Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez: Uhm ah Uhm don't know.

Prosecutor: estimates trial later this year.

Prosecution says they want to "hopefully" start the trial later this yearl with her looking over to JB. :rolleyes:

That must be comforting for KC. Jess Denofrio is giving JB all his discovery info!

Casey is no longer taking notes. Trial might not come for another year. Change of venue is pre-mature.

Ok I have to go to bed ! could someone kindly send me a pm with a wrap up please
because by the time I get up tommorow morning there will be 3 threads with 26 pages on each
sometimes its so hard living in another country !

Strickland:

Trial status hearing 60 days, check on discovery status...45 days possibly.

TES matter will be ruled on later today.

Conway talking now re: TES

Baez's face and smirk needs a big punch! This guy is a classic example of schools admitting people not based on their intelligence or ability. The guy is an idiot.

BC just took advantage of this hearing to convey a message from the parents to Casey....."they love her and support her".....that just really annoyed me. BC had no reason to be there, the parents sent him to send a message.

Thank you everyone for keeping us that don't have live stream up to date. Can someone please clarify if motion to recuse has been denied and the inmate must attend all hearings in the future?

Looks like Baez attempted to follow Casey out, Sheriff stopped him and pointed him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member