Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyers say yes

Everybody leaving--Kc barely looks at her parents--when she turns around she gives them that tight lipped "Oh well" look

...and this concludes today's episode of, "Casey & Cameras...their love/hate relationship"

Tune in next time when we hear Casey say, "whaddya mean you don't know what my involvement is?!?!?"

At least there was one constant: gum.

Jus for grins it would be fun if...

Irish would play the part of DA
Chilly would play the part of Baez
? would play the part of Judge

:)

LOL! Glad I didn't draw Baez...I'd have to continually slap myself hard upside the head for being an idiot!

Don't know if I'm up to it mentally to watch this trial. Am so mad right now.

Do we get to see the photos or not?

This motion makes no sense to me at all. JB wants to keep photos that are already in the public's hands.... out of the public's hands? What am I missing here?

At least there was one constant: gum.

I can't fault her on that one debs...I'm guilty of the same habit - goes along with being on medication that gives you cotton-mouth - might be CA's reason too... ;)

I'm a gum chewer and I think I have class :snooty: :D Sometimes I just need that minty flavor.. burns calories, too.. :D

ok, back OT.. :cool:

I can't fault her on that one debs...I'm guilty of the same habit - goes along with being on medication that gives you cotton-mouth - might be CA's reason too... ;)

No fault assigned here! I was glad to see things hadn't changed so drastically.

Don't know if I'm up to it mentally to watch this trial. Am so mad right now.

Do we get to see the photos or not?

This motion makes no sense to me at all. JB wants to keep photos that are already in the public's hands.... out of the public's hands? What am I missing here?

From what I gathered at the beginning there was more than one PB acct--The judge is going to mull over whether or not ALL the photos need to be made public record

Anyone who has access to Caseys acct....did she have more than one album within her public PB acct?? Like some pics were public but one album was private.
Or is this a totally seperate PB acct from what everyone found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09