Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they are doing the prosecution thrown out motion.

ETA: Looks like the prosecutors are getting tired of coming in for these motions.

WESH at commercial! :rolleyes:

LKB arguing that her right to council must be protected. SA's voluntarily recuse or be forced...

Citing media reports. SA's office "leak". Chinaris representing Baez. Report alleged in papers was filed by SA's office.

Looks like KC has been chewing on her nails.......could it be nerves???

Geesh...LKB is too loud...had to turn my volume down twice!

did anybody manage to get a screen shot of miss casey and her writing paper?:)

Geez she just repeats and repeats herself doesn't she :) ?

Good Lord! Does this motion hearing really have anything at all to do with JB being in trouble with the BAR???? This lady is a piece of work!

Also to add Strickland told JB if he needs to file a bar complaint or ethnics complaint do it on his own time. Now is is not the time. :clap:

Did anyone else catch JB mumbling something sarcastic under his breath regarding the bar complaint?... I will have to rewind my recording later, but it was something like "I'm not going to file a complaint with the bar.. (lowered voice mumbling) that would be (inaudible)...

I can't stand LKB's voice, visions of the Phil Spector trial....
I thought Brad C. looked a little upset with JB, anyone?

LB: "Public Enemy #1" reciting same PR statement Baez made before

Ms. Baden just mis-quoted Baez's statement regarding Casey being Public Enemy #1. She failed to mention that immediately after that statement, he said "and I'm Public Enemy #2."

LKB speaking very forcefully.....no dancing around this issue....

I am having a hard time following...I hope someone can translate for me...:bang:

This is just the beginning of how LKB will be - I watched her thru the spector trial ---- I don't believe that KC didn't want to show up at court - she has her hair and make-up done - IMO Defense planned for her to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487