• Revenge/rage against Cindy

Votes: 83 17.2%
  • Tony didn't want a little girl around

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • more than one of the above

Votes: 366 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read the internet searches for how to make chloroform began as early as March 17, 2008, St. Patrick's Day. KC had an affinity for shamrocks.

In one of the jail videos George tells Casey that their family is like a hand with George being the thumb, Cindy being the first finger, then Lee and that there were 2 missing.
Casey can be heard quietly saying "I'm still here" I think that says a lot about how Casey felt. No one was paying any attention to HER and only Caylee.

The first phone call when her friend says "If anything happens to Caylee, I will just die"
Caseys response: "Oh well."

And in another jail video when Casey tells Lee that in her heart, she feels that someday they will all see Caylee again.
Casey was no doubt meaning they would see Caylee in heaven. It is true Casey will never see Caylee again as Casey will be taken the South town bus to her final destination.

Knowing now that Caylee is really never coming back, listening to all the videos and phone calls....Casey was confessing all along in her own ridiculous way.

1) Revenge on Cindy for the big fight/choking her, being overbearing, doting on Caylee, the new princess of the house. KC wasn't the princess anymore. In fact, she was told by her mother that she was a poor mother to Caylee.
2) A new, child free life for her. Her lifestyle just didn't mesh with being a mom to a toddler. I think she was seriously thinking of hauling butt to California, where the ex-boyfriend was at. She wanted to see him in person, to tell him something. She was researching call girls in the area. She left behind her purse in the abandoned car. So it's possible that she killed Caylee and envisioned a new child free, mom free life in California.

Infant killers tend to fit into the borderline psychological category. Borderline individuals tend to overdramatise situations and act impulsively. They can superficially look like loving mothers but they save most of their true feelings for themselves. The mother sees the child as a commodity, like a doll that she can dress up for society to admire. But like a doll that is tired of, the baby is ultimately expendable especially if a new boyfriend, new career or potential new lifestyle is the reward.

KC=Susan Smith=Diane Downs

They are very similar based on:
- Wanted less restricted lifestyles.
- Crimes were premeditated and thought out.
- In relationship with men who were less then thrilled with having kids.
- Did not have stable lives.
- Small lives of social isolation.
- Desperate for acceptance.
- Appeared to be devoted mothers to the outside world.
- Outlandish stories to LE in hopes of gaining sympathy (carjackin black man,
shaggy-haired man, Zanny Nanny).
- Religious upbringings.
- Unnoticed signs of depression.
- Alledged sexual abuse.
- Lack of stable childhood upbringings.
- Desperate to latch onto new people and new social situations.

In one of the jail videos George tells Casey that their family is like a hand with George being the thumb, Cindy being the first finger, then Lee and that there were 2 missing.
Casey can be heard quietly saying "I'm still here" I think that says a lot about how Casey felt. No one was paying any attention to HER and only Caylee.

The first phone call when her friend says "If anything happens to Caylee, I will just die"
Caseys response: "Oh well."

And in another jail video when Casey tells Lee that in her heart, she feels that someday they will all see Caylee again.
Casey was no doubt meaning they would see Caylee in heaven. It is true Casey will never see Caylee again as Casey will be taken the South town bus to her final destination.

Knowing now that Caylee is really never coming back, listening to all the videos and phone calls....Casey was confessing all along in her own ridiculous way.

Good post.

You just found the *seeds of truth* in Casey's lies. I previously didn't think there were any.

IMO..she DID murder. She premediated on how, where, when...she knew why. It was the final "F.U." to her mom. She could be "free" again..to travel and chase boys and be young and cool.

She began plotting this premediation several months prior, and determined she had to do it. Evidence proves it. Her hatred for parents, her free lifestyle is the motive.

WS'ers can argue that she doesn't reach premed because of the manner in which she disposed of her. Someone can premediatate a murder....but not think out the burial. Maybe she had several premediatated ideas....the dumpster....alleged kidnapping....accidential drowning...but once she killed her she was done and didn't care. I feel she could of just as easily set her out on the curb or in a dumpster. The "after-murder" plan was to live the lifestyle she would have from killing her. Not disposing her.

But I feel the reason she tossed her daughter in the scrubs is NOT due to her lack of planning...or shock that she did it...or an accident...rather, her TOTAL disregard to what happened to the remains.

When she met her pre-assigned "goal", she just went on in life...as evidence shows....uncaring, unconcerned, because she had accomplished her agenda. Completely unfazed by what she did. LIKE SHE EXPECTED TO DO IT.

The LE needs to put DP back on the table to scare the beJesus out of her.

That was so well put, I agree! One other thing I don't think Cindy ever really planned on taking Caylee. Cindy pointed out to Casey......Caylee is YOUR mistake. I think Cindy let Casey know she was not a good mother and when ever Casey was away or out with friends Cindy called her home. Cindy made it sound like her and George took care of Caylee whenever Casey wanted to be with friends, but I don't buy it, I think they wanted Casey to grow up and take care of Caylee so they tried to make sure Casey was home with her.

She took out her anger at Cindy on Caylee. CA choked her so she choked Caylee.

Freedom from responsibility.
Freedom from CA.
Revenge on both CA and GA.

Infant killers tend to fit into the borderline psychological category. Borderline individuals tend to overdramatise situations and act impulsively. They can superficially look like loving mothers but they save most of their true feelings for themselves. The mother sees the child as a commodity, like a doll that she can dress up for society to admire. But like a doll that is tired of, the baby is ultimately expendable especially if a new boyfriend, new career or potential new lifestyle is the reward.

KC=Susan Smith=Diane Downs

They are very similar based on:
- Wanted less restricted lifestyles.
- Crimes were premeditated and thought out.
- In relationship with men who were less then thrilled with having kids.
- Did not have stable lives.
- Small lives of social isolation.
- Desperate for acceptance.
- Appeared to be devoted mothers to the outside world.
- Outlandish stories to LE in hopes of gaining sympathy (carjackin black man,
shaggy-haired man, Zanny Nanny).
- Religious upbringings.
- Unnoticed signs of depression.
- Alledged sexual abuse.
- Lack of stable childhood upbringings.
- Desperate to latch onto new people and new social situations.

I agree. KC was another needy woman thinking she'd found the prince that would fix all of the above.

Plus, I think Casey had been fantasizing for months about getting rid of Caylee. She was not living the life she thought she deserved and blamed her parents and Caylee.

The fight with Cindy brought her resentments to a head. Casey was in a rage. It was easier to kill Caylee than George and Cindy.

IMO

I think she thought about it all the time for exactly the three reasons you stated.

At that particular moment - when she finally acted on her thoughts - I think the order of the motives were:
1 revenge on cindy
2 stifled social life---FREEDOM
3 jealousy
4 hate of a child she had to keep and never wanted (incest,rape?)
5 spite "I'm a spiteful beach'
6 wanted them all dead but this happened first
7 for a man............:furious:

I read the internet searches for how to make chloroform began as early as March 17, 2008, St. Patrick's Day. KC had an affinity for shamrocks.

another odd thing.......Casey O Marie Anthony.........wanted to be Irish???
peasea or anthony do not sound Irish in any way.........

IMO..she DID murder. She premediated on how, where, when...she knew why. It was the final "F.U." to her mom. She could be "free" again..to travel and chase boys and be young and cool.

She began plotting this premediation several months prior, and determined she had to do it. Evidence proves it. Her hatred for parents, her free lifestyle is the motive.

WS'ers can argue that she doesn't reach premed because of the manner in which she disposed of her. Someone can premediatate a murder....but not think out the burial. Maybe she had several premediatated ideas....the dumpster....alleged kidnapping....accidential drowning...but once she killed her she was done and didn't care. I feel she could of just as easily set her out on the curb or in a dumpster. The "after-murder" plan was to live the lifestyle she would have from killing her. Not disposing her.

But I feel the reason she tossed her daughter in the scrubs is NOT due to her lack of planning...or shock that she did it...or an accident...rather, her TOTAL disregard to what happened to the remains.

When she met her pre-assigned "goal", she just went on in life...as evidence shows....uncaring, unconcerned, because she had accomplished her agenda. Completely unfazed by what she did. LIKE SHE EXPECTED TO DO IT.

The LE needs to put DP back on the table to scare the beJesus out of her.

so true

Sunday June 15th, Cindy comes home from visiting father in nursing home and she is upset as she was probably talking to Caseys grandmother about Casey stealing money from the Gpas checking account at the nursing home.

This escalates into a huge fight with Cindy and Casey with Cindy putting her hands around Caseys neck. Casey is now furious and screaming at her Mother Cindy and threatening to take Caylee away for good. Casey storms off to her bedroom where Caylee is no doubt crying because of all the yelling.

Casey grabs Caylee and storms out of the house angry. She drives away with Caylee and when it dawns on her that she really has no where to go, Casey just keeps driving. She heads out near the Orlando airport as there is a lot of open roads on the South side of the airport where she can park her car and try to sleep.
When the baby keeps crying, Casey puts the duct tape over her mouth to shut her up. She then places her in the trunk as she had before only this time the chloroform rags were in there and Caylee dies overnight in the trunk.

Casey calls the house to make sure the coast is clear on Monday June 16th.
George never really saw Casey or Caylee that day as he makes that up cause for some reason, he thinks it was needed that Caylee was seen that day alive.
Casey returns to the house to retrieve her own belongings. Because Caylee is now dead, there is no reason to take anything of Caylees. She grabs a garbage bag to put the body in and leaves. Casey leaves the baby in the car for 2 days. By the 18th, the body starts to smell so Casey decides she needs to get rid of it. She calls the house, her Mother, her father and figures out when the house is empty so she goes home and backs the car into the garage and buries body in the parents yard.

(somehow, the yard being redone with pavers around this time bothers me. If your daughter and your Granddaughter were missing now for at least a week to 10 days, would you feel like renovating your yard? Especially considering it was a very hot June and July here in Orlando this past summer? Cindy was miserable enough to write on a MySpace account that her Grand daughter was missing, yet somehow manages to help George dig up the yard and make it pretty?)

After Caylee was in the yard, either near her playhouse or the sandbox, Casey hears that her folks are planning on redoing the backyard the following week so Casey figures she needs to then move Caylee again. She then returns to the house sometime before June 24th and digs up Caylee from the yard leaving some kind of clues inadvertantly like a dirt trail or maybe moving the garbage bags-something that George might have noticed.
This is why George makes up the rickety excuse to get inside Caseys trunk as he surmises something is up as maybe he even smelled the foul odor in the yard.
Casey arrives at the house and is acting stranger than usual and races George to the car and tosses his f'in gas cans at him when he asks to get into the trunk. By now Casey had run out of ideas on where to leave the body so the night of June 23rd in the dark of night, Casey dumps the baby in the bag on Suburban, not really caring if the bag was found or not.

Something in the bag either incriminates George or Cindy or even both as when Casey originally put the body in the parents yard, she was trying to frame her parent(s) for the crime.

The whole "Zanny the Nanny" story was never in the original plan. It was someone that Casey had somehow come across the name either by the lady in Melbourne that had her office broken into or by one of her friends telling her about the Zaneida that had looked at the Sawgrass apts.

I agree. KC was another needy woman thinking she'd found the prince that would fix all of the above.

Plus, I think Casey had been fantasizing for months about getting rid of Caylee. She was not living the life she thought she deserved and blamed her parents and Caylee.

The fight with Cindy brought her resentments to a head. Casey was in a rage. It was easier to kill Caylee than George and Cindy.

IMO

I think you are absolutely right! KC could not party the way that her childless friends were.

But one other motive sticks out at me. MONEY!!!!! Did Klee have an insurance policy? In one of the documents KC was talking about having her mail forwarded to this house where she was going to be living with Amy. She mentions something about insurance papers. Could that have been her motive? Is that why she needed the insurance papers JUST IN CASE something happened to her daughter?

I am new here but I just wanted to know if Klee had life insurance? And if so, who was the beneficiary? The reason why I ask that is because in one of the docs KC was trying to have her mail forwarded to the new address where she would be living with Amy. She mentioned to Amy specifically about having insurance papers forwarded. Why??? Did she want to be prepared for the death of her child so she could collect the insurance money?

Sunday June 15th, Cindy comes home from visiting father in nursing home and she is upset as she was probably talking to Caseys grandmother about Casey stealing money from the Gpas checking account at the nursing home.

This escalates into a huge fight with Cindy and Casey with Cindy putting her hands around Caseys neck. Casey is now furious and screaming at her Mother Cindy and threatening to take Caylee away for good. Casey storms off to her bedroom where Caylee is no doubt crying because of all the yelling.

Casey grabs Caylee and storms out of the house angry. She drives away with Caylee and when it dawns on her that she really has no where to go, Casey just keeps driving. She heads out near the Orlando airport as there is a lot of open roads on the South side of the airport where she can park her car and try to sleep.
When the baby keeps crying, Casey puts the duct tape over her mouth to shut her up. She then places her in the trunk as she had before only this time the chloroform rags were in there and Caylee dies overnight in the trunk.

Casey calls the house to make sure the coast is clear on Monday June 16th.
George never really saw Casey or Caylee that day as he makes that up cause for some reason, he thinks it was needed that Caylee was seen that day alive.
Casey returns to the house to retrieve her own belongings. Because Caylee is now dead, there is no reason to take anything of Caylees. She grabs a garbage bag to put the body in and leaves. Casey leaves the baby in the car for 2 days. By the 18th, the body starts to smell so Casey decides she needs to get rid of it. She calls the house, her Mother, her father and figures out when the house is empty so she goes home and backs the car into the garage and buries body in the parents yard.

(somehow, the yard being redone with pavers around this time bothers me. If your daughter and your Granddaughter were missing now for at least a week to 10 days, would you feel like renovating your yard? Especially considering it was a very hot June and July here in Orlando this past summer? Cindy was miserable enough to write on a MySpace account that her Grand daughter was missing, yet somehow manages to help George dig up the yard and make it pretty?)

After Caylee was in the yard, either near her playhouse or the sandbox, Casey hears that her folks are planning on redoing the backyard the following week so Casey figures she needs to then move Caylee again. She then returns to the house sometime before June 24th and digs up Caylee from the yard leaving some kind of clues inadvertantly like a dirt trail or maybe moving the garbage bags-something that George might have noticed.
This is why George makes up the rickety excuse to get inside Caseys trunk as he surmises something is up as maybe he even smelled the foul odor in the yard.
Casey arrives at the house and is acting stranger than usual and races George to the car and tosses his f'in gas cans at him when he asks to get into the trunk. By now Casey had run out of ideas on where to leave the body so the night of June 23rd in the dark of night, Casey dumps the baby in the bag on Suburban, not really caring if the bag was found or not.

Something in the bag either incriminates George or Cindy or even both as when Casey originally put the body in the parents yard, she was trying to frame her parent(s) for the crime.

The whole "Zanny the Nanny" story was never in the original plan. It was someone that Casey had somehow come across the name either by the lady in Melbourne that had her office broken into or by one of her friends telling her about the Zaneida that had looked at the Sawgrass apts.

I believe that about GA because he was an ex-detective, it was his job to pay attention to detail. He knew something was up.

Forgot to add a couple things.

I think that at least George knew what was really happening at this point (June 24th) he smelled the smell of decomp, he no doubt knew where every little thing was in that garage, knew that his roll of duct tape was missing along with a few garbage bags.
Cindy noticed some of the bedding was missing. These points got the 2 of them talking and figuring out that something could be wrong. But the usual method of operation was to coddle Casey so they waited to do anything.

Another point*
In Caseys mind, if George and Cindy got arrested for the murder, then Casey would get the house so her friend Amy could then move in.

That was so well put, I agree! One other thing I don't think Cindy ever really planned on taking Caylee. Cindy pointed out to Casey......Caylee is YOUR mistake. I think Cindy let Casey know she was not a good mother and when ever Casey was away or out with friends Cindy called her home. Cindy made it sound like her and George took care of Caylee whenever Casey wanted to be with friends, but I don't buy it, I think they wanted Casey to grow up and take care of Caylee so they tried to make sure Casey was home with her.

I agree. I don't think Cindy wanted to spend her 50's and 60's raising another child. I don't know about George.....
IMO

If Caylee is the result of incest, maybe Casey couldn't stand seeing her look so much like her brother anymore. She thought about it and planned it for a while, before Klee got too old. Then when angered by her mother, she went through with it.

*this is if in fact it wasn't accidental.

Did anyone here read TL's comments on the SM forum? It's pretty obvious by what he said that the only interactions he had with Caylee were great ones. He enjoyed her a lot and thought she was adorable. He even made her show off to his neighbors. Any normal mother would say to herself, "Wow, this guy is great with my daughter. Maybe if this works out he will be a great father figure to her." If you want to work the man angle regarding TL, with TL's comments about Caylee in mind, you can only figure that KC was jealous that yet another person enjoyed Caylee and paid less attention to her. The reason that KC killed Caylee is that she has mental problems and does not have normal human emotions. Her own self-absorption set her off and cost Caylee her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back