Motive: The Truck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his red mohawk was from older pictures of him.

yes, that would make sense! we should start a new thread "the red Mohawk"
It really tells you a great deal about his personality. You'd have to be someone bold and someone who wants stand out to be walking around with a hairdo like that. He had that Mohawk in the photo of him with the blue car on MS driveway. I wonder how long ago he had that hair style, it would give us an idea of how long he knew MS. How does a CEO of Millard Air getaway with that image? He does not fit the profile of a business man. He has too much money at his fingertips, It seems that hes not mature enough to handle that kind of responsibility and cash. It only makes sense that he ended up down this path. I'm also thinking alot about his upbringing? Wonder what kind of childhood he had. I'm sure his parents were always working and never home. Leaving him to fend for himself and perhaps? One would never think they were raising a killer. What has to go wrong in the upbringing to create such a monster. I'd really like to know?

It was dark, his partner was wearing a hoodie I believe, there was no visible vehicle, his tattoo was (I assume) not exposed.

It was stupid, but was it really significantly increasing the risk?

It would have been suspicious to say "Hey meet us at the bottom of the driveway, don't let your wife come down". Maybe they had hats/hoodies and it was a selective exposure. What features was SB able to provide? "Two white guys"?

Does anyone know or ever read if maybe SB described how close she was to the 2 suspects when they arrived or leaving down/up the driveway? The sunset that day at 8:27pm so by 9:20 to 9:30pm in that rural area it would have been dark for seeing people...I wonder did she see a white smile from afar or did she see a smile and his eyes from maybe 20 or 30 feet away? Was she able to pick their faces out of a lineup? I know they cannot say either way but I am wondering how well lit the driveway area was....These guys who did this are nothing but cowards!! Aside form the obvious...

It really tells you a great deal about his personality. You'd have to be someone bold and someone who wants stand out to be walking around with a hairdo like that. He had that Mohawk in the photo of him with the blue car on MS driveway. I wonder how long ago he had that hair style, it would give us an idea of how long he knew MS. How does a CEO of Millard Air getaway with that image? He does not fit the profile of a business man. He has too much money at his fingertips, It seems that hes not mature enough to handle that kind of responsibility and cash. It only makes sense that he ended up down this path. I'm also thinking alot about his upbringing? Wonder what kind of childhood he had. I'm sure his parents were always working and never home. Leaving him to fend for himself and perhaps? One would never think they were raising a killer. What has to go wrong in the upbringing to create such a monster. I'd really like to know?

Not really sure that his red mohawk has anything to do with what he did or didn't do. It's just a hairstyle.

We don't know anything official whatsoever about what SB did or didn't see.

I interpreted the statement as metaphorical, but used within the context of her religious beliefs (Dutch Reformed Church, if I am not mistaken).

Example -- "Fortune smiled upon Mr. Roosevelt."

I totally agree. The sun set at 8:20 that night and unless SB came out to meet the DEVILS..or had a very lit up front entrance.......IMO.....DM and SM were not worried about identiy

Not really sure that his red mohawk has anything to do with what he did or didn't do. It's just a hairstyle.

Hairstyles can reveal a lot about a person. Definitely not saying that it proves he did or didn't do it. But the average person doesn't style their hair in such a way to draw that much attention to oneself. One person stated above that was from 2 years ago. So it answers the question of how long he was associated with MS. 2 years or more.

We don't know anything official whatsoever about what SB did or didn't see.

There was a description including height, age range etc from SB was there not? Then after they found the 1st truck seller, they added the tattoo info

he and hos friend AM had the mohawk for the Baja race..he was not CEO of the company when he had that hairstyle..his father was still alive..my brother had a purple mohawk when he was younger..he is now a successful business man..I really dont think his hair makes him a murderer. I was more like a costume for the race...does anyone have the year and month of the race and year and month the pic of the nova was taken? I bet its around the same time.

Hairstyles can reveal a lot about a person. Definitely not saying that it proves he did or didn't do it. But the average person doesn't style their hair in such a way to draw that much attention to oneself. One person stated above that was from 2 years ago. So it answers the question of how long he was associated with MS. 2 years or more.

It helps create a timeline but that's about it. I think anything beyond that is stretching it. Average or not, it could have been for fun. It doesn't represent his ability or inability to perform as a CEO. Or define him.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the mohawk was worn by two people for the Baja 500 experience. I believe the hairstyle was created for that specific event from the info on here that was taken from AM's FB page.

he and hos friend AM had the mohawk for the Baja race..he was not CEO of the company when he had that hairstyle..his father was still alive..my brother had a purple mohawk when he was younger..he is now a successful business man..I really dont think his hair makes him a murderer. I was more like a costume for the race...does anyone have the year and month of the race and year and month the pic of the nova was taken? I bet its around the same time.

both pics were posted in 2011

June 27th 2011 to be exact for the Baja pic....

April 11, 2011 for the nova pic...

his FB is back up at the present time

someone earlier asked what kind of car the nova was....pic states it is 1970 454 Nova

Wait, why is the Mohawk linked with MS?

From the photo of the two of them on MS driveway. I always wondered how long ago it was taken. I just went back to look at it again.. maybe the mohawk is gone but I still see the red (when I initially saw the photo I thought it was a mohawk).

I'm confused, this case has thrown me for a loop.

Attachments

• mark-smich-dellen-millard.jpg
    mark-smich-dellen-millard.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
How do I find his fb? I know that it's been mentioned here, but ... gosh, there are so many posts to sift through :/

From the photo of the two of them on MS driveway. I always wondered how long ago it was taken. I just went back to look at it again.. maybe the mohawk is gone but I still see the red (when I initially saw the photo I thought it was a mohawk).

I'm confused, this case has thrown me for a loop.

This is awful, but I can never look at that pic and see anything but the gorgeous car.

both pics were posted in 2011

June 27th 2011 to be exact for the Baja pic....

April 11, 2011 for the nova pic...

his FB is back up at the present time

someone earlier asked what kind of car the nova was....pic states it is 1970 454 Nova
wow your right it is back up..why not delete all the posts by strangers on his pics?

I should add that i'm a beginner sleuth. Please don't mind me -LOL. I was under the impression that he still had the red mohawk. Just making conversation. I have never really associated with anyone who had one, guess its just the sterotype that it gets an image of a punk. Not some millionaire business man.

I should add that i'm a beginner sleuth. Please don't mind me -LOL. I was under the impression that he still had the red mohawk. Just making conversation. I have never really associated with anyone who had one, guess its just the sterotype that it gets an image of a punk. Not some millionaire business man.

I guess I've known a lot of "alternative" folks. Generally people who go with the weird/high-effort hairstyles do want to be looked at, but it's not really the antisocial thing it used to be. A coworker of mine at the managerial level has black and blue spikes, although I work in the gaming industry (we don't have typical corporate culture/dress code). Still, he's just a normal guy with a wife and a 40-hour job. Just one who pays a hairstylist to color his hair black and blue.

(Too much work for me, personally, and my hair resists bleaching like crazy, so no weird colors even if I wanted them.)

Not trying to come across as a mod wannabe, but we're supposed to be discussing the truck as motive, not hairdos, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214