MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised that Apel replied to the tweet that asked “what value this added to the public’s need to know”. I can understand a crime reporter stating facts, but saw no reason for her to give any response that added to the swirling rumors. She surely had heard and seen the posted rumors, and she added to them.
I’m sickened and saddened at these implications - and furious at the same time - this poor young woman gunned down - make no mistake this was an execution IMO

I was surprised that Apel replied to the tweet that asked “what value this added to the public’s need to know”. I can understand a crime reporter stating facts, but saw no reason for her to give any response that added to the swirling rumors. She surely had heard and seen the posted rumors, and she added to them.

Last edited:
This was a cryptic tweet in response to a person asking why Apel was reporting where the shots were:

"I know you don’t. But you will."

Therese Apel on Twitter

If this is an implication that she was pregnant, it is so heartbreaking. Probably rage related, just trying to get rid of the problem himself? Maybe that is what that song choice "you dropped a bomb on me" meant? I don't know.

MOO

Posted the lyrics to the song earlier.

I'm told the phrase "you turned me out" has a unique meaning, and somebody may be predicting his future.

JMO

Or, like LE, she knows quite a bit and has been asked (by LE) not to state it just yet.

Wouldn’t they have tested whether she was pregnant by now, and if she was, why would they not say so, since it would help them with motive? At this point they need to either confirm or deny the rumors.

I’m not convinced that she was pregnant or even that she was that into him or wanted anything from him. It still looks to me that he was full-on pursuing her.

Posted the lyrics to the song earlier.

I'm told the phrase "you turned me out" has a unique meaning, and somebody may be predicting his future.

JMO
What does it mean?

I know it to mean - you pushed me away, rejected me, sent me packing.

Is there another meaning?

Wouldn’t they have tested whether she was pregnant by now, and if she was, why would they not say so, since it would help them with motive? At this point they need to either confirm or deny the rumors.

I’m not convinced that she was pregnant or even that she was that into him or wanted anything from him. It still looks to me that he was full-on pursuing her.
The investigation doesn't need to provide information to satisfy whether a rumor is correct or not. The focus is on the legal prosecution of the case. Eventually the info will be revealed, but I don't think LE needs to rush to tell the public if AK was pregnant.

jmo

She has been a crime reporter for years and is one of the best. She also has been a first responder as well as, quite recently, did a short stint as the spokesperson for the MHP. I would go to bat for her ethics and her knowledge. She has known some facts of this case since the beginning that have not been revealed yet. She alluded to it before the rumors were swirling. She is not dealing in rumors.

There are a couple of B&W photos of them together at a couple social events on her VSCO account dated 2016 so they knew each other since then. They have dated off and on according to some friends but yet again nothing confirmed. In all likelihood different friends will say different things so looks like we can only take LEs word as face value. It was reported that they were romantically linked after her body was found so for now that’s all we know.

I am beyond sickened from these cases where men either don’t get what they want from a woman or the woman throws some kind of wrench in their life plans, and their response is to kill her.

My opinion? This is all a product of living in a patriarchy where these men have learned that a woman’s purpose in life is to make them happy and give them what they want, when they want it, without question. Sprinkle in a dash of rich kid entitlement, mix that in with parents who never tell you no, and you’ve got a recipe for trouble.

Our society failed Ally, just like it failed all the other young women who met the same fate from the monsters it produced.

The
Does seem like someone wanting to get rid of a baby.

jmopinion

But if she was pregnant with his child it makes it even stupider to leave the body there by the road where it will be discovered quickly when there was a huge lake and a bunch of woods right there to dump it.

The investigation doesn't need to provide information to satisfy whether a rumor is correct or not. The focus is on the legal prosecution of the case. Eventually the info will be revealed, but I don't think LE needs to rush to tell the public if AK was pregnant.

jmo
I'm thinking a press conference may be coming soon where it's revealed, with an additional charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky