Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my Double Triple Heresay with a side of hash browns and toast please?

Ha! I'd like mine with chocolate and strawberry sauces, and pecans please!

Crying out loud...I can't imagine what Strickland thinks of all this.

Okay whoa. Going back to about 20 minutes into this thing, I believe when Nejame began to speak.............wtf was that pen throwing school girlish flirty act at the defense table????????

Pre trial hearing usually no civilian clothes unless out on bond in FL. Must be special I guess?

Looks like Baez attempted to follow Casey out, Sheriff stopped him and pointed him away.

I saw that too. He was told to go around and wait. LOL. But I dont like the way those 2 were acting today. Very strange.

Seling info to magazines or something with his PR firm , I believe he was cleared however.

He seems more concerned about it than something he would've been cleared of. I wonder if there is more to it?? Or is it common for lawyers to bring this kind of personal business into the trial hearings of their clients??

Thank you everyone for keeping us that don't have live stream up to date. Can someone please clarify if motion to recuse has been denied and the inmate must attend all hearings in the future?

I believe that was decided on thursday, and yes she will.

Just wanted to say that I was watching KC write the first thing on her paper and I really believe that she was writing the name of the property owner - Hendricks Then it seemed as if she was numbering them. 1,2 3.... This is just from me being a substitute teacher and observing children write

Okay whoa. Going back to about 20 minutes into this thing, I believe when Nejame began to speak.............wtf was that pen throwing school girlish flirty act at the defense table????????

Pathetic is what is was... and her smug little smirk,flirty high-school demenor was very upsetting considering MNJ was talking about Caylees remains at the time...:furious:

Thank you everyone for keeping us that don't have live stream up to date. Can someone please clarify if motion to recuse has been denied and the inmate must attend all hearings in the future?

Motion to recuse the prosecutors was denied.
Like someone else said, It was decided Thursday that Casey has to attend all hearings.

How can she sit there so cold?
When she hears of the 4000 people who looked for her daughter? How can she just sit there with this smirk on her face and not have a lick of emotion? I am sick..just sick..
I certainly hope that her fingerprints are on that tape and they nail her to the wall! I hope they bring all the autopsy photos, and anything morbid into that courtroom during trial!
:behindbar:behindbar

Oh my!! Did you guys see as BC was leaving....he stopped right next to JB and KC and looked right and KC and started to tell her something and she looked all kinds of nervous..... JB looked PISSED.... then all I could hear JB say, "I'll ask her"...and BC wheeled away and JB leaned in and asked/talk to KC and she shook her head yes!

Wonder what that exchange was all about????

BC just took advantage of this hearing to convey a message from the parents to Casey....."they love her and support her".....that just really annoyed me. BC had no reason to be there, the parents sent him to send a message.

It annoyed me as well. The judge was like...okie dokey...does the court need to so anything? It was obviously a baseless statement for the court.

Baez still waiting on a mountain of discovery
Says he's getting his info from Ms. Denofrio???

What is his problem? Can't he download the docs just like all the other "little people"? Nooooo, he has to get the good looking Jessica D'Nofrio to run off copies for him. He is so unprepared for this case.

He seems more concerned about it than something he would've been cleared of. I wonder if there is more to it?? Or is it common for lawyers to bring this kind of personal business into the trial hearings of their clients??

Well its related because if he is proven innocent and someone from the prosecution reported him, the prosecution denied Caseys 6th amendment right, by trying to get Baez kicked off without any merit. THe only motivation the prosecution wouldve had is to hinder Casey's defense, baez argues. So it is about Casey.

Any Legal Eagles out there? What is the effect of Conway's request to waive conflict in regards to Nejames representation of Equissearch vis a vis his former representation of the Anthonys? (Other than the "love & support" msg)

Thanks everyone for keeping me up to date. I have been very busy with my children (sports, band, etc) and haven't been able to keep up with all the goings on in this case.

Oh my!! Did you guys see as BC was leaving....he stopped right next to JB and KC and looked right and KC and started to tell her something and she looked all kinds of nervous..... JB looked PISSED.... then all I could hear JB say, "I'll ask her"...and BC wheeled away and JB leaned in and asked/talk to KC and she shook her head yes!

Wonder what that exchange was all about????

Probably telling her that Cindy and George want to see her, then Baez probably made a smart remark, and when BC rolled away, he explained to Casey how that couldn't happen!

Casey took useless notes to appear as if she is smart. Heh. The suit thing was probably an "in your face, court" statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor