• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think she was mad at her mother and took it out on Caylee to inflict unimaginable pain on her mother....What was that little poem she had on her myspace? Whats given can be taken away....everybody lies....everybody dies....something like that?

It is about POWER, destructive power

CA, after finding out that KC stole $ from her grandparents, finally got fed up. She told KC that the money train was over and that KC could either find a job or get out (hence the huge fight). CA said Caylee could stay there, figuring KC would either strike out on her own, or take Caylee for a bit and then come back home begging for help and ready for once to agree to get a job and grow up. I think CA thought if KC were forced to take care of Caylee that KC would finally realize what responsibility was. The tough love was too little, too late. KC, being the soulless sociopath she is, would rather murder her daughter than have to be responsible for anyone- including herself. JMO.

IMO..she DID murder. She premediated on how, where, when...she knew why. It was the final "F.U." to her mom. She could be "free" again..to travel and chase boys and be young and cool.

She began plotting this premediation several months prior, and determined she had to do it. Evidence proves it. Her hatred for parents, her free lifestyle is the motive.

WS'ers can argue that she doesn't reach premed because of the manner in which she disposed of her. Someone can premediatate a murder....but not think out the burial. Maybe she had several premediatated ideas....the dumpster....alleged kidnapping....accidential drowning...but once she killed her she was done and didn't care. I feel she could of just as easily set her out on the curb or in a dumpster. The "after-murder" plan was to live the lifestyle she would have from killing her. Not disposing her.

But I feel the reason she tossed her daughter in the scrubs is NOT due to her lack of planning...or shock that she did it...or an accident...rather, her TOTAL disregard to what happened to the remains.

When she met her pre-assigned "goal", she just went on in life...as evidence shows....uncaring, unconcerned, because she had accomplished her agenda. Completely unfazed by what she did. LIKE SHE EXPECTED TO DO IT.

The LE needs to put DP back on the table to scare the beJesus out of her.

I agree with your observation. Yes, it was pre-meditated and she did have total disregard for the body once she did away with her. It was like an old doll, just to be thrown in the garbage and tossed.

IMO..she DID murder. She premediated on how, where, when...she knew why. It was the final "F.U." to her mom. She could be "free" again..to travel and chase boys and be young and cool.

She began plotting this premediation several months prior, and determined she had to do it. Evidence proves it. Her hatred for parents, her free lifestyle is the motive.

WS'ers can argue that she doesn't reach premed because of the manner in which she disposed of her. Someone can premediatate a murder....but not think out the burial. Maybe she had several premediatated ideas....the dumpster....alleged kidnapping....accidential drowning...but once she killed her she was done and didn't care. I feel she could of just as easily set her out on the curb or in a dumpster. The "after-murder" plan was to live the lifestyle she would have from killing her. Not disposing her.

But I feel the reason she tossed her daughter in the scrubs is NOT due to her lack of planning...or shock that she did it...or an accident...rather, her TOTAL disregard to what happened to the remains.

When she met her pre-assigned "goal", she just went on in life...as evidence shows....uncaring, unconcerned, because she had accomplished her agenda. Completely unfazed by what she did. LIKE SHE EXPECTED TO DO IT.

The LE needs to put DP back on the table to scare the beJesus out of her.

What this poster said. ITA. Premeditated.

I am new here but I just wanted to know if Klee had life insurance? And if so, who was the beneficiary? The reason why I ask that is because in one of the docs KC was trying to have her mail forwarded to the new address where she would be living with Amy. She mentioned to Amy specifically about having insurance papers forwarded. Why??? Did she want to be prepared for the death of her child so she could collect the insurance money?

I have asked that from the beginning of this. I believe one of the Anthony's parents owned an insurance company at one time. If there is a policy CA most likely paid for it, which might work in KC's favor if they put themselves as beneficiary when she starts saying she left Caylee there and went to party never to see her again.

I still think she is going to try to pin the murder on GA.

I am new here but I just wanted to know if Klee had life insurance? And if so, who was the beneficiary? The reason why I ask that is because in one of the docs KC was trying to have her mail forwarded to the new address where she would be living with Amy. She mentioned to Amy specifically about having insurance papers forwarded. Why??? Did she want to be prepared for the death of her child so she could collect the insurance money?

As far as we know, no insurance policy has been found.....right ladies and gentlemen?
I think you have it backwards, Amy was looking for insurance papers, not Casey. Probably over her car accident.
And, Welcome

Where was Caylee all of the times KC was partying and spending the night with boyfriends??????? There is a big missing link to me. Where was she? If she was in the trunk, which I doubt, CA would have noticed that when she took Caylee places in the car, Ill bet Caylee pitched a damn fit. No way that kid was in the car night after night. WHERE WAS SHE? This may lead to a motive, this missing info....JMO

There is a motive thread already, but here is what I said on that one:

Caylee was almost three and really beginning to verbalize.

Quetion: What could be worse for a patholgical liar like Casey?
Answer: A talking three year old.

From this child speech development page:
http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/development/language_development.shtml

36 Months:
Use pronouns I, you, me correctly
Is using some plurals and past tenses
Knows at least three prepositions, usually in, on, under
Knows chief parts of body and should be able to indicate these if not name
Handles three word sentences easily
Has in the neighborhood of 900-1000 words
About 90% of what child says should be intelligible
Verbs begin to predominate
Understands most simple questions dealing with his environment and activities
Relates his experiences so that they can be followed with reason
Able to reason out such questions as "what must you do when you are sleepy, hungry, cool, or thirsty?"
Should be able to give his sex, name, age
Should not be expected to answer all questions even though he understands what is expected

I think she killed her deliberately. Partly because she was interfering with partying and CA and GA were pressuring her to take better care of Caylee and not constantly leave her with them and partly because Caylee was beginning to speak. Like I said above---disaster to a liar like Casey...

For example:
Caylee: "Mommy, I had fun when we went to Target and the park and [insert bofriend's name] house yesterday."

Say, Caylee says this in front of a different boyfriend or her parents when Casey had told an entirely different story to them. ----that Casey had been at work or school or any number of places she and Caylee hadn't really been....

etc., etc., etc.

And if Casey were involved in or around any sort of illegal activity, that would increase her motive even more.

I really think that Casey looking up websites in March coincides with Caylee verbalizing and Casey realizing that all her lies and any new ones were about to be blown because Caylee was beginning to be understandable.

I think she knew she wanted to get rid of her for that reason and because she wanted to be free and party as much as she wanted, etc...

So, after the fight on the 15th she decided, "Okay, now is the time." and killed her then.

The reason she would never have just given Caylee to George and Cindy is because of Caylee talking and having more of an ability to expose her lies as each month went by.

I know its tempting to think she did it out of rage/spite, and maybe CA did do this unthinkable act out of spite, but one forum member (and for the life of me I cant remember who it was) came out with something that struck a chord in me, and it went something like this...

CA and one of her friends (Katie, Maybe?) had possibly BOTH been sedating their young children so they could escape out at night and party on down, while they were making believe to everyone round them that there was a nanny involved in their supervision.
I cant say as to whether CA had an accomplice in crime, so to speak, but even if she had been doing this callous nasty act off her own bat to Caylee, just so she could get out and hustle it, well lets just say chloroform isnt always the most predictable of things to use by all accounts (and it is mostly used now as a solvent or reagent), and I think thats why it quickly ceased being favoured by medical professions as an anesthetic a long time ago - over a certain level it becomes extremely dangerous, and lets face it, CA doesnt exactly sound like a Steven Hawkings protege in the smarts department, does she? or did she do a stint as an intern somewhere too?

I can well envision that a stupid, (already emotionally *advertiser censored**ed up by her family) egotistical, self absorbed 22 yr old CA could think she was onto the perfect solution to her babysitter problem, and that could well have backfired by Miss Anesthetist depressing her childs central nervous system, which could in turn basically shut down the childs Vagus nerve (the nerve that governs parasympathetic cardiac and pulmonary processes) and cause sudden cardiac arrythmia and guess what?
Lil' miss Rocket Scientist would potentially have returned to find her child had died "in its sleep" so to speak.
That could well explain why she took the child from the house during the night and possibly laid her out to "sleep" in the car until CAs return (Sorry if I am wrong there, I am following this case from Down Under, through what news channels I can glean info from, and websleuths) because if the queen bee found her grandhchild out cold or extremely hard to wake, then wouldnt that make her rush off to the doctor to get the child checked out?
Someone also made a rather clever, smart connection between "zanny" and (I think) "xanax", a tranquilliser/sedative of some sort?

Anyway, I guess unless lil' Miss Rocket Scientist has an attack of the "come cleans" (and does anyone really think that she is going to snap out of her delusional state and act calmly and rationally and spit out the TRUTH?? methinks not!) it is all going to rely on pathologists and Forensics investigators and DAs trying to patch together something resembling the truth, and hopefully get a conviction to stick. (Doe Florida still have a death sentence? I have an idea that it was suspended a while back but I could be wrong)

I guess we may never really know.
I think that with that one (from what is written of her) if she tells herself something long enough, she likely believes it as gospel, and even if she did kill her child accidentally, she is NEVER going to admit to it, is she.

Sorry for the length of this - I had a bit to spit out!

As long as Caylee was an infant, Casey also absorbed some of that attention.
And infants can't talk and tell things either. But a toddler can and does.
Caylee had become a burden to Casey in many ways. Caylee was never ever Casey's priority. That has been evidenced to us many times over. And, I'm sure we'll see and hear even more.
She never felt any love, nor devotion and she never bonded with Caylee. I believe she's incapable of bonding with anyone, and she can't love anyone but herself.
I also believe that there are some that are born evil, and I think we have seen a most evil human in Casey Anthony.

Where was Caylee all of the times KC was partying and spending the night with boyfriends??????? There is a big missing link to me. Where was she? If she was in the trunk, which I doubt, CA would have noticed that when she took Caylee places in the car, Ill bet Caylee pitched a damn fit. No way that kid was in the car night after night. WHERE WAS SHE? This may lead to a motive, this missing info....JMO
Theres no way that Caylee could have been left in the car. She would have been covered by mosquito bites.
I agree, the big question, where was she? According to Casey, at the babysitters.

There is a motive thread already, but here is what I said on that one:

I really think that Casey looking up websites in March coincides with Caylee verbalizing and Casey realizing that all her lies and any new ones were about to be blown because Caylee was beginning to be understandable.

I think she knew she wanted to get rid of her for that reason and because she wanted to be free and party as much as she wanted, etc...

So, after the fight on the 15th she decided, "Okay, now is the time." and killed her then.

The reason she would never have just given Caylee to George and Cindy is because of Caylee talking and having more of an ability to expose her lies as each month went by.

I totally agree with you. I think on June 15th while CA and Klee were together they had a conversation that set CA off which led to the fight that night. Maybe Klee told her mommy had been putting her in the trunk of her car, or maybe Klee told her that mommy would put something over her mouth and she would fall to sleep. Just thinking.

Theres no way that Caylee could have been left in the car. She would have been covered by mosquito bites.
I agree, the big question, where was she? According to Casey, at the babysitters.

Lee could have watched Caylee some of the time. I don't know if he ever said?

Sorry if this has already been discussed to the point of being tiresome. I'm newish on this board, so I don't know.

So why would she have done it? What would justify (even in the sickest of minds) MURDER of an innocent young child? Jealousy over the attention the child was getting? Revenge on an overbearing mother? Feeling stifled in her social life?

Theories?

There is no excuse for murder. I could add more but that will suffice.

#1. CA & GA where now spending all their money on this little girl.
#2. Caylee was more attached to CA.
#3. CA still had control over KC's life due to Caylee.
#4. She couldn't party as much as her friends.
#5. She was missing booty calls
#6.Tony wanted boys. (read on another post here not sure if it is fact)
#7. who the father is. (I have my theories) Being POed to see him doing as he pleased while she was bogged down with this kid. (poor Caylee)
Of course LE doesn't have to prove motive to get a conviction

I think KC was a homely type girl in high school. Once out of high school she got a little wild. When Caylee came this just cut into her new life style.

I also believe once she met Tony she fell head over heels. She wanted to be with him. I also read apost somewhere on here that TOny said he wanted boys if he ever had children. In Kc's demented mind Caylee was not acceptable. I do believe Kc wouldv'e gone to New York to be with Tony.

So in her mind getting rid of Caylee for good would take care of all of her problems. Putting her in that area that filled with water that time every year. She tought the gators would get her.
I just don't think she ever thought this case would get the attention it recieved. Her checking all the missing children websites. Just think of the cases she came across that never recieved any media exposure. She knew she could spin the kidnapping to mommy dearest, but never dreamed she would be spinning to the world.

I finally read some info on chloroform. I didn't know it was used to purify herion. I have thought for sometime that Casey was involved in an Identity theft ring, but never thought about her possible involvement in illegal drug sales. She's been spending money for two years without a job, so where did that money come from? A money tree?

She had a new honey who probably didn't want to be bothered with a little one, so in KC's world...what do you do? Get rid of the "bother". When I see the video of her walking all cuddled up with AL in the video store on the day LE thinks that Caylee was killed, it nearly kills me. Sick.....sick....sick.

I'm not necessarily sure the new "honey" had anything to do with her decision. She wrote, very recently before Caylee "disappeared", in an I'm session that she wasn't so sure she should invest nuch in Tony when there wa a good chance he would move back to NY within a year (I'm paraphrasing). So I don't think it was within her realm of reasoning to think that getting rid of her daughter would benefit her in that relationship. I also don't think anyone would make that sacrifice, knowing that, for a 7 week old relationship. Casey's had a lot of "relationships" during Caylee's lifetime and she never had to give Caylee up to maintain those relationships.

I know that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death but for the life of me I have no idea what the motive could be. I've read everyone's excellent posts, but I still can't get a sense as to what motivated her to kill this beautiful little girl. Since the day this was "not" reported, nothing has made sense.

She's been spending money for two years without a job, so where did that money come from? A money tree?

Well well well, Beyond Belief, you have hit the nail right on the head. I had to wonder how she was keeping up the pretence to her parents that she was working and bringing in an income all that time. Also while she was pretending to be at work, who was looking after the little one? Was it CinA?

Freedom - from diapers, sippy cups, and forced baby sitting. Puerto Rico, Anthony R., Tony L. and La Bella Vita were beckoning her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back