DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
court1.jpg

court2.jpg

they were talking about clothes who wore what, someone
"nagging....just answer the judges question"...

so IMO JB will file something again before the 60 days so KC can be in court dressed up and looking innocent in her suit and puritan hairstyle - all to sway public opinion of her - LKB is a pro at creating reasonable doubt

I believe that Jose is controlling Casey too by telling her not to see her parents. I think that he is like a spouse who dictates everything the other spouse is to do. She even acts like his lover. It is sickening and there must be something illegal about all of this! I wish the judge would look into this. We all know that Jose is doing whatever he can to make a name for himself, but it is all so wrong. I hate Casey, But I want to see this thing go down by the book.

TO me (layperson) it seems that it would help the prosecution, not the defense, but it would also keep the grandparents out of it.
Thanks Ego. That's my interpretation as well. I'm curious to see what the upshot of that whole dance will be. The argument of Equissearch acting as an agent of the State will be interesting -- not totally unfounded imho. We'll see.

On the whole, most of the motions presented today seem to be setting up possible appeals...

don't know if this is media in the room making these comments..

i just heard the word "jerk"

someone said:"letters can't go through baez..." or something to the effect.

then a man responded

"oh, she was sending letters via baez ..."

Mic is now off at wftv.

is it possible that the Judge or prison officials allowed Casey to wear civies to help ward off any hissy-fits from Casey about not wanting to appear in court today?

That's exactly what I thought toooo. And also she says, "If I can wear a suit and pretend I'm one of the attorneys in this case, I'll go willingly. Everyone will look at me and think I look hot in this suit."

Is the hearing over or are they on a break, don't want to read back just yet.

Fox audio- man talking about letters being sent to KC..."letters sent to KC at jail don't go thru JB...Oh, letters sent thru JB, uh..." feed got to low to hear...anyone?

Audio off now. Heard pros. talk about letters--something about if "they" send letters to her in the jail...

There was also talk about..it's all about control. It's control. If he has control over her...

Man...I hope all this was recorded, cuz I couldn't make it all out.

There's also a live feed on CNN.com about Casey Anthony, but when I click on it it's about someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487