• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres no way that Caylee could have been left in the car. She would have been covered by mosquito bites.
I agree, the big question, where was she? According to Casey, at the babysitters.
I think 'the babysitter' was always the trunk of Casey's car! No mosquito bites if Caylee were in the car trunk.:mad:

Marlap that is my opinion too. A talking Caylee is just too dangerous to have around when your life is a web of lies.

In March when the "neck breaking" etc websearches were done, Caylee would have been 2 1/2, really starting to verbalize. In Caseyworld, Caylee was a growing liability.

Exactly...George even said that he thought it was strange that Caylee showed zero recognition at the mention of the nanny. Caylee's ability to listen, understand, communicate, etc., was already starting to give rise to suspicions in other people that Casey couldn't afford for them to have.

Hmmmm, Maybee Casey taped Caylees mouth up and tossed her in the pool?? {A theory of mine} then just up and walked away??

The motive was Tony L wanted Casey to come to his apartment, but didn't want little Caylee there.

I think she thought about it all the time for exactly the three reasons you stated.

At that particular moment - when she finally acted on her thoughts - I think the order of the motives were:
1 revenge on cindy
2 stifled social life
3 jealousy

This pretty much sums i up, IMHO. Add to that sociopathy immaturity and inability to bond, and you have the whole package.

She had a new honey who probably didn't want to be bothered with a little one, so in KC's world...what do you do? Get rid of the "bother". When I see the video of her walking all cuddled up with AL in the video store on the day LE thinks that Caylee was killed, it nearly kills me. Sick.....sick....sick.

Susan Smith and Diane Downs redux.

I read the internet searches for how to make chloroform began as early as March 17, 2008, St. Patrick's Day. KC had an affinity for shamrocks.

Plus, she gave the baby an Irish name. She has an Irish name. The family likes Irish.

I think the problem that KC ran into with her whole plan....was the decomp and smell in the car...

I also think she was planing on taking off.....

If she would have been able to get rid of Caylee.....with no mess or decomp in the car...she could have taken off....and just told her parents she wanted time away to raise Caylee on her own.....

oh...and she didnt just dump her car somewhere.....because she was having trouble with it running....I think do to the gas/mixed oil she took from the shed....GA mentioned that ....one of the gas cans that he kepted in the shed was for the like the weed wacker...that doesnt take just plan gas.....it takes gas with oil

actually my thoughts about her abandoning her car were because it reeked of decomposition...she couldn't handle the smell anymore
afterwards, when ca and ga got the car from the tow yard, it reeked then....so imagine when casey had it....

4 hate of a child she had to keep and never wanted (incest,rape?)
5 spite "I'm a spiteful beach'
6 wanted them all dead but this happened first
7 for a man............:furious:

No evidence of incest.

Rape? KC? How about unprotected sex with a variety of men? Suspect that if she had been raped, she'd USE the incident as part of her personal drama.

She didn't want her child because she's an irresponsible sensationalist. If she gets pregnant, again, the child will be in the same danger, regardless of the circumstances of conception.

KC doesn't want the responsibility of a child, but also doesn't want to take responsibility for contraception. IMHO

If Caylee is the result of incest, maybe Casey couldn't stand seeing her look so much like her brother anymore. She thought about it and planned it for a while, before Klee got too old. Then when angered by her mother, she went through with it.

*this is if in fact it wasn't accidental.

No evidence of incest, and the family dynamic is wrong for incest (dominant, entitled males, subordinate females).

IMHO, Caylee looks like CA. THAT may be part of the problem.

I have asked that from the beginning of this. I believe one of the Anthony's parents owned an insurance company at one time. If there is a policy CA most likely paid for it, which might work in KC's favor if they put themselves as beneficiary when she starts saying she left Caylee there and went to party never to see her again.

I still think she is going to try to pin the murder on GA.

I agree. I think she might thow her parents under the bus, if she could.

Still suspicious of her brag that her "parents were going to give her the house."

:eek: Mind churning here.

Just want to add: Didn't GA also say in one of his interviews that KC said JB she had $15,000 to pay him? Or was it $5,000? I'm thinking $15,000

Pretty sure she told her friends she had $15,000 in the bank.

IMHO, she didn't "snap" and it was not an accident. It was not a "heat of passion" or temporary insanity situation. One does not plot and plan for those crimes. Here, there was internet research, acts of obtaining unusual chemicals, determining that the duty to care for Klee 24/7/365, Klee's crying and Klee's developing ability to talk (and tattle) was a problem. The financial duty to support Klee was a huge problem. These are acts of premeditation to do acts to Klee that were reckless and grossly negligent. If those acts resulted in death, it meets the definition of premeditated murder.

She did not snap. She spent months researching the "how" of the awful crime she did later commit. The LE officers will testify about what was found on the computers, the defense will argue "but we don't know for sure who was using that computer at that time," the prosecution will (1) point out that the only other folks with access to that computer were the other Anthony family members and (2) call these family members to the stand to testify. I'd seriously DOUBT that any of her family members are going to admit for her that they performed the said internet searches!

I agree that it meets the textbook definition of premeditated murder.

There is a motive thread already, but here is what I said on that one:

I really think that Casey looking up websites in March coincides with Caylee verbalizing and Casey realizing that all her lies and any new ones were about to be blown because Caylee was beginning to be understandable.

I think she knew she wanted to get rid of her for that reason and because she wanted to be free and party as much as she wanted, etc...

So, after the fight on the 15th she decided, "Okay, now is the time." and killed her then.

The reason she would never have just given Caylee to George and Cindy is because of Caylee talking and having more of an ability to expose her lies as each month went by.

Marlap that is my opinion too. A talking Caylee is just too dangerous to have around when your life is a web of lies.

In March when the "neck breaking" etc websearches were done, Caylee would have been 2 1/2, really starting to verbalize. In Caseyworld, Caylee was a growing liability.

The reason I think Casey wouldn't have ever just given up parental rights in favor of Cindy and George is because doing such a thing would, in some ways, be akin to admitting that she couldn't be a mother or that she didn't want to be a mother - neither of which jived with the perfect little "wifey" image she was working so hard to put out there for Tony L. If she gave up her parental rights in favor of her parents, how on earth would she explain to Tony L, or any other man she might try to snare, that she could and would be a good mother to THEIR children, when she couldn't be one to Caylee?

It's sick, I know, but it's the only thing I can come up with. (Course, if she'd given up her parental rights and moved far, far away to start over, I guess she could've just refused to see her parents and lied to anyone she got close to about having any family, thereby avoiding having to offer explanations re: how she could have given up her rights to her dear daughter, etc. Then again, Casey was too self-absorbed to do even that, which would have at least allowed her daughter Caylee to continue living HER life. :furious:)

I think a lot of things were coming together to form a "perfect storm" situation. At the heart of it imo Casey wanted to strike out at Cindy.
One thing I want to know is, Caylee would sing You Are My Sunshine, we've all see it played time after time, how many times did Casey hear her sing that song? What went through her head when she heard her sing Please Don't Take Nans Sunshine away? I am sick just thinking that hearing her sing this may have made Casey so furious that she in deed wanted to do just that!!!
Casey did not want to be tied down with a child who needed attention, she did not want to lose boyfriends who didn't want a kid in tow, she didn't want a child telling tales and Caylee was talking better by the day, and she wanted to hurt her mother the hardest way she could, in her own words she was a spiteful !

VB

We can only guess at what made "kill Caylee" ever enter her mind. Even if she were to explain it, we could not comprehend it.

Years ago a young newlywed friend of ours killed his bride of 3 weeks, then himself. College sweethearts, good families, BIG incomes, the love of each other's lives, no drugs, no ex's, no kids, social drinkers. Poof. Gone.

No one has ever been able to come up with a reason, a catalyst, a rumor, nothing. We are stunned.

Like I said, we may never know.

The motive was “Im a spiteful ”. This was planned to torture the Grandparents. For dozens of reasons, she was angry and resentful. If Casey had issues with being tied down with a kid, she could have easily fixed that with one word. POOL. Pools are the bane of children. Every year little ones drown in them. My 3 year old niece was one. They get away from the parent, just takes a moment where your back is turned, your in the bathroom, they are supposed to be napping, you think they are watching cartoons and go answer the phone. Just takes a moment and they are gone. How easy could it have been to have drown her in the pool then claim accident? Her problem would have been solved. She would have been the poor grieving mother who just turned her back for that moment. No one would have been the wiser. She’d have the attention and the freedom. BUT... she choose to keep Kaylee from the Grandparents to spite them. She killed her to spite them. To take their Sunshine away. To have their souls ripped apart and driven mad looking for their missing Grand Baby. She wanted them to suffer with the not knowing. Casey is a heartless monster.

Completely, totally self absorbed. I don't think Cindy and George had any idea how deep she was into herself. They had a hellion in their midst but one who apparently disguised her truth enough to get by with her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home
Back