Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that KC seemed to be trying so hard NOT to smile, like this is so amusing to her. It makes me sick! :furious::sick:

What is his problem? Can't he download the docs just like all the other "little people"? Nooooo, he has to get the good looking Jessica D'Nofrio to run off copies for him. He is so unprepared for this case.

I think he is interested in the ones that have not been made available to the public yet.

Wow--audio still on after camera off. Sounds like the pros. are complaining about JB--something about ...just answer the question already...wish I could record it and listen later!

Okay whoa. Going back to about 20 minutes into this thing, I believe when Nejame began to speak.............wtf was that pen throwing school girlish flirty act at the defense table????????

That's exactly what it was! And the smirky smiles afterward.:rolleyes:

Did I hear the prosecutor correctly ... could be a year before it goes to trial -- wahhh! I'll never make it that long.

is it possible that the Judge or prison officials allowed Casey to wear civies to help ward off any hissy-fits from Casey about not wanting to appear in court today?

I'm sorry but they keep saying no special treatment for Casey, yet time and time again she gets away with things most prisoners can not.

Any Legal Eagles out there? What is the effect of Conway's request to waive conflict in regards to Nejames representation of Equissearch vis a vis his former representation of the Anthonys? (Other than the "love & support" msg)

TO me (layperson) it seems that it would help the prosecution, not the defense, but it would also keep the grandparents out of it.

wftv...has audio on...the lawyers don't know it..I can hear most of what they are saying

Any Legal Eagles out there? What is the effect of Conway's request to waive conflict in regards to Nejames representation of Equissearch vis a vis his former representation of the Anthonys? (Other than the "love & support" msg)

No legal basis and not necessary. Even the judge asked is there anything the court can do? Like what the heck? It was odd.

Baez tried to say it was a conflict, and the parent's attorney conveyed that it wasn't on their behalf. Nejame obviously didn't see it as a conflict either..so Baez has no grounds...JMHO

Oh my!! Did you guys see as BC was leaving....he stopped right next to JB and KC and looked right and KC and started to tell her something and she looked all kinds of nervous..... JB looked PISSED.... then all I could hear JB say, "I'll ask her"...and BC wheeled away and JB leaned in and asked/talk to KC and she shook her head yes!

Wonder what that exchange was all about????

I bet BC was trying to ask her directly if she wanted to see her parents? I've contended all along that it's JB who is preventing them from seeing Casey not Casey's choice.

Did anyone else notice that KC seemed to be trying so hard NOT to smile, like this is so amusing to her. It makes me sick! :furious::sick:

Yea but she didnt find it hard not to smile at JB and grab his pen twice. :sick: This all while MN was talking about Caylees remains being sought by TES.

Did I hear the prosecutor correctly ... could be a year before it goes to trial -- wahhh! I'll never make it that long.

Yeah I don't get why they would want to lengthen it out so badly, she also mentioned that the evidence will be different a year from now. Does this mean they don't have enough to convict her? Doesnt look good imo.

I cannot believe her behavior, she is mentally like a 13 year old girl. MY feed cut out when BC was before judge! What did he say??? Anyone please......

In the beginning YES! But towards the end of the hearing she was somber. Listening and I would hope THINKING that this IS real!

How can she sit there so cold?
When she hears of the 4000 people who looked for her daughter? How can she just sit there with this smirk on her face and not have a lick of emotion? I am sick..just sick..
I certainly hope that her fingerprints are on that tape and they nail her to the wall! I hope they bring all the autopsy photos, and anything morbid into that courtroom during trial!
:behindbar:behindbar

They will, but it won't matter. She doesnt care! Evil #@$%^* bi*c#!!!!

I honestly, truly hate her for what she did to Caylee. I don't care if she hasn't been convicted yet. Don't care! Sorry for the rant here, but any "mother" that can sit there and act like that, flirting with her attorney, brazen and bold as hell, as people are dicussing HER DAUGHTER'S REMAINS, is the lowest form of life. :behindbar

Now lots of "Silly" "Silly"....these guys should take this discussion out of the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member