Mother preparing to be arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As well as Lisa has been hidden, I am starting to think there had to be some premeditation going on here....or a very crafty criminal.

DB stated Lisa was sick and fussy. I wonder how sick and how fussy. If your child was sick and fussy, is that a time to party? Why didn't DB hear anything on the baby monitor? If your child is sick, dollars to donuts, they are NOT going to sleep through the night. Did DB lose it when Lisa woke up?

I am also curious about the neighbor and when she left. She had a four yr old with her. It has been stated that she chatted outside for an hour after she left DB's. This neighbor who she spoke with may have observed something that evening. Accordingly, then that moves the timeline up an hour. So now it is between 11:30 and 3:30am. SB says lights were out at 10:30 but she can't see the back of the house where they were sleeping. She can only attest to the front. Also, what about the basement. 600 sq ft of was finished.

We know and can assume that the neighbor is not reporting any vehicle leaving the driveway before 11:30pm...when she went inside her house. Bill S. said all the lights were on in the house except for Lisa's room...it was dark. If lLsa was stolen from her crib, this makes no sense. It appears something happened to Lisa outside of the crib. At this point, Le has a darn good idea what may have happened. They found the clothing DB described in the home. I wonder where in the home.

Did DB remove her clothing? If she put on another outfit, she would be able to account for it by simply looking at all of Lisa's clothing and see what's missing. Where the purple shorts and purple top was found could be a very big clue in deciding what may have happened.

Sick and fussy may not be an accurate statement.

O I agree. Whoever took Lisa hid her well. So well that the alert dogs can't find her. Searcher can't find her and le can't find her.

Doesn't appear she will be arrested unless she confesses. She now has two Criminal Defense Attorneys. The only way she can get charged now is if they find a body. That is the way it has been working in USA for the last few years.

1. murder a child.
2. Be sure to hide the body where it will never be found.
3. hire a Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP.

.....No Body; No Crime

Pathetic isn't it? JMHO

Why in the world would the neighbor have to make a booze run after Jeremy left? Did she go to a nearby bar and have a few drinks? Did she really have to have a different kind of booze to party with Deb. When Deb was at the store and the neighbor was watching deb's kids, why didn't she place her order than? Why wait till Jeremy leaves and decide you need to drink a different sort of booze on a Monday night, FGS?

The devil is in the details with this bunch..

How would one go about preparing to be arrested?
Does one prepare their family when there are small children in the family?
In the few pictures and clips I've seen with DB in them, she doesn't look like she fears being arrested. She looks upset but not IMO like she's looking over her shoulders.

Lisa's room was dark; all the lights were on everywhere in the house. Was DB running around the house looking for stuff? I wonder if she used the computer at this time also. I bet DB talked with somebody. She is a chatterbox....but did she reveal a problem going on at the house? That would depend if she was drunk or not. If drunk, she may spill something. Was JI used to dealing with her drunk at night in the house?

Just because she didn't have a DL doesn't mean she didn't take a car and go somewhere. I suspect she or her little boy were spooked by something that happened that night and I don't think it was a stranger breaking in...

In the few pictures and clips I've seen with DB in them, she doesn't look like she fears being arrested. She looks upset but not IMO like she's looking over her shoulders.

BBM

I don't know, eat more?

Doesn't appear she will be arrested unless she confesses. She now has two Criminal Defense Attorneys. The only way she can get charged now is if they find a body. That is the way it has been working in USA for the last few years.

1. murder a child.
2. Be sure to hide the body where it will never be found.
3. hire a Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP.

.....No Body; No Crime

That's not necessarily true. We don't know what LE has, what the crime lab came back with, what the FBI has found and what all the people that were questioned said. We really don't know a thing except what has been said on TV which is all hearsay. I think we need to be patient. They can still make an arrest without a body. Lacey Petersons body wasn't found when Scott was arrested. It can happen. CA was arrested before Caylee's body was found because they knew the nanny didn't have her. So it does happen. Think positive. I am speaking like Lisa has passed which I firmly believe but we have to remain positive that her killer will be brought to justice. Only positive thoughts for that baby.

Speaking of an accomplice, curiousc posted the belief that the cell phone call at 8 p.m. was to an accomplice. DB was asked about that call and the interview televised. The question was, "Did you make that call?" DB's reply has disturbed me. In a smug manner, she asserted that she had been asleep at the time of the call. It was HER gottcha moment. DB was assuming that the initial information regarding the call to MW's phone at 2:38 a.m. was accurate or at least, accepted. Therefore, her sleep state would make sense. Even if the time had not been corrected, DB's micro expression when asked this question reeked of deception. There was a 'startle' reaction, then a hasty look askance, and then the smug reply.

That scene with the interviewer, along with another question and answer, have jarred my credulity. I feel she gave herself away when she was asked about harming Lisa if sufficiently drunk. She didn't think alcohol could change a person enough to do something like THAT. However, DB has always maintained that Lisa was abducted. Obviously, a mother even drunk cannot kidnap her own child. This brings into immediate question THAT. What is it DB is referring to? Some have cited an inquiry where DB was asked in a context where THAT was understood but in the instance I watched, her answer did not have a reference at all except in a private memory and indeed, she was repelled by it.

These two factors simply stopped me dead. I can't erase my instinctual take. Lisa unattended for hours is another stopper but we don't know that is true. I am willing to believe DB did check on her at 10:30 p.m. & under the heat of questioning could not state that with conviction.

I'm still undecided but those two factors, i.e. the cell call and THAT, require heavy explanation.

I still truly think it was a phone call to an accomplice. IMO, I think news will come out soon about who received that 8:30 call. I think this is who Jim Spellman has been talking about regarding a new character.

If you go by the belief that an accomplice was called at 8:30, that may mean BL may have been gone by that time. Or that this was premeditated and the arrangements were starting to be made at 8:30.

I seriously don't think DB did the coverup alone.

It is my opinion and has been since Day 1 that DB is responsible for whatever happened to BL.

IMO

Why in the world would the neighbor have to make a booze run after Jeremy left? Did she go to a nearby bar and have a few drinks? Did she really have to have a different kind of booze to party with Deb. When Deb was at the store and the neighbor was watching deb's kids, why didn't she place her order than? Why wait till Jeremy leaves and decide you need to drink a different sort of booze on a Monday night, FGS?

The devil is in the details with this bunch..

BBM :)

Hi Whisp!

I have to ask why is the neighbor watching Debs kids when JI was still home at that time. There is something so darn hinky about this neighbor and her husband for that matter. What is it??????? (or is it just me?)

I assumed that preparing would include

1) hiring an attorney to protect your rights
2) getting legal matters with regards to your children and guardianship in order
3) getting personal matters with regards to your family in order, deciding ahead of time how others should explain to your children.
4) trying to figure out who/how others could be involved, and explain apparent issues to media to help clear yourself to prevent arrest (otherwise known as spin).

I think Ashley was the only one who used the word preparing though. Didn't DB just say that she thought arrest was possible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back