Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forrest County investigators don't mess around, do they?

Holy cow. This story gets stranger by the moment.

Hollywood could never make a horror movie as real as some of these stories I read on here. Never.

I noticed that...I think people ignore the charges when they don't want to face the reality...but LE does not charge homicide without evidence. (Also some seem to think that "homicide" means she might still be alive, vs. "murder"...?)

I just hope he will tell LE where she is, if indeed he killed her. It is too difficult, sometimes impossible, for families to believe their loved one is gone if they are never found.

That can be true of any parent whose child dies for any reason. It's just a hard concept to wrap your brain around. You know ,but it just CAN"T be true .

At approximately 6 p.m. Wednesday Benjamin Davis, the fiance of missing McLaurin mother Brittany Nicole Crenshaw arrived for a scheduled interview with investigators and was arrested, booked into the Forrest County Jail and charged with homicide.

Thursday investigators drove to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with an arrest warrant for a woman they say Davis had been in contact with recently.

Davis and Crenshaw had been together for several months and were living in a camper in McLaurin behind Hunt Brothers Pizza off of Highway 49 North while, Davis says, he worked a construction job at Turtle Creek Mall.

http://www.wlox.com/story/19346251/brittany-crenshaws-fiance-arrested-on-homicide-charges

Was just going to post this. Someone commented on the bring Brittany home page that she thought the construction crew at the mall only worked at night, which kills him saying he left for work at 5am. Anyone know if that's true or not?

That can be true of any parent whose child dies for any reason. It's just a hard concept to wrap your brain around. You know ,but it just CAN"T be true .

I know...my mom lost two...but at least she knew where they were, so she "knew" they were gone, even if she did not really believe it.

Was just going to post this. Someone commented on the bring Brittany home page that she thought the construction crew at the mall only worked at night, which kills him saying he left for work at 5am. Anyone know if that's true or not?
That's what I read also. Hopefully a local will come along and know.

I am guessing (hoping) they have more on him than just lying about his timeline, etc...some physical evidence that she is deceased, since they are calling it a homicide.

So sad, in reading back on FB friends and family are so happy she finally found someone that will treat her well.

I've really wondered all day why there hasn't been anything in the news. If the body in the article is indeed her that would explain the silence.

I'm so sorry for her family and friends, the waiting has to be a nightmare.

Is this girl the body that was reported earlier today, or another one? This girl was supposedly found on Sunday.
To be honest...I don't know. There have been so many people burned around that area lately. (ms) I really can't tell which goes with which.

I am guessing (hoping) they have more on him than just lying about his timeline, etc...some physical evidence that she is deceased, since they are calling it a homicide.

In the video, he says the very first thing he did when he came in was check the baby's cup, and it was cold. That is absolutely NOT something you would do when you come home, first thing. It might be something you do after a while, when you can't find a relative or loved one and are trying to find clues, but it's not the first step. Then, he says he thinks he remembers her coming to bed, but not sure, and then the baby woke him up wanting another cup, so he made some phone calls, and then realized she really wasn't there. Then he called her family? Well, her family isn't there.

If that's the story he told them the first time, then no wonder they didn't believe him.

Much as I hate to say it, I hope she has been found; this way, he won't be able to bargain for her location. I also hope he left lots of evidence. Gas cans, etc...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension
Back