actually, I've been trying to figure out who the wealthy family member is who is paying Tacapino. Not only him, but Short in KC. Someone is throwing down a lot of money, but why? Will Tacapino's representation keep DB and JI out of hot water and therefore avoid family scrutiny?

A lot of little skeletons, or one great big one? Just my opinion....thoughts.

The one thing that has made me lean towards the parents' guilt all along is their seeming lack of actually DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Mom says she won't question the other children, hasn't spoken to the neighbor...they didn't think to call their cell phones...HUH??? I have a 5 year old and there is zero doubt in my mind, if he came up missing I would be screaming from the rooftops, calling the missing children's organizations, begging for billboard space and just generally spending every second trying to get my child back. I call bull that the cops are asking them not to search as a reason for not searching. Mom is afraid to look behind the house? Are you kidding me? If my neighbors didn't know me before, they would be getting to know me very quickly because I could NOT sit around a relative's house hoping the cops found my child. I'd have to be moving, be looking, be brainstorming and generally beating the streets until he was found. Jeremy may be just passive enough to be willing to sit around waiting for his child to be handed to him, but Deb does not strike me as the meek and mild type. I think they know where she is and I don't think they want her to be found. Yes, my opinion.

I think the slip up is that she says the baby disappeared between the time she put her to bed and DB went to bed.

Ok, was there ever a final statement DB said (based on her comatose state- drunkenness), when she went to bed. 10:30pm? 4am?

I just wanna know:

How does one "prepare" to be arrested?

I thought that very strange since the first time it was reported.

Just sayin'..........................

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114