MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarion-Ledger quoting Panola County DA, John Champion.

"You look at who is capable of doing this, and a large majority of the population is ruled out, because they’re not capable. But that doesn’t mean that someone who wouldn’t be capable couldn’t start for the first time," he said. "We think we know what type of person did this, but until we actually know who did this, it’s hard to say if our speculations are accurate or not."

Ummm, Mr. DA, I believe if you’ll read the charges against the gentleman below, currently incarcerated in Louisiana, who was not only living in Courtland at the time of Jessica Chambers’ murder, but was actually interviewed on TV (by the author of this latest C-L article, Therese Apel) only five days after Jessica’s murder, I think you will see someone “who is capable of doing this.”

(1) Charges against ME in LA:
http://www.hannapub.com/ouachitacit...cle_c3cad286-3fbf-11e5-a734-4b7e197b182c.html
http://louisiana.arrests.org/Arrests/Michael_Eubanks_23822937/

(2) ME a Registered Sex Offender:
http://archives.webexpressventures.com/directory/LA/E/Michael_Dewayne_Eubanks_686911

(3) ME playing dumb in December 2014 interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h4qHhTuoSHw#t=80

The day has arrived. The first year has passed, without an arrest or even any official Person of Interest being named by LE. But murder has no statute of limitation. The person(s) who killed Jessica are living on borrowed time. No matter where they are, no matter what they are doing this very moment, they know what they did and cannot escape that knowledge. Every waking moment, indeed, every sleeping moment of borrowed breaths must be enjoyed under the sentence that any slip of the tongue could reveal their identity. Add to that the burden of knowing that a team of professionals -- men and women who earn their keep, put bread on the table, send their kids to college, by their skills in locating criminals -- are looking for you, and will not stop looking for you. Enjoy the prison you've built for yourself this fine winter day.

"But murder has no statute of limitation. The person(s) who killed Jessica are living on borrowed time."

Snipped from rbarber's prev post.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

I am going to try to conduct a survey here on the WebSleuths Jessica Chambers forum. Immediately following this post, I plan to add six additional posts, each one listing someone who I would consider a prime suspect, despite the fact that there are no official Persons of Interest (POI) for this investigation.

The suspects are:
(1) RH, now believed to be deceased from liver cancer.
(2) ME, a registered sex offender currently in the Ouachita, LA jail.
(3) A person known to Jessica whose first name is “Eric” or “Derrick” or “Cedric” or some similar “_ick” sounding name.
(4) One or more black gang members with ties to Panola County drug trafficking.
(5) Jessica Chambers herself (it was a suicide).
(6) None of the previous persons.

I have no idea whether this is a violation of the rules, but will find out soon enough. Again, I am not accusing the persons listed above of actually committing this crime, merely soliciting the opinion of those who frequent this forum, as well as other WebSleuths forums, and so are familiar with this crime in particular and with other criminal investigations in general. Let’s make the official end of this survey the end of day on December 6, 2015, although there is no way for me to really stop it after that point. Try to vote for only one if you can, two if you must.

JMO

Ok all you Buckaroos out their in WEBSLEUTHS Radioland, it is now 06Dec2015, 23:59 GMT (Mean Time, Greenwich Naval Observatory). The first annual “Name the Murderer” poll is therefore closed. Tabulated results are:

RH 3 Votes
ME 1 Vote (me, but unable to “Thank” myself)
“Eric” 0 Votes
Gang 0 Votes
Suicide 1 Vote
Other 10 Votes

Not even close: “None of the Above” wins by a landslide, with RH a distant second. Now why am I not surprised by such results in a convoluted case such as this? I bow to your collective infinite wisdoms.

Ok all you Buckaroos out their in WEBSLEUTHS Radioland, it is now 06Dec2015, 23:59 GMT (Mean Time, Greenwich Naval Observatory). The first annual “Name the Murderer” poll is therefore closed. Tabulated results are:

RH 3 Votes
“Eric” 0 Votes
Gang 0 Votes
Suicide 1 Vote
Other 10 Votes

Not even close: “None of the Above” wins by a landslide, with RH a distant second. Now why am I not surprised by such results in a convoluted case such as this? I bow to your collective infinite wisdoms.

I think #'3 & 4 are one in the same for name that perp.

I am going to try to conduct a survey here on the WebSleuths Jessica Chambers forum. Immediately following this post, I plan to add six additional posts, each one listing someone who I would consider a prime suspect, despite the fact that there are no official Persons of Interest (POI) for this investigation.

The suspects are:
(1) RH, now believed to be deceased from liver cancer.
(2) ME, a registered sex offender currently in the Ouachita, LA jail.
(3) A person known to Jessica whose first name is “Eric” or “Derrick” or “Cedric” or some similar “_ick” sounding name.
(4) One or more black gang members with ties to Panola County drug trafficking.
(5) Jessica Chambers herself (it was a suicide).
(6) None of the previous persons.

I have no idea whether this is a violation of the rules, but will find out soon enough. Again, I am not accusing the persons listed above of actually committing this crime, merely soliciting the opinion of those who frequent this forum, as well as other WebSleuths forums, and so are familiar with this crime in particular and with other criminal investigations in general. Let’s make the official end of this survey the end of day on December 6, 2015, although there is no way for me to really stop it after that point. Try to vote for only one if you can, two if you must.

JMO

Great post as usual, rbarber. My vote is 3 & 4 as being the perp and also one in the same.

The question remains....what is taking so long for justice for JC?

(6) covers a wide territory, including: Family member, Klan (a "white" gang member), et much c., yes?

RH 3 Votes
“Eric” 0 Votes
Gang 0 Votes
Suicide 1 Vote
Other 10 Votes

I think RH since none of her friends seem to know anything at all. So RH may have gotten lucky due to not being in that crowd. So no one knew.

But since RH is dead. Wouldnt a person that he knows try to implicate him for the reward money. Idk.

The reward is a lot. And very poor people are not talking; Which tells me that they probably don't know or can't prove it. Due to hearsay.

So I'm still going with RH since the gang affiliates that can use the 50k; still hasn't panned out. But. Idk

(6) covers a wide territory, including: Family member, Klan (a "white" gang member), et much c., yes?

Yes, and based on recent events in CA we cannot exclude the Jihadi factor...

Based on the Sheriff's recent comments, (6) could include a cast of, if not thousands, then 10's or even 100's of co-conspirators, if widespread corruption plus a lucrative drug trade in Panola and surrounding counties and/or states is what led to Jessica's being killed in such a horrific and attention grabbing way. It was meant to grab EVERYBODY's attention (and silence), and at the same time destroy crucial evidence needed by LE. Somehow I feel the DA is waiting to pull the trigger on this one murder investigation because unfortunately, it ties into some much bigger fish to fry.

JMO

Thank you for the link, rbarber. Her mother did appear groggy in that interview. It was stated she was trying to sleep the day away. I would, too. My knees would be too weak to hold my body upright.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ng-leads-1-year-after-jessica-chambers-murder

Your poll results came out to be interesting. I wonder if the new lead LEO mentioned is for ME. 20,000 phone #s is a lot of phones. It must be nearly overwhelming to search them all and reconcile them with the garnered information. In the link posted earlier, the Sheriff stressed evidence was gleaned from computers. I wonder whose computers LEO confiscated other than Jessica's and her mother's? IIRC, according to LD, Jessica's dad had busted her computer as punishment for continuing to date black guys. Whether that is true or not, I cannot say with any degree of certainty.

This news video carried a couple of pictures of first responders at the CS that I had not seen before this evening. Her car is not visible, for me, that it isn't. There are two angles. Mostly smoke. Wonder who was recording the incident?

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ng-leads-1-year-after-jessica-chambers-murder

One year ago today someone did an unthinkable and evil crime against this beautiful young lady. I hope they find it very difficult to live with the guilt and give themselves up. To Jessica's murderer: How can someone be so hateful and evil toward another person? How would you feel if this was your loved one? You should turn yourself in because it's only a matter of time before you're going to get arrested and charged with her murder. I hope you have nightmares every night when you lay your head on your pillow. Nothing she did could ever justify your cruel and sick actions against her. Karma is a b!tch and the payback won't be easy on you, when it hits you. Imagine the nightmares her loved ones are living with along with other members of that community. You had no right whatsoever to destroy her life and her families lives. Turn yourself in before it's too late.

Gone too soon and resting in peace. Justice will prevail Jessica. You're a beautiful Angel in Heaven above. You will never be forgotten Sweetie.

MOO

Thank you for the link, rbarber. Her mother did appear groggy in that interview. It was stated she was trying to sleep the day away. I would, too. My knees would be too weak to hold my body upright.

Your poll results came out to be interesting. I wonder if the new lead LEO mentioned is for ME. 20,000 phone #s is a lot of phones. It must be nearly overwhelming to search them all and reconcile them with the garnered information. In the link posted earlier, the Sheriff stressed evidence was gleaned from computers. I wonder whose computers LEO confiscated other than Jessica's and her mother's? IIRC, according to LD, Jessica's dad had busted her computer as punishment for continuing to date black guys. Whether that is true or not, I cannot say with any degree of certainty.

This news video carried a couple of pictures of first responders at the CS that I had not seen before this evening. Her car is not visible, for me, that it isn't. There are two angles. Mostly smoke. Wonder who was recording the incident?

Wow, DeDee, I had never seen that live CS footage before either. Action News 5 has been holding out on us.

One of the states LE mentioned visiting in the past year of following up tips was Louisiana. Let's hope it was a trip to the Ouachita Parish Jail for a sit down with firebug ME.

Definitely dark at the time, if that was ever in question. Looked like a Panola County deputy sheriff was on scene early on, but I did not spot a fire truck anywhere. Looks like the cameraman was not a first responder, since the deputy was always between him/her and the fire.

Thanks for digging this one up, Detective DeDee. Good sleuthing.

MOO. Mooooooooo!!!!!

"One year later: Jessica Chambers case far from cold"

"We are going to be working a lot of things because of Jessica Chambers"

"This has been one of the more bizarre cases because we’ve had at least four occasions where we’ve said, ‘We've got this case solved,’ and then when we actually start following up on it, it all falls apart," Champion said. "Our hopes have been really high on so many occasions to be let down when it didn’t pan out like we thought it was going to."

http://www.clarionledger.com/longfo...jessica-chambers-case-far-from-cold/76633118/

I have a subscription, so I have access to the whole article/videos... how can I share this?

"One year later: Jessica Chambers case far from cold"

"We are going to be working a lot of things because of Jessica Chambers"

"This has been one of the more bizarre cases because we’ve had at least four occasions where we’ve said, ‘We've got this case solved,’ and then when we actually start following up on it, it all falls apart," Champion said. "Our hopes have been really high on so many occasions to be let down when it didn’t pan out like we thought it was going to."

http://www.clarionledger.com/longfo...jessica-chambers-case-far-from-cold/76633118/

I have a subscription, so I have access to the whole article/videos... how can I share this?

I'm pretty sure if it's pay walled you need to transcribe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl