Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate Testimony of Jill Kerley

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me. Does anyone else remember where it was posted that kc.'s car was not out of gas? I know I read it,possibly in an interview.(I get so frustrated at myself.) so many times I remember things of importance but cant remember where I read it.The police said it......That ex wife of Kronk,she is a felon!! I think B. needs a new box of straws.

Somewhere in discovery is a picture of the gas gauge taken by LE which shows the gauge still works and there was gas in the car. But GA brought gas with him and put some in the car so we don't know if there was any gas left in the tank. The picture from LE shows quite a bit of gas, I think, maybe 1/4 of a tank...but I am not sure.

Hi buddy, yes the defense will not be there unless the state invites them. Here the judge explains to Baez. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuXZ3jqJ70[/ame] minute 4:00 Under statute the defense has no right to be there, Baez even admits that he knows this!

Hi buddy, yes the defense will not be there unless the state invites them. Here the judge explains to Baez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuXZ3jqJ70 minute 4:00 Under statute the defense has no right to be there, Baez even admits that he knows this!
...yes...it was very clearly explained in reference to DC. In reference to JK, I wonder why the State had to go this route. Was it because JB hasn't submitted a witness list with JK's name on it?

Has JB submitted ANY witness list yet? Heck, for that matter has he complied with anything that the judge has ordered him to do yet?

Witness list:

Squirrels (can be discredited)
Shot Girls (need a few hours to sober up)
Universal Employees (pay in advance to gain favorable statements)
Random names picked from the white pages (preferably young impressionable males that enjoy watching girls dance atop bars)

...yes...it was very clearly explained in reference to DC. In reference to JK, I wonder why the State had to go this route. Was it because JB hasn't submitted a witness list with JK's name on it?

Yes, that is my understanding. He cannot have it both ways!!! The defense was not at Amy's either.

I'm sorry if I didn't post this right. Still figuring everything out. I found this article http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...utors_to_question_meter_reader39s_exwife.html

Kerley told defense investigators Kronk once tied her up with duct tape. Forensic evidence reportedly showed Caylee’s mouth was similarly covered with duct tape when she died. So the defense is trying to say Kronk should be the suspect in Caylees murder. But they found the same tape if I remember correctly in the Anthony home that was used on Caylee, so I dont think it would connect him.

I'm sorry if I didn't post this right. Still figuring everything out. I found this article http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...utors_to_question_meter_reader39s_exwife.html

Kerley told defense investigators Kronk once tied her up with duct tape. Forensic evidence reportedly showed Caylee’s mouth was similarly covered with duct tape when she died.

Great, this coincidence is going to take up more trial time. How Kronk would get all of Caylee's stuff from the house and put her in the back of Casey's car with the families duct tape is an unanswerable question, without making out a crazy conspiracy theory.

Now this poor woman is going to be dragged into court to testify about something almost meaningless.

JMO

Has JB submitted ANY witness list yet? Heck, for that matter has he complied with anything that the judge has ordered him to do yet?[/QUOTE]

bbm

great question.... deserved more than a thank you

would be a great topic for a new thread.... "things JB has complied with as court ordered"

There's just no connection. Taping up a spouse is not the same as murdering a child. I'm not saying it is right to tape up a spouse (assuming it's even true), but the duct tape itself is the ONLY common factor. It's just not enough!! I've used duct tape before on a camping tent; am I now a suspect too? (LOL! I'd better be careful about giving the defense ideas!)

This is a dead end approach for the defense and they just HAVE to know that. Besides, what keeps kerfunkling ME is this question: IF they pursue the RK did-it-approach, then do they have to now pretend that the whole ZFG debacle was nothing more than a passing fancy? Move on and forget about all the zanny-nanny nonsense? HOW STUPID DO THE DEFENSE THINK EVERYONE REALLY IS??

Sorry to yell. sorry.

Has JB submitted ANY witness list yet? Heck, for that matter has he complied with anything that the judge has ordered him to do yet?[/QUOTE]

bbm

great question.... deserved more than a thank you

would be a great topic for a new thread.... "things JB has complied with as court ordered"

It'd be a very short thread.

So I'll say it again. Is RK the nanny? What happened to Zanny? Are we supposed to forget that little tidbit? There's no tie between RK and KC. Sorry ... try again Jose.

Has JB submitted ANY witness list yet? Heck, for that matter has he complied with anything that the judge has ordered him to do yet?

I thought the judge told the defense & prosecution to get together to get the schedule for discovery and submit witness lists, so they got a pass on that.

I'm sure there's a thread on it around here somewhere...

There's just no connection. Taping up a spouse is not the same as murdering a child. I'm not saying it is right to tape up a spouse (assuming it's even true), but the duct tape itself is the ONLY common factor. It's just not enough!! I've used duct tape before on a camping tent; am I now a suspect too? (LOL! I'd better be careful about giving the defense ideas!)

This is a dead end approach for the defense and they just HAVE to know that. Besides, what keeps kerfunkling ME is this question: IF they pursue the RK did-it-approach, then do they have to now pretend that the whole ZFG debacle was nothing more than a passing fancy? Move on and forget about all the zanny-nanny nonsense? HOW STUPID DO THE DEFENSE THINK EVERYONE REALLY IS??

Sorry to yell. sorry.

They'd be trying this nonsense if Kronk had duct tape in his garage. I hope they get slapped for this it is really disgusting. Seriously, anyone remember Zanny??

I thought the judge told the defense & prosecution to get together to get the schedule for discovery and submit witness lists, so they got a pass on that.

I'm sure there's a thread on it around here somewhere...

Ok, so the defense gets a pass on that one. However, what about the other things that the defense has not handed over yet? For instance the proof that Casey is innocent that was brought up in court? That deadline has come and gone......where's the proof? It seems to me that the defense is not wanting to play fair at all. They are expecting the SA to hand over everything when they (the defense) want it but they refuse to do the same even when ordered to do so by the court.

Ok, so the defense gets a pass on that one. However, what about the other things that the defense has not handed over yet? For instance the proof that Casey is innocent that was brought up in court? That deadline has come and gone......where's the proof? It seems to me that the defense is not wanting to play fair at all. They are expecting the SA to hand over everything when they (the defense) want it but they refuse to do the same even when ordered to do so by the court.
I was aware of the discovery dates...but not the witness lists. Anyone have a link?

I was aware of the discovery dates...but not the witness lists. Anyone have a link?

I went back and checked......the 1/25 hearing where Casey plead guilty to the check fraud charges the judge did say for both sides to get together about the discovery dates. However, I did not see anything mentioned about witness lists being a part of that. I do know that SA has complained about not getting a witness list and that they did not want to be bombarded with an extensive witness list at the last minute that they would have to scramble to depose everyone on. Therefore, I would say that the defense does NOT get a pass on the witness list. The defense needs to get off the extra motions and do what they are required to do.

MOO

The state can "depose" Ms. Kerley first because the purpose of a deposition is to prepare for trial by questioning a witness about what they would testify to at trial, their background, etc.

And since the purpose of Perpetuating Testimony is to preserve a person's testimony as it would come out in trial, the State is entitled to take the deposition, then take that information and prepare to impeach her credibility when she testifies in trial.

And since the perpetuated testimony will be her trial testimony, they are entitled to prepare for it before it can be perpetuated.

Hi RHornsby,
Welcome back.
We have tons of questions about the request by prosecution for an ex parte hearing.
Is it possible the judge has granted this already without media knowing about it and the meeting has already taken place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70