MS MS - Bay St Louis, WhtFem 37-42, UP2841, no teeth, 'black lung', emphysema, chron bronchitis, May'98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, that's the main reason why I have a lot of doubt; I just thought I should post because I saw the Bay St. Louis connection and the quite similar look compared to the recon.

There are some pretty strong connections.

And it's possible that for whatever reason they didn't mention the tats. After 15 years, they could have been quite faded.

I just stumbled across this case.
Her black lung is the result of inhaling smoke and soot from wood fires for a substantial amount of time. Can also be caused by a faulty coal oven that leaks out smoke or is fired with unsuitable material. I believe she was homeless for a long period of time and used campfires or such a broken coal oven to keep herself warm. She likely used anything she had to ignite and keep the fire, such as old furniture parts, old flooring and carpeting, garbage, newspapers and so on, which would contribute to the toxins and soot clogging her lungs.
She also was heavily tapeworm infected (the worm cysts rarely invade the ovary and tube unless the liver is heavily infested). Tapeworms have pretty much been eliminated in modern slaughterhouses through veterinary supervision and the worm cysts die when you cook meat well. So she must have eaten non supervised meat that was raw at some point. Maybe she had to resort to eating roadkill or hunting wild animals? She could have also gotten infected through an infected persons feces, ingesting food that had traces of feces on it. Which i guess can happen in very unsanitary living quarters, squatter houses or homeless camps in the wild.
I can only imagine what this poor woman went through.
She had no trace of drugs or alcohol in her system, it is unlikely she was a heavy user (most are traceable for several days after last use), at least during the weeks before her death. The pills she carried are cold medication and in a dosage too low for abuse.
Did they ask in homeless shelters, soup kitchens, mission houses, homeless camps and hospitals if someone knows her?
Often, if it is not murder,but an accident, there is not a lot of effort put into trying to identify someone.
Her children may have been adopted out at birth or given into foster care and may have no or little information about their birth mom, so nobody would look for her.
Sad.

It may also be that she never had children, and the findings of having had "more than one child" are based on pelvic striations. Thing is, you sometimes can tell if a woman has given birth before by the state of the cervix - but if she'd had a hysterectomy there would in most cases be no cervix; it's part of the uterus and is nearly always removed during a hysterectomy.

Pelvic striations used to be considered an infallible sign of having given birth, but numerous Does with striations have disproven that. Transgender Julie Doe had pelvic striations, and she didn’t give birth.

That is true, various hormonal changes can cause pubic ridge pitting.

They claim they have evidence for multiple births, though and this cannot be based on pelvic pitting alone.

From her Doenetwork page: "Old hysterectomy scar from a C-section running from her navel down to her pubis. Closer examination revealed that the woman had given birth to at least 2 children, perhaps more."

178UFMS

Her black lung is the result of inhaling smoke and soot from wood fires for a substantial amount of time. Can also be caused by a faulty coal oven that leaks out smoke or is fired with unsuitable material.

Quote RSBM.
Did you read this information / opinion about her "black lung" somewhere? Or is it your opinion? If you read it, I'd be interested in the link; thanks.

Unlikely the JD, but interesting nonetheless.

The NAMUS page isn't very detailed, but a woman with red/auburn hair and blue eyes was reported to be in the company of a man and headed from Michigan to Kentucky on May 7th, 1998. She hasn't been seen since.

Robin Lynn Jobson

Height 5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight 110 - 115 lbs

I didn't see her mentioned in this thread when I did a WS search for her name.

NAMUS link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Quote RSBM.
Did you read this information / opinion about her "black lung" somewhere? Or is it your opinion? If you read it, I'd be interested in the link; thanks.

No, there is sadly no more information, there is little relased about her background aside from her autopsy findings. But those I listed are causes of black lung aside from coalmining (which i assume she did not do) and they are occasionally found in the homeless due to the circumstances described.

From her Doenetwork page: "Old hysterectomy scar from a C-section running from her navel down to her pubis. Closer examination revealed that the woman had given birth to at least 2 children, perhaps more."

178UFMS
That's specifically what I'm strongly questioning. It's literally impossible to know whether that "old hysterectomy scar" had anything, at all, to do with a C-section. It's literally impossible to know what that report so confidently states.

The external scar from a vertical C-section is indistinguishable from that of a hysterectomy (or any other laparotomy scar), and if there's no uterus it's impossible to know if a C-section ever happened.

Agree. A vertical incision since the 1980s was hardly used for csection. For some hysterectomies, yes, though that also has usually been done transvaginally the last 20 years at least, if not longer.

Case File 178UFMS

Unidentified White female

* Located on May 8, 1998 in Hancock County, Mississippi.
* Manner of death was a pedestrian vs. automobile accident. Cause of death was multiple injuries of blunt impact. Death occurred minutes after being hit.

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 37 - 42 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3½" (161 cm.); 130-135 lbs. (59-61 kg.)
* Distinguishing Characteristics: 16-18 inch-long, curly reddish-brown hair with a touch of gray at the temples and front. Her natural hair color was brown, but had been dyed a slightly lighter color. She had uniquely-colored gray eyes. The victim had a vaccination scar on her left arm and an old hysterectomy scar from a C-section running from her navel down to her pubis. Closer examination revealed that the woman had given birth to at least 2 children, perhaps more. Her ears were not pierced. There were no signs of alcohol or drugs in her system. Seven "Ephedrine-Guaifenefine MINI" pills were found in her right back jean pocket. She suffered from black lung disease, emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Thick mucus was present in her lungs. The victim was tan and freckled; bug bites were present on her body. Her legs and underarms were unshaven. Her fingernails and toenails were short, uneven and dirty. There was a black, greasy smudge on the medial right foot from the base of the first toe into the arch.
* Dentals: She had no teeth or dentures.
* Clothing: She was wearing Bongo jeans, a black, hooded Spalding Activewear sweatshirt with Florida on the front and blue velvet slippers. No socks or underwear.

I'm not sure. Any opinions?

This was 1998, so could the left-arm vaccination be for smallpox?

In 2007, I (and everyone else mobilizing) had to get the smallpox vaccination before military deployment to Iraq.

If she is was a Desert Storm veteran, it could also potentially explain the "black lung" syndrome from being exposed to large amounts of burning trash, and other burning things.

I know this isn't from Desert Storm, but this article sparked my interest again in this UID; its about a veteran who was severely effected by the burning trash in Iraq:

Surviving combat only to die at home: Retired Staff Sgt. Wesley Black is picking out his coffin at 35 years old - CNNPolitics

This was 1998, so could the left-arm vaccination be for smallpox?

In 2007, I (and everyone else mobilizing) had to get the smallpox vaccination before military deployment to Iraq.

If she is was a Desert Storm veteran, it could also potentially explain the "black lung" syndrome from being exposed to large amounts of burning trash, and other burning things.

I know this isn't from Desert Storm, but this article sparked my interest again in this UID; its about a veteran who was severely effected by the burning trash in Iraq:

Surviving combat only to die at home: Retired Staff Sgt. Wesley Black is picking out his coffin at 35 years old - CNNPolitics

In the sixties, we all routinely got smallpox vaccinations. It looks like she would have been born around 1955, give or take a couple of years, so that's likely what it is.

In the sixties, we all routinely got smallpox vaccinations. It looks like she would have been born around 1955, give or take a couple of years, so that's likely what it is.

The fact that is was mentioned stood out to me especially now knowing it was routine for her age and time period. Makes me wonder if there was more to it.

Anyways, I was thinking about a different angle....

She was lacking teeth and had a strange substance in her "a dark liquid" which made me think of the shows "Freaky Eaters" and "My Strange Addiction". It reminded me of a woman who was addicted to Comet cleaning powder, and almost lost her teeth over it. I wonder if the substance in her was from an unusual eating habit? Or was she forced to consume it? Or was it just part of having the black lung?

The fact that is was mentioned stood out to me especially now knowing it was routine for her age and time period. Makes me wonder if there was more to it.

Anyways, I was thinking about a different angle....

She was lacking teeth and had a strange substance in her "a dark liquid" which made me think of the shows "Freaky Eaters" and "My Strange Addiction". It reminded me of a woman who was addicted to Comet cleaning powder, and almost lost her teeth over it. I wonder if the substance in her was from an unusual eating habit? Or was she forced to consume it? Or was it just part of having the black lung?

i think the thick brown liquid was a chocolate milkshake. They said she had French fries in her stomach as well. A milkshake and fries is the only thing that makes the most sense

i think the thick brown liquid was a chocolate milkshake. They said she had French fries in her stomach as well. A milkshake and fries is the only thing that makes the most sense

If they could identity the other food items, why couldn't they identify a milkshake?

I'm not sold that the thick brown liquid it was a food item.

If they could identity the other food items, why couldn't they identify a milkshake?

I'm not sold that the thick brown liquid it was a food item.

they can see what looked like French fries I assume. I guess a milkshake could’ve looked like anything

Poor woman. She had numerous small hydatid cysts in her oviducts. Hydatid cysts are caused from a parasite that is accidentally ingested when consuming contaminated/unsanitary food. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/178ufms.html The tapeworm thing is depressing.

Without seeing the postmortem, it is hard to tell if she had significant gray hair and how long her hair had grown after it was colored. She is at an age, where she could have had a few grays here and there or she could have had a "wall of gray roots". It is pretty easy to get a box of dye and color hair, even for a homeless person. No mention is made on the quality of the dye job.

She was 4 miles east of the MS/LA state line on eastbound side of the road, but the Welcome Center appears to be about 2.5 miles east of the state line.

The median appears to be a large thicket of woods, so I assume she probably was not trying to cross I-10 from the westbound lane. Maybe she exited a vehicle at the MS Welcome Center and was looking for another ride? Either way it was near the state line and a ride may have ended at the Welcome Center...or something similar. MOO

I guess there is a possibility that she could have gotten a ride from state highway 607 which intersects at the Welcome Center coming from the Bay St Louis area (long route, but sometimes the only ride available takes the long route. )

This area along I-10 is heavily wooded remote and doesn't appear to have commercial establishments with the exception of the Welcome Center for miles...

(AKA..she couldn't just pop out of a gas station at a local strip mall and hop on I-10..there are none for miles).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-27 at 17-58-13 Google Maps.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-27 at 17-58-13 Google Maps.png
    663.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads