Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LKB saying:

allegation that apparently statements attributed to Baez re: Lawson Lamar and re-election.

Baez made statement on Oct. 14th re: Lawson Lamar using this case to win re-election. Baez then called SA's office to defend comments he made. Call was refused. LKB arging that this complaint should have been filed sooner, October and not now.

LKB arguing motivation of SA's office to file complaint re: JB's comments.

LKB out of breath :crazy:

did anybody manage to get a screen shot of miss casey and her writing paper?:)

I can see a 8 x 11.5 pink sheet of paper plus what looks like a 5 x 7 yellow sheet. She seems to be acting like a lawyer to me.

whah! whah! whah! ........get to the case already and drop the school yard nit-picking. geesh

LKB is loud but knows her stuff, always references cases for all her requests.

KC seems to be entranced with LKB. Maybe she'll go for her law degree now. :rolleyes:

This woman is a performer! She must have wanted a career on stage. This lawyer bit was her 2nd choice.

Judge gave LKB 30 seconds to finish up. LOL!

Judge just said LKB has 30 seconds to wrap it up. She's droning on and on.

LKB citing case law...

Supreme Court previously ruled that misconduct interferred with 6th amendment rights.

If not enough to rule today, "hold" until do have enough evidence.

Strickland: 30 sec. to wrap up LKB says I am always wrapping up.

I think she knew she'd way exceeded her time.

LDB:

Double or triple hearsay, referencing letter that doesnt appear in the complaint.

Didnt address how SA filing of bar complaint against Baez intereferes with KC's 6th amendment right!!

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member