Motion for Protective Order (the Photobucket Photos)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed a part of the hearing, did the prosecutor "instruct" JB on the best way to try to prevent the jail video (re:Caylee's remains being found) from being released ? I thought I heard her telling him that after he sees the video, which he has not yet, THEN he can file a Motion for protection ? My volume on my computer is terrible and CNN was taking a break during this part of the hearing.

This motion makes no sense to me at all. JB wants to keep photos that are already in the public's hands.... out of the public's hands? What am I missing here?

I don't think that's it, nat. It seems to me that Baez is trying to prevent the release of thousands of other pictures that the public has never seen. LE has them, Baez says if they're not going to be evidence used against Casey they have no relevance and should not be released under the Sunshine law.

Jus for grins it would be fun if...

Irish would play the part of DA
Chilly would play the part of Baez
? would play the part of Judge

:)

I'd totally take on the part of Baez but Chilly would definitely be BC.

I missed a part of the hearing, did the prosecutor "instruct" JB on the best way to try to prevent the jail video (re:Caylee's remains being found) from being released ? I thought I heard her telling him that after he sees the video, which he has not yet, THEN he can file a Motion for protection ? My volume on my computer is terrible and CNN was taking a break during this part of the hearing.

Yes, Baez should view it, decide if he wants to file a protection motion, and then have a hearing to see if it should be suppressed completely.

I don't think that's it, nat. It seems to me that Baez is trying to prevent the release of thousands of other pictures that the public has never seen. LE has them, Baez says if they're not going to be evidence used against Casey they have no relevance and should not be released under the Sunshine law.

Wouldn't releasing those images to Baez put them into the realm of the Sunshine Law in the first place?

Well okay. I don't want to be accused of not being a sport. But I'd much rather play Nancy Grace.

Put red leather and a chunky necklace on that penguin and let's see how the moniker fits you!

On HLN they're saying JB never made it clear if there were more photos than what we've already seen.

Woman on phone... "Cindy had a face of thunder" :p

Wouldn't releasing those images to Baez put them into the realm of the Sunshine Law in the first place?

Yes, that's why he wants an exemption. If LE isn't going to use them, they have no relevance. He used Casey's underwear drawer as an example. LE could photograph it, decide it's not evidence, yet next thing you know pictures of Casey's panties are all over the media. It's a violation of her privacy.

This motion makes no sense to me at all. JB wants to keep photos that are already in the public's hands.... out of the public's hands? What am I missing here?

I was just about to tell natsound to go to page 7, scroll about half way down, and look for a cute little penquin in a hat and a scarf you'll find your answer - that's where I found mine! :D

I was just about to tell natsound to go to page 7, scroll about half way down, and look for a cute little penquin in a hat and a scarf you'll find your answer - that's where I found mine! :D

Oh wow, reading back I see that Irish and I took pretty good notes, if I do say so myself. :blushing:

Oh wow, reading back I see that Irish and I took pretty good notes, if I do say so myself. :blushing:

LOL! I was having difficulty transcribing Baez because of all the Uhs and Ums and I could barely hear Strickland,hopefully someone fixes his mic before the next episode of the Baez show!

LOL! I was having difficulty transcribing Baez because of all the Uhs and Ums and I could barely hear Strickland,hopefully someone fixes his mic before the next episode of the Baez show!

The trouble I had in transcribing Baez is that he talks so much and says so little. I'd have an entire paragraph typed out and then delete it because it never went anywhere. I had the same difficulty in hearing Strickland.

On HLN they're saying JB never made it clear if there were more photos than what we've already seen.

Woman on phone... "Cindy had a face of thunder" :p

I just logged on...

Was the fam there??
Were they chewing gum?

That's all I need to know :dance:

I just logged on...

Was the fam there??
Were they chewing gum?

That's all I need to know :dance:

They chomped gum at Caylee's memorial service. It's a no-brainer they'd sink that low and have ZERO class in a court of law as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member