Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When he was doing all this, where in the world was Brooklyn? Did he leave her all alone, or did he take her with him to dispose of her mother's body?????

Or maybe this woman had her?

So very sad. :(

Ben Davis is also the father to a child, per his old MySpace page.

Two children who have lost parents. :(

In the video, he says the very first thing he did when he came in was check the baby's cup, and it was cold. That is absolutely NOT something you would do when you come home, first thing. It might be something you do after a while, when you can't find a relative or loved one and are trying to find clues, but it's not the first step. Then, he says he thinks he remembers her coming to bed, but not sure, and then the baby woke him up wanting another cup, so he made some phone calls, and then realized she really wasn't there. Then he called her family? Well, her family isn't there.

If that's the story he told them the first time, then no wonder they didn't believe him.

BBM really? What a bunch of bull dung. His whole story is so off.

WOW, what is this guys history?

They are banning people on the "Help Bring Brittany Home" FB page who mention that Brittany was murdered. They are saying Ben was only charged with homicide, not murder, and they haven't found a body so she still might be alive. Then, anyone who tries to explain that homicide IS murder gets banned.

Sad.

https://www.facebook.com/BringBrittanyCrenshawHome

They are banning people on the "Help Bring Brittany Home" FB page who mention that Brittany was murdered. They are saying Ben was only charged with homicide, not murder, and they haven't found a body so she still might be alive. Then, anyone who tries to explain that homicide IS murder gets banned.

Sad.

https://www.facebook.com/BringBrittanyCrenshawHome

Yes I was banned for that, even though I also suggested they call TES and/or Klaas Kids in case he won't help in finding her. But since I also tried to explain that LE believes he killed her, I was banned...oh well.

ETA: They should just call it a prayer page, if that is all they want.

wow.. I just watched that interview for the first time... Thanks for reposting it T4T..

He is just full of bull dukey... and the body language experts would have a field day if they watch it!

Yes I was banned for that, even though I also suggested they call TES and/or Klaas Kids in case he won't help in finding her. But since I also tried to explain that LE believes he killed her, I was banned...oh well.

Whoa... seriously???

I just saw where whoever is running the page said that "if a body is found, they will upgrade his charge to murder."

Kids should never be in charge of this kinda thing. smh

What is smh?

I seem to be seeing that alot lately?

Whoa... seriously???

I just saw where whoever is running the page said that "if a body is found, they will upgrade his charge to murder."

Kids should never be in charge of this kinda thing. smh

It is a very sensitive place and I get that...but I got frustrated by people saying it was "only homicide" and not "murder" so she is still alive as far as they are concerned...

So any guesses at the motive? I would say she maybe found out about the other woman? Just a thought.

:fence:
So any guesses at the motive? I would say she maybe found out about the other woman? Just a thought.

That's where I'm leaning. Seems odd in a way. They have no ties. He could have just kicked her out.

Maybe a rage killing, then a coverup. Maybe????? She was pregnant and it sent him over the edge.

Whatever it was...I suspect this case is going to get stranger as we go along.

Somebody ask on the fb page why exactly they needed donations if no body was found. They wanted to know exactly where the money would be going....and said they would feel more comfortable if it was going into an account for the daughter.

Sounds like there was more than one woman, but I'm starting to think this guy may be more out there than I originally thought.

It's possible they had a confrontation about the other women and it got out of control. It seems LE got info about his timeline at work and it didn't add up plus there must be other evidence of a crime. I have wondered all day why nothing has been released until late in the day.

I have a feeling this guy has a violent past that will surface soon.

Somebody ask on the fb page why exactly they needed donations if no body was found. They wanted to know exactly where the money would be going....and said they would feel more comfortable if it was going into an account for the daughter.

Well that will probably be deleted soon...I was wondering myself what the $ were for...

Well that will probably be deleted soon...I was wondering myself what the $ were for...
I hate to say it...but me to. They put the donation post up 5 hrs ago. Do they need help with the funeral? If they do, they should say so.

I guess the $ could be due to family members taking time off from work...and he is in jail, so if he was the only earner, there is that too. She posted "stay-at-home mom" I believe as her job.

I wonder if her baby is with her father.

And this POI/ has a small child too...so two kids' lives wrecked...

I just watched that interview and it has more holes in it then Swiss cheese.He barely looked up.Looked like he was talking to the ground.All the sobbing and no real tears.His story was just beyond belief and just had to throw the ex in there.Oh and don't forget the homeless guy.The little girl said Mommy outside.Right.No wonder he got arrested,he has the word guilty stamped on his forehead.What got me the most was when he checked to see if the cup was cold.Who does that? Now the question for him is where is Brittany?

Something really freaky is going on, I just googled Brittany Crenshaw and the first return had something about a body being found but in a matter of seconds the search return refreshed and that return was poof gone and I tried to get it back to no avail. Weird

and now I found this!
http://www.knoe.com/story/19356385/update-brittany-crenshaw

Brittany Crenshaw Case
Knoe.com-1 hour ago
Mississippi police tell us the body they found is badly burned, and they say it may be the body of missing 19 year old Brittany Crenshaw.
Man facing murder charge Sacramento Bee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back