MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The various LE, FBI, ATF investigators allegedly have no solid leads from potential witnesses who know anything first hand about the crime. Some have stated in interviews that people are afraid to come forward. If true, who could possibly make them that afraid? IMO the people posting their lives on social media are not that powerful in Courtland. I think a key question is who is striking fear into potential witnesses? If that question is answered, and maybe LE has someone or ones in mind, then a big step forward in solving this crime will have been taken.

I Hv wondered if she had shake n bake n her car and was preparing to smoke and it exploded. Is this at all a possibility? After all it could account for the flammable liquid. And the actual explosion.

Washing a car at night is sort of dumb. Cleaning out junk from the car makes more sense, especially if one is expecting to have a passenger later. Wouldn't it make more sense to plan to wash the car on Sunday, during the day? I think that she cleaned her car out in Batesville, which probably only took a few minutes. She could have cleaned it out at M&M, but obviously, preferred to go to Batesville. If she had dropped off Lisa's cigs on the way, Lisa would have questioned her about her plans. JMO

Good point about the passenger. I seem to recall occasions when I cleaned out my car so that whoever I was picking up/meeting didn't think I was a total slob. :)

My personal hunch is that she sat at the scene for some time waiting for someone to meet her. She might even have picked up food at some point and ate while she waited. Now, if she -was- meeting someone, the question becomes just when did she arrange that meeting? Was it via a phone call, someone she ran into on that stop she made, something set up a day or more in advance? And what was she planning to do once the other person arrived? Talk? Drug deal/drug use? Sex?

Regarding shake and bake...I brought that up in the beginning...It would certainly account for her being at the scene for 30 minutes prior to the fire..But as so many federal LE became involved in the case..I am no longer sure if it is a possibility..

Classito

I Hv wondered if she had shake n bake n her car and was preparing to smoke and it exploded. Is this at all a possibility? After all it could account for the flammable liquid. And the actual explosion.

It would seem like if that was the case, the police would have found some traces of it. However, I have wondered if whoever set the fire might have been making meth in their own vehicle - presumably that would require some sort of flammable liquid? If it wasn't a planned crime and they wanted to cover up an assault, meth making supplies might have been readily at hand.

Something else just occurred to me. There's been debate about how many perps were involved. Seems unlikely that there was more than one person in the car with her, because both seats were back - meaning nobody would fit in the rear seat. If someone else was involved, they weren't in her car.

Sorry if this has already been linked and discussed in earlier threads...I think this is Mainstream Media so fair game...anybody seen the Unsolved Mysteries video featuring Jessica's sister? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZcbGEFKMM&sns=fb (Apparently Unsolved Mysteries is online-only these days) It repeats the information that accelerant was poured down her throat and up her nose--and also the information that she was burned everywhere but the soles of her feet. Earlier some of us wondered if that information could have been mistaken, I think--but this is her sister saying so.

Sitting back and waiting. LE is really slow. I feel for the kids involved.

Concerned and southern, those drinks are on me.

Sitting back and waiting. LE is really slow. I feel for the kids involved.

Concerned and southern, those drinks are on me.

OT! I'm concerned but not southern (but I have lots of southern relatives). Do I still qualify for a drink? Lol! Just trying to be optimistic that justice is served sooner than later.

The various LE, FBI, ATF investigators allegedly have no solid leads from potential witnesses who know anything first hand about the crime. Some have stated in interviews that people are afraid to come forward. If true, who could possibly make them that afraid? IMO the people posting their lives on social media are not that powerful in Courtland. I think a key question is who is striking fear into potential witnesses? If that question is answered, and maybe LE has someone or ones in mind, then a big step forward in solving this crime will have been taken.

Of course they're afraid to come forward ..... they're afraid of the same fate as JC.

Of course they're afraid to come forward ..... they're afraid of the same fate as JC.

Let's hope that a critical tip is called into Crimestoppers. The caller should be able to remain anonymous and NOT have to testify in court (at,least that's how it works where I live). Justice for Jessica should trump any reward IMO. The killer(s) must be punished before we have any additional innocent victims!

That was a beautiful tribute to Jessica by her sister (Unsolved Mysteries appeal) and touched my heart. I am praying it will touch someone else or move them in some way to come forward with info leading to arrests!!!!!

But why are they afraid? If a witness has good information that leads to the arrest of the criminal, the criminal would not be able to get retribution unless the criminal has some sort of power in the area, with a long reach and associates. My point was that I think the criminal has some sore of power in the area.
There has been a lot of finger pointing on social media, and I'm inclined to think the ones the locals point at, and who themselves post everything publicly on facebook, are not the ones who did this - because people are not afraid of accusing these people. That is my twisted logic and I'm sticking to it.

BBM. What explosion?

Just saw this on twitter:
"Kate Royals @KRRoyals:
My coworker @TRex21 will be reporting & you will be deciding when she goes on Greta tonight at 6:50 CT to talk about #JessicaChambers case."

@KRRoyals (Kate Royals) and @TRex21 (Teresa Apel) are both reporters for the Clarion Ledger newspaper in Jackson, Mississippi.
Hopefully other cable stations and MSM will report on this story now.

I think investigators are probably looking closely at who is NOT scared.

My point was that I think the criminal has some sore of power in the area..

I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head .... even many people in prison have the power on the outside to order a hit on someone.

I think investigators are probably looking closely at who is NOT scared.

:)

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

There could be other reasons no one has come forward besides being scared of a powerful entity...It could be that all those who do know what happened were involved...or they know but it is a good friend..or a relative...or a lover..

Classito

This case is being discussed on Greta VanSustren a moment ago. Reporter T Arpel was chatting with Greta.

Interesting indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member