FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah I'm confused as to why DR is even mentioning the Sunpass issue. It seems irrelevant. But I'm also confused as to why he is not going with the story that DA and HA did go to CA's house. It's something that can be easily explained. CA's parents popped in to say hello and check on him on their way to Tallahassee. It's not particularly incriminating. Why the hell would they lie about that and drop them all in the ?

Because assuming the State can show DA did go to CA's house then that really strengthens the argument that this was when the money drop happened.

For the defense to admit that Donna stopped at Charlie’s house is incriminating, in my opinion, for the reason you state, so I don’t know why the defense would go with that story no matter how it could be explained away.

In my opinion, one can argue either that one was already on the Turnpike at the time the text was sent and did not stop; OR that one left (either Miami or CS) at a later time more consistent with arriving in Orlando at 1:30 a.m., but not both. If the text doesn’t come in, this problem goes away.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES
Back