Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sure someone has stated this already, I really find it odd that mom is already anticipating her own arrest when LE is saying " What ?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin appeared on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday and said the baby's mother is preparing to be arrested by police

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's an absurd notion," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said on "Good Morning America." "We're not offended by it because it's so far from reality. We're under pressure to find a child. We're not under pressure to pin this on anybody or wrap it up and make an arrest."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUaSiwqy

I am trying to decide what is the best method of eating crow:

- crow soup
- broiled crow
- fried crow
- crow casserole

Crow casserole sounds like the best option. Elepher is preparing to eat crow.

IMO this will all go down fairly quickly. I am disgusted that it sure looks like another baby may have been harmed by the hands of someone who are supposed to be protecting her.

Note: Only preparing to eat crow as LE still has not named any POI or suspects that I know of.

LOL, throw the crow into a crock pot and stew all day, it's easier to swallow that way.

LOL, throw the crow into a crock pot and stew all day, it's easier to swallow that way.

Since my hinky meter ran amok when I saw the mother of Lisa, I say she is the culprit.

I threw out all my crow recipes when kc got acquitted. It was tough eating. Thanks for the recipe..I hope I don't have to dig out my crockpot on this one.

On this case, I'm just stepping in. So I need some help.

I was listening to HLN yesterday and heard what I thought was a statement from the mom. She started by saying "We were asleep." then immediately changed it to "I was asleep."

Did I hear that correctly? If so, her comment about "we" makes me suspicious right away. Often time people are so focused on getting the explanation out that they mix the truth in there. Did she mis-speak, or was that the truth that spilled out first?

Or, was I listening to another mother from another case. I suppose I need to pay closer attention while I'm following a case and not be deep inot multitasking.

Anyone?

jmo

Hi friend, unfortunately there have been way too many missing child cases where the story is along the same lines.

Since my hinky meter ran amok when I saw the mother of Lisa, I say she is the culprit.

I threw out all my crow recipes when kc got acquitted. It was tough eating. Thanks for the recipe..I hope I don't have to dig out my crockpot on this one.

I think she has withheld some very important information and that she knows exactly what happened to Lisa.

In the last 24 hours there are revelations

that there is another man to check out (DB and other man going to grocery to buy wine)

that attention is being paid to the neighbor teen's home and yard.

And that this is going to GJ.

And yet Mom starts preparing to be arrested. Does she know something we don't? That the man and the teen aren't involved?

On this case, I'm just stepping in. So I need some help.

Anyone? jmo

snipped :

Check out Shelby's Timelines ... it has helped me when looking for info. Hope this helps !

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

I KNEW it! I have been reading and watching this case but I knew the answer all along. It makes me sick, it makes me weep, but my gut says one thing, my heart cries another and my head tries to remain nuetral. I go with my gut. Now I need to accept that. Every one here has such talent at conveying the pros and cons, I LOVE that, and all I have is my gut instinct? I hate that about me, I knew the moment that this case hit the news, that Lisa's mom was behind it, as I feel, her father is too. I am stuck here, which father. (?)I dont even know if that makes any sense.

http://twitter.com/#!/Sam_Hartle

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin telling reporters "We have no reason to believe she will be arrested."
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin now says her comment about Lisa Irwin's mom, Deborah Bradley, planning to be arrested was only a hypothetical
... (cont)

http://twitter.com/#!/Sam_Hartle

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin telling reporters "We have no reason to believe she will be arrested."
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin now says her comment about Lisa Irwin's mom, Deborah Bradley, planning to be arrested was only a hypothetical
... (cont)

I'm sure if they've hired counsel at this point, she's gotten thumped for that. Honestly - what sort of reaction did she expect from saying something like that? Whether the family is involved or not in Lisa's disappearance, they should get a new spokesperson. :twocents:

Hey I see there is a forum now. I think the mom would have broken down and confessed by now. She isn't like Casey in my opinion. If she did it, wouldn't she reveal where the baby is? I don't want to think that she did it but it seems that the stories about that night are pretty all over the place. Is she covering for someone else? I dont know, maybe she is able to bite her tongue and lie about what she knows but what if she doesn't know?

Do we know if strange man and Debra arrived at the store in the same car, or did they just meet there? Could he have followed her home? Just trying to think outside the wine box.

In the last 24 hours there are revelations

that there is another man to check out (DB and other man going to grocery to buy wine)

that attention is being paid to the neighbor teen's home and yard.

And that this is going to GJ.

And yet Mom starts preparing to be arrested. Does she know something we don't? That the man and the teen aren't involved?

BBM

The next public statement from Mom had better start 'splainin' this one, or I'm officially going to :fencefall: !!

Was the family member asked anything about the box of wine on GMA?

Anyone else think this Aunt might be advising the mom and dad on media and police matters?

RAISES HAND

Me. And doing a pisspoor job of it IMO.

I'm sure if they've hired counsel at this point, she's gotten thumped for that. Honestly - what sort of reaction did she expect from saying something like that? Whether the family is involved or not in Lisa's disappearance, they should get a new spokesperson. :twocents:

bbm

I will second that motion...

I know Ashley Irwin is the spokesperson for the family, but it is quite possible she's overstating how mom feels or is acting. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised at how strongly she worded her statement - I would have expected something different from an attorney. I know the criminal defense lawyers I work with would be displeased if one of their clients stated something like that to the media in such blunt terms.

Sometimes LE does focus on an individual incorrectly in an investigation. Innocent people have gone to jail. But you don't win your case by dragging the LE through the mud even before the grand jury has begun. When you start making things into a media circus, you start tainting your jury pool.

From what I've seen at work, if they did anticipate an arrest of Deborah, it would be a good time for a "soft" interview. Humanize her. Show how broken up she is about her missing child. Focus on finding the child - make her look like a caring mom. Ashley Irwin's statement does the opposite, and if mom IS innocent, having Ashley Irwin speak for the her/the family is doing them no favors, IMO.

This is an Excellent post!! Thanks Ana Teresa for stating this!!

This IMO sums up perfectly what I believe that several of us feel..as is mentioned upthread by tlcox stating that IHO she felt since sister, Ashley had become the mouthpiece that the relationship with LE has severely deteriorated.. And I totally agree!

Ana Teresa is emphasizing this as well IMO along with making very real and IMO accurate and appropriate suggestions for what the family, especially where mom is concerned.. If they are feeling as tho LE has tunnel visioned wrongly on DB.. Actions/reactions and proactive ways of how to combat this issue.. We see that the family, with Sister/SIL seemingly at the helm(ATLEAST as far the media/public are concerned) are doing the complete and total opposite of what seems to be the appropriate and/or pro active approach in literally, meaning very bluntly attacking the LE involved.. With very specific accusations of basically disregarding ALL/EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE, AND THEIR BEING A TARGETED WITCH HUNT OF MOM, DEBORAH BRADLEY!!

This IMO only further damaging that imperative relationship btwn LE and family THAT MUST BE IN PLACE FOR THEIR TO FIND LISA AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!! IMO the larger the wedge that is shoved btwn the two, the further distance btwn LE and the family begins gape, the less chance of Lisa being found only becomes smaller and smaller..

I do not, nor cannot imagine what this sister/SIL could have as a conscious motive for forging this further seperation.. Or is it just popping off at the mouth without putting the much needed thought into what she says publicly and in interviews?? If the latter then IMO someone with some common sense that maybe isn't so much in the thick of it.. Should definitely have a pow-wow with this family mouthpiece, Ashley(sister) and speak to her about just how important and what weight her words carry when speaking publicly as the family's mouthpiece..

IMO EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE HERE, MOST IMPORTANTLY HER LITTLE NIECE, LISA's LIFE!! what she says and how it's said is of the utmost of importance and sadly Lisa's well being can be severely negatively impacted by those words said..

Thanks again Ana Teresa for this EXCELLENT POST that perfectly and eloquently sums up this issue involving the sister/SIL as the family's mouthpiece!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back