MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem here, as with most Social Media which must be taken as rumor or here say, is that this "Wilson" is not a real person. He has a total of 2 friends and 3 pictures. It is a brand new FB account and the name is a take-off of the Tom Hanks movie "Castaway". The soccer ball was named "Wilson" because that is the Mfg. and "Hanks" was the actor. This person's facebook is a compilation of links to crime stories and he seems to enjoy being cryptic and evasive.
His response to where he got the pictures seems to allude to the possibility that Jessica is still alive and he got the pictures from her.

Total crackpot and not worth considering IMO

:cow:

Volleyball, IIRC

When looking at the justice for Jessica page look at a poster GH. I peek in on his twitter. He may be on to something, or at least, uncovering the so-called party....JMO
He may be... I have been in contact with him for a while. I am real and I believe he is too. Time will tell.
MANY posts on the JFJ page go "poof". People get mad and request posts be removed. Even a post from the reporter on Greta's segment about Jessica was removed. My "alternate" Facebook page was taken down as well. I am hopeful that is a really GOOD SIGN! Following the rules there's nothing I can discuss here, I have spent 200+ hours looking into the case and I used that page for screenshots and FBI tips etc.
Fire/no fire... IF it is related in any way to Jessica it's an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION, there will be no information released by officials period.
All moo.
Still praying for justice for Jessica!!!
I hope that MSM releases something we can discuss soon!

The person who posted them is confident they are her...and when asked where he got them, Jessica is his response...I have seen what makeup and lighting can do and I have seen someone do photo analysis with accuracy to identify a person.... LD is aware the photos are posted but remains quiet on the subject...No denial..no confirmation...If it was me I would be asking tons of questions from this Wilson, especially as they have suggested the photos came from her deceased daughter...

From the Justice for Jessica FB page...the poster asking about the other fire responds, when asked if any luck, says no luck FF says part of investigation...Not sure who/what FF is...

Classito
I know a "Wilson" too. While I respect Wilson I think there were some fake accounts created as Jessica or in the likeness of her. I have done several unprofessional photo overlays in this case. Add 20# to her frame and I still don't believe it, but left eyebrow was spot on.

Creepy isn't it?
Moo and I just wanted to say someone was up to no good well before she was burned alive.

The recent pair of photos that are allegedly of Jessica - at minimum, I think these should be regarded with skepticism. They both could be "real" pictures of her, but are clearly edited - colored, modified, cropped, etc.

The one on the right is particularly odd to me - I would not necessarily recognize that as Jessica but see some resemblance - in any case, it looks phony.
And the one on the left (black+white) - it kinda looks like Jessica, but my first impression was that it resembles actress Emily Kinney (Google image search + you may see the resemblance yourself).

In any case... it just seems like they were posted for attention. Well, attention granted momentarily, but I don't see the significance of these photos, whether they are authentic or not - it strikes me as more "noise" in this case.

Another thing... what with rumor rumblings + the like that ebb+flow with this case, and some of the talk very recently... I am shaking my head in hindsight when recalling her own mother saying on the True Crime Radio interview that she couldn't think of anyone who'd want to hurt her daughter.

Really? I mean, no one wants to consider such a thing, but... really? Think harder, think creatively, think even if just hypothetically. Not in accusatory way, but even just thinking of people known to have had a disagreement or argument with her, small or big, in the last, oh, year or so. I never met Jessica myself, but I can come up with hypothetical scenarios in her life, in any given stranger's life, in my own life where someone might be angry with her/him/me (and thus want to hurt her/him/me).... just because we cannot conceive of hurting someone else in this way doesn't mean someone else couldn't. In fact, given the murder, obviously someone did.

I get that she may not have been quite so forthcoming with such information in public interviews, but I sure hope that in private interviews with LE, a list of people who might have at least had a reason to be upset with or angry with Jessica was discussed. Even LD herself said that she + Jessica had squabbled in the past year...so clearly, not everyone who has gotten into an argument/disagreement with Jessica was so angry that it blew up into murder. But whoever did this was most likely among those in a list of people who could've had a reason (however logical or illogical) to be angry with her.

One thing that really bothers me is that if Lisa has been told to be quiet by LE she certainly should be. But in Tricias interview she told us that she is not being updated by LE and that she does not communicate with them...so, which way is it? There is chatter every week about something new that Lisa has divulged. Either tell the facts or keep them to yourself, half-truths are not helpful. JMO

One thing that really bothers me is that if Lisa has been told to be quiet by LE she certainly should be. But in Tricias interview she told us that she is not being updated by LE and that she does not communicate with them...so, which way is it? There is chatter every week about something new that Lisa has divulged. Either tell the facts or keep them to yourself, half-truths are not helpful. JMO

Was it stated on the record anywhere reputable (or in a recorded interview) that Lisa was instructed to be quiet about anything by LE?

While I empathize with her for the tragedy + trauma of Jessica's murder, and I believe she has shared some truthful details based on her own observations, I do not believe she has been entirely forthcoming + she doesn't necessarily have to be with the public...but I find a few of her statements + the vagueness of some of her answers to key questions to be highly incongruent.

For example: Was she on the phone with Jessica for a substantial amount of time the evening of December 6th (from about 6:48 or 6:58 until 7:13) or was it "just a brief phone call" as described by D.A. Champion? I would argue that some could describe a 20-ish minute phone call as "brief," sure, but that depends on the context. Within the course of a day, that could be said to be "brief." But when determining someone's whereabouts over a 1 or 2 hour period? Twenty minutes is a more significant chunk of time.

Furthermore: She claims that Jessica didn't say where she was during that phone call, nor did she ask (?) - and that Jessica simply said she was cleaning out her car, getting something to eat + coming right back home. I guess if that was a "very brief" phone call (a minute or two?) that makes sense; but according to LD, the time information of the call is at least 15 minutes in duration.

And: No, I can't think of anybody that'd want to hurt her. She was wonderful when she got back from Leah's House. vs. Oh yes, let me respond to some new information that is being circulated and possibly give some credence to its possibility (but how did that NOT come up before?)?! Even if it was a "no comment" sort of situation...i.e., one to be kept between her + LE... coming out and commenting on the rumor (as opposed to refuting it) is arguably only going to fuel the rumor mill. It just doesn't seem like a very productive situation and only muddies the waters further, it seems, in public perception of getting "justice for Jessica."

I really, really, really hope that LD is in direct + confidential contact with LE about that, any + all matters brought to her attention about any individuals who may have been a danger or threat to Jessica, even if she may only recently be recalling this for whatever reason. Seriously, we don't know. But LD has been very vocal, sharing her sorrow with the community + media, and I do believe she is sincere in this. I just am not sure she is mentally very clear about many details, and I don't know how much of this is due to her anguish + related fallout, and how much of it is simply neglecting to consider more possibilities.

Jessica's mom IIRC said that at one point she sent JC a text asking "where'd you go Memphis" (my remembrance of her words). So I guess it's true that she was a little ticked by her daughter's tardiness. Also she spoke w/JC afterwards.
Also in earlier comments (right after the crime) LD said everyone should just hush and let LE handle it and she had faith in LE.
JMO

Jessica's mom IIRC said that at one point she sent JC a text asking "where'd you go Memphis" (my remembrance of her words). So I guess it's true that she was a little ticked by her daughter's tardiness. Also she spoke w/JC afterwards.
Also in earlier comments (right after the crime) LD said everyone should just hush and let LE handle it and she had faith in LE.
JMO

Right. So, just hush! Express your sorrow, but don't interfere with the investigation. IF I had been Lisa and was sure of the call IWOULD screech when LE totally ignored that fact in reporting a timeline, however. But If she is being briefed by LE they would have explained to her why they left that out of the timeline, instead of making her look like a liar. See what I mean? I DO believe she had that conversation w Jessica, but why would LE leave the impression publicly that it did not happen, leaving Lisa out to dry? This is one screwy investigation. JMO

Apparently those photos got yanked off of some girls twitter who has the same name as LD. So I'm assuming volleyball was putting familiar names in on twitter, found this and squinted his eyes saw some resemblance and decided to be all cryptic.

Apparently those photos got yanked off of some girls twitter who has the same name as LD. So I'm assuming volleyball was putting familiar names in on twitter, found this and squinted his eyes saw some resemblance and decided to be all cryptic.

True that...or Jessica could have made the account under an assumed name and actually did share them with Wilson...Hard telling not knowing one way or the other..No one has posted on the account since Nov 2014...

Nothing more has been posted about them so either way it appears they are not of any importance...

Classito

Right. So, just hush! Express your sorrow, but don't interfere with the investigation. IF I had been Lisa and was sure of the call IWOULD screech when LE totally ignored that fact in reporting a timeline, however. But If she is being briefed by LE they would have explained to her why they left that out of the timeline, instead of making her look like a liar. See what I mean? I DO believe she had that conversation w Jessica, but why would LE leave the impression publicly that it did not happen, leaving Lisa out to dry? This is one screwy investigation. JMO

Some information is good to leave out. Because it makes a witness more credible. Ex: If somebody says they seen her get a text from her moms 2 minutes prior to the slaying; Then LE would know that the person knew about the text and the public didnt. So good strategy.

It is just my personal opinion but as time goes on it seems as if she is getting frustrated with no person/persons arrested for murdering her baby. I feel in the beginning she was tight lipped per LE direction but as time goes on hope for justice probably begins to fade and she will probably be more forthcoming about details as frustration because higher and higherm

My heart goes out to LD...Her daughter burned alive..People bombarding her with accusations, questions, harassment, etc...Her stress level must be out of this world...She needs a friend..Not sleuths...The best thing for LD, is to leave the social media sites and visit a counselor...It is my hope that her family/friends/community will step up and get her the help she needs.

Classito

It is just my personal opinion but as time goes on it seems as if she is getting frustrated with no person/persons arrested for murdering her baby. I feel in the beginning she was tight lipped per LE direction but as time goes on hope for justice probably begins to fade and she will probably be more forthcoming about details as frustration because higher and higherm

This is why us fathers need to be at the house everyday to help raise our teens. Even if seperated; fathers need to be doing daily visits to the house regularly to help ease tensions. Too many mothers have to be the prison warden while fathers are at their own house living care free. Now it seems like daily tension was building up with mother and child. So I am sure LD is truly hurting. But it seems that she had to lay the law down throughout the years single handedly. So the " I warned her about hanging out with them" may still way heavy on her heart. Now jmo; She may seem less vengeful at the moment but Iam sure that will change during the course of time. But once again; Too many mothers are forced to be the daily prison warden while fathers (whom dont live at home) gives the teen $20 and tell them to listen to their mother. And this needs to stop. But hopefully one day LD could say "i did my best with what i had to work with". Jmo

There is so much it can be blamed on but there is only one true place blame should be placed..and that is on the person(s) who did this to her...They and they alone are to blame...

Classito

He may be... I have been in contact with him for a while. I am real and I believe he is too. Time will tell.
MANY posts on the JFJ page go "poof". People get mad and request posts be removed. Even a post from the reporter on Greta's segment about Jessica was removed. My "alternate" Facebook page was taken down as well. I am hopeful that is a really GOOD SIGN! Following the rules there's nothing I can discuss here, I have spent 200+ hours looking into the case and I used that page for screenshots and FBI tips etc.
Fire/no fire... IF it is related in any way to Jessica it's an ACTIVE INVESTIGATION, there will be no information released by officials period.
All moo.
Still praying for justice for Jessica!!!
I hope that MSM releases something we can discuss soon!

My bet.......that first fire IS related to what happened to Jessica.

Hey Bessie, can we take a poll?
Do you think the first fire is related to JC murder?

I would love to see what everyone is thinking about the first fire.

was it stated on the record anywhere reputable (or in a recorded interview) that lisa was instructed to be quiet about anything by le?

While i empathize with her for the tragedy + trauma of jessica's murder, and i believe she has shared some truthful details based on her own observations, i do not believe she has been entirely forthcoming + she doesn't necessarily have to be with the public...but i find a few of her statements + the vagueness of some of her answers to key questions to be highly incongruent.

For example: Was she on the phone with jessica for a substantial amount of time the evening of december 6th (from about 6:48 or 6:58 until 7:13) or was it "just a brief phone call" as described by d.a. Champion? I would argue that some could describe a 20-ish minute phone call as "brief," sure, but that depends on the context. Within the course of a day, that could be said to be "brief." but when determining someone's whereabouts over a 1 or 2 hour period? Twenty minutes is a more significant chunk of time.

Furthermore: She claims that jessica didn't say where she was during that phone call, nor did she ask (?) - and that jessica simply said she was cleaning out her car, getting something to eat + coming right back home. I guess if that was a "very brief" phone call (a minute or two?) that makes sense; but according to ld, the time information of the call is at least 15 minutes in duration.

And: No, i can't think of anybody that'd want to hurt her. She was wonderful when she got back from leah's house. Vs. Oh yes, let me respond to some new information that is being circulated and possibly give some credence to its possibility (but how did that not come up before?)?! Even if it was a "no comment" sort of situation...i.e., one to be kept between her + le... Coming out and commenting on the rumor (as opposed to refuting it) is arguably only going to fuel the rumor mill. It just doesn't seem like a very productive situation and only muddies the waters further, it seems, in public perception of getting "justice for jessica."

i really, really, really hope that ld is in direct + confidential contact with le about that, any + all matters brought to her attention about any individuals who may have been a danger or threat to jessica, even if she may only recently be recalling this for whatever reason. Seriously, we don't know. But ld has been very vocal, sharing her sorrow with the community + media, and i do believe she is sincere in this. I just am not sure she is mentally very clear about many details, and i don't know how much of this is due to her anguish + related fallout, and how much of it is simply neglecting to consider more possibilities.

this^^^^^^^^

Well her mother made her go to Leahs House in exchange for her dropping the charges against jc for assaulting her. Plus jc told her pastor that the girls in some gang thought she was snitching. On what; I do not know. Maybe they thought she was telling her father things who then would tell LE. Maybe they felt that she wasnt getting in trouble with the law because of her father but they were. Idk. But I do know that she was a sheep who kept putting herself around wolves. Jmo.

Well her mother made her go to Leahs House in exchange for her dropping the charges against jc for assaulting her. Plus jc told her pastor that the girls in some gang thought she was snitching. On what; I do not know. Maybe they thought she was telling her father things who then would tell LE. Maybe they felt that she wasnt getting in trouble with the law because of her father but they were. Idk. But I do know that she was a sheep who kept putting herself around wolves. Jmo.

BBM

I totally agree. One of the hardest thing about this case is that there are so many potential perps to look at. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030