• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a sick mind can come up with any number of sick justifications for murder.

some might make sense to others; some may not.

its a sick mind that kills a child.

you want to make sure their reasoning is reasonable?

I think she thought about it all the time for exactly the three reasons you stated.

At that particular moment - when she finally acted on her thoughts - I think the order of the motives were:
1 revenge on cindy
2 stifled social life
3 jealousy

100% agree.

I think she was mad at her mother and took it out on Caylee to inflict unimaginable pain on her mother....What was that little poem she had on her myspace? Whats given can be taken away....everybody lies....everybody dies....something like that?

From her own mouth she might just be a spiteful b!tch. (She has made Cindy pay everyday since June 15th.)

I use to think she "snapped" I don't believe that anymore, I think she was a selfish monster that just decided to get rid of Caylee like you decide a pet no longer fits into your life, the difference is even for a pet you find a loving home she makes me sick

She had a new honey who probably didn't want to be bothered with a little one, so in KC's world...what do you do? Get rid of the "bother". When I see the video of her walking all cuddled up with AL in the video store on the day LE thinks that Caylee was killed, it nearly kills me. Sick.....sick....sick.

I think the motive was:

the Anthony's threatening to get custody
freedom to go do as she pleased
to portray herself as a victim
financial, not having to work certain hours, pay day care, or child support
wanting to be free of parents but didn't want to make due with a child
hoping for sympathy and continued support from the family when needed

Caylee was an incumbrance to the life she thought she was entitled to so she got rid of her.

I think she wanted to go out and be with her boyfriend, but she was furious with her mother, so she couldn't ask her mom to babysit, so she knocked Caylee out. She put her in the trunk to "sleep", put tape over her mouth in case she woke up and started making noise. But I think she left the rag in the trunk. The heat, the humidity, the confined space, that soaked rag... too much and it took Caylee's life. When Casey realized what happened, she didn't know what to do, so she drove around with her in the trunk for a few days. She later then left her in that black bag by the elementary school.

She did want to punish her mother. She did feel like Caylee was the darling of the family. She was jealous of her own daughter. I also think that she wanted Caylee out of her life so that she could try to pursue a future with Tony. He had made mention that 1. he might move away and 2. he wanted all sons because of what he had witnessed with the girls in his family. Remember Susan Smith? She thought that she could eliminate her children, get loads of sympathy, and still get her guy. I wonder how much of that factors into Casey's situation.

I think she hated Caylee. Cindy, she could walk away from, and come back when she felt like it. Caylee was her responsibility and she didn't want any part of that.

I really am surprised she didn't set the house on fire hoping to get rid of them all.
She could have really played that up. :boohoo:
IMO

All of the above. This is a well thought out thread, well considered reasons.

All of the above. I think there were plenty of motives. She wasn't the baby any more. You can see the way she acted in the jailhouse videos with her parents. She enjoyed her parents being there for her, and all she could talk about was herself. When Caylee was brought up, Casey would quickly bring it back to her.

Casey had a huge fight with her Mom and was fuming at which point Caylee started doing something annoying and wouldn't stop when Caylee shouted at her to stop. So blood rushed to Casey's face in that "no turning back" anger mode and she walked over to Caylee and knocked her on the head really hard (possibly with an object) causing a massive head injury for which Casey didn't get medical help. Or grabbed her and strangled and shook her. I've always wondered why the computer search for "neck breaking" was supposedly in March along with the chloroform search. To me, it would make sense that if Casey grabbed poor Caylee and did something to break her neck, then Casey may have been doing google searches to figure out if the death was caused by perhaps Caylee's neck breaking from Casey's assault on her and in the same session, Casey was searching about chloroform so that she could plant what she thought was "classic" evidence of a kidnapping (chloroform) and pretend Caylee was kidnapped (which she eventually did allege). I've never thought she used chloroform to drug Caylee in order to go party b/c it's very unclear how long chloroform lasts.

Murder, by definition, is an irrational, anti-social act that is finds its roots in power and anger. It is the opposite of love and social connection.

Anger, sleepless night, child out of control. Snapped. Possible under the influence reason for not calling for help, then too much time passed.

IMO..she DID murder. She premediated on how, where, when...she knew why. It was the final "F.U." to her mom. She could be "free" again..to travel and chase boys and be young and cool.

She began plotting this premediation several months prior, and determined she had to do it. Evidence proves it. Her hatred for parents, her free lifestyle is the motive.

WS'ers can argue that she doesn't reach premed because of the manner in which she disposed of her. Someone can premediatate a murder....but not think out the burial. Maybe she had several premediatated ideas....the dumpster....alleged kidnapping....accidential drowning...but once she killed her she was done and didn't care. I feel she could of just as easily set her out on the curb or in a dumpster. The "after-murder" plan was to live the lifestyle she would have from killing her. Not disposing her.

But I feel the reason she tossed her daughter in the scrubs is NOT due to her lack of planning...or shock that she did it...or an accident...rather, her TOTAL disregard to what happened to the remains.

When she met her pre-assigned "goal", she just went on in life...as evidence shows....uncaring, unconcerned, because she had accomplished her agenda. Completely unfazed by what she did. LIKE SHE EXPECTED TO DO IT.

The LE needs to put DP back on the table to scare the beJesus out of her.

IMHO, she didn't "snap" and it was not an accident. It was not a "heat of passion" or temporary insanity situation. One does not plot and plan for those crimes. Here, there was internet research, acts of obtaining unusual chemicals, determining that the duty to care for Klee 24/7/365, Klee's crying and Klee's developing ability to talk (and tattle) was a problem. The financial duty to support Klee was a huge problem. These are acts of premeditation to do acts to Klee that were reckless and grossly negligent. If those acts resulted in death, it meets the definition of premeditated murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here
Back