MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the heavy.com article:

"Online records show Theesfeld was arrested in Walton County, Florida, in 2015 on a misdemeanor charge of possession of alcohol by a person under the age of 21."

Sounds like a spring break gone wild.

I'm not particularly surprised or shocked that someone underage would be drinking, but to get caught seems to me like he was out of control while drinking - someone called the cops on him or he was obnoxious and cops noticed him.

Speculation only, but does seem like he has a drinking problem (tweets about drinking) and he wasn't doing a great job at growing up into a man.

I'm just shaking my head, wishing I could warn AK away from him. She was going places and he wasn't. :(

jmo

Brandon Theesfeld, the 22-year-old man charged with killing 21-year-old Ole Miss student Ally Kostial, made his first court appearance this morning in Lafayette County.
From some of his photos on SM he looks like teen heartthrob Shawn Mendes.

Look at his arms in the video he's buff bigger arms then in his FB photos. I wonder if he’s using steroids they will make you aggressive.

https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2019/07...s-first-court-appearance-charged-with-murder/

Attachments

• 25B1AC53-D5CF-41E0-B7F3-E9D7B5AB1403.jpeg
    25B1AC53-D5CF-41E0-B7F3-E9D7B5AB1403.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
It is brazen, I agree. But she was shot 8 times, so perhaps the person realized he needed to get out of there fast so took off quickly rather than spending time hiding the body after gun shot sounds??

"A University of Mississippi sorority sister who was found dead on a routine police patrolwas shot eight times, according to authorities who revealed new, disturbing details about her death." https://nypost.com/2019/07/23/ole-miss-student-ally-kostial-shot-eight-times-in-apparent-homicide/

jmo
Are they sure that she was shot there? She may have just been left there, after being shot somewhere else?

Maybe for once the parents will do the right thing & tell him to face the music on his own 22 year old feet. If he can screw up his life & the lives of so many others, he can be a big enough boy to deal with his own public defender.

It would be nice to see but in reading the Heavy article and just reading between the lines, I somehow doubt it. One can hope though.

I have seen no mention of a job with him nor anything else and apparently he was suspended from the U and there was a change of school in high school...

With her, I see teaching fitness classes, volunteering and doing well in school.

Two college students and if the sense I get from that article is correct, we have one who was raised with values and one that was not is the way it looks to me.

Just speculation on my part.

Imho.

It would be nice to see but in reading the Heavy article and just reading between the lines, I somehow doubt it. One can hope though.

I have seen no mention of a job with him nor anything else and apparently he was suspended from the U and there was a change of school in high school...

With her, I see teaching fitness classes, volunteering and doing well in school.

Two college students and if the sense I get from that article is correct, we have one who was raised with values and one that was not is the way it looks to me.

Imho.
Didn’t a student confirm he graduated from a private baptist HS? If so he didn’t learn anything.

She probably wanted to dump him and he wasn’t having it.

Entitled rich kid I wonder if he will get bonded out.

Imho.
ITA

Good point about the messiness. From his twitter, he looks like he drinks a lot. If he was drinking when this happened, he could've left evidence in his car, etc.

jmo
I wouldn't be surprised if he had been drinking since it was the weekend and past midnight. I wonder if he was also on The Square earlier in the night at a bar.

This was well worth reading, anyone that has not should. Lots of pics of him and some info on each of them. One can almost see the difference in the type of people they were imo when you read of each.

He was suspended from the U. Have we heard of any job with him ever?

He has a sister in school at the U. This cannot be easy for her.

He does look less like a skinny boy in his mugshot...

He still looks like a weasel to me in all of his photos...

And those are the tamest remarks I have... I actually feel enraged but have to bite my tongue.

He had no right to take out a shining star and think he belonged here on earth and she did not??! When he has not a thing to offer society from all one can see.

I had better stop there...

Jmo.

It would be refreshing to see such a person end up with the same result as anyone else would but the same has crossed my mind. Here comes the big buck private lawyer.

Perhaps we will be surprised, but I doubt it.

Jmo.
I think they might surprise everyone by being tough on him. Oxford is a small town and tight knit community, one where situations like this are rare and cause major shockwaves. I would not be surprised if they made an example out of him to help deter individuals from potentially making the same decision.

Didn’t a student confirm he graduated from a private baptist HS? If so he didn’t learn anything.

She probably wanted to dump him and he wasn’t having it.

Entitled rich kid I wonder if he will get bonded out.

Yeah, I would expect a very high bond if any. EIGHT gunshots. He definitely is a risk to the community. If any bond is set, it will be interesting to see how quickly he is bonded out. These things will tell us a lot imo.

I think they might surprise everyone by being tough on him. Oxford is a small town and tight knit community, one where situations like this are rare and cause major shockwaves. I would not be surprised if they made an example out of him to help deter individuals from potentially making the same decision.

It will be interesting to see. I hope he is treated as anyone who did something similar would be. Private attorney already though I see above and I doubt he personally has those assets as I have seen no mention of him having ever worked.

Jmo.

Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
Sheriff’s Department put out a release.

EALFfOyWwAEaUie.jpg

9:21 AM - 23 Jul 2019 from Mississippi, USA pst

Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
Sheriff’s Department put out a release.

EALFfOyWwAEaUie.jpg

9:21 AM - 23 Jul 2019 from Mississippi, USA pst
How in the world can we protect these young women? (I'm sure young men are victims as well but I'm focusing on these women - MT, SS, KL and now AK) I have been telling the young interns around me that they need to be more cautious of who they meet but this is a college boy who attended her school - how can you protect them from that? It just makes me heartsick. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro