MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"One year later: Jessica Chambers case far from cold"

"We are going to be working a lot of things because of Jessica Chambers"

"This has been one of the more bizarre cases because we’ve had at least four occasions where we’ve said, ‘We've got this case solved,’ and then when we actually start following up on it, it all falls apart," Champion said. "Our hopes have been really high on so many occasions to be let down when it didn’t pan out like we thought it was going to."

http://www.clarionledger.com/longfo...jessica-chambers-case-far-from-cold/76633118/

I have a subscription, so I have access to the whole article/videos... how can I share this?

I am not sure, but your link works.

From the article,
"We attempted to use the behavioral sciences unit with the FBI, and for what reason I’m not 100 percent certain, but this type of case, according to what we’ve learned, they couldn’t be of help to us," Champion said.

Okay, admittedly I have no idea what this means, thought being an arson homicide that experts would be able to come up with some common behavioral characteristics, so think I am not reading article correctly? Anyway, every once and awhile I go back and look through MSM video(s)/media interviews on this case, just to get a different perspective on interviews. One thing that I found interesting is watching only one person the entire time on video instead of the person talking. I noticed things I hadn't before, especially with the earlier MSM videos. Jmo/

I suppose any case involving fire might always be said to be "far from cold," but the chance of their solving this one at this time may seem to some to be chillingly small. If one had to place betting odds on their making an arrest in the next 90 days, what would those betting odds be?

I suppose any case involving fire might always be said to be "far from cold," but the chance of their solving this one at this time may seem to some to be chillingly small. If one had to place betting odds on their making an arrest in the next 90 days, what would those betting odds be?

I think the same odds as Maura Murray being alive and well and living in Montreal.

Is that the actual footage from the CS or was this from a separate incident used to fill a blank space in news footage? I have seen some news stations that use footage that is similar to the story. If this is in fact from the CS where is the fire dept vehicles? Surely not everyone would shut their emergency lightings off after responding to the scene!
Thank you for the link, rbarber. Her mother did appear groggy in that interview. It was stated she was trying to sleep the day away. I would, too. My knees would be too weak to hold my body upright.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ng-leads-1-year-after-jessica-chambers-murder

Your poll results came out to be interesting. I wonder if the new lead LEO mentioned is for ME. 20,000 phone #s is a lot of phones. It must be nearly overwhelming to search them all and reconcile them with the garnered information. In the link posted earlier, the Sheriff stressed evidence was gleaned from computers. I wonder whose computers LEO confiscated other than Jessica's and her mother's? IIRC, according to LD, Jessica's dad had busted her computer as punishment for continuing to date black guys. Whether that is true or not, I cannot say with any degree of certainty.

This news video carried a couple of pictures of first responders at the CS that I had not seen before this evening. Her car is not visible, for me, that it isn't. There are two angles. Mostly smoke. Wonder who was recording the incident?

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ng-leads-1-year-after-jessica-chambers-murder

Is that the actual footage from the CS or was this from a separate incident used to fill a blank space in news footage? I have seen some news stations that use footage that is similar to the story. If this is in fact from the CS where is the fire dept vehicles? Surely not everyone would shut their emergency lightings off after responding to the scene!

I nearly fell off of my chair when I read your post. So I watched the video in maximum screen. I still cannot answer the interesting question about the fire trucks.

The first SS we see is the Sheriff of Panola County's white car with blue lights flashing and showing through the windshield @ 01:09. There is a black late model SUV in front of the Sheriff's vehicle as well as another indistinguishably vehicle that only the headlights and grille are shown. Both vehicles have their headlights shining on the death knoll of the CS where the smoke is billowing. To the far left side is the ambulance distinguished by the two white windows. Smoke is billowing around that area. So, I'm saying the ambulance parked on the same side of the road as the death knoll. The ambulance is not headed in the direction of the church parking lot where Med-Vac or Air-Vac took Jessica to The Med in Memphis; therefore, it had to turn around at some point.

@1:15 we have a different angle from the same direction because on the upper left side we see the white windows of the ambulance which appears to be further away now. The black SUV is still there and a truck has entered the picture. There is also a blue light shining in the distance on the right.

For the aforementioned reasons, I do believe it to be Jessica Lane Chamber's fiery murder scene on Herron Road.

Link to WMC News with all of their news stories and TL regarding Jessica's stories:

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/category/292500/jessica-chambers-headlines

Any and all critique on my explanation is welcome. :eek:fftobed:

Both vehicles have their headlights shining on the death knoll of the CS where the smoke is billowing. To the far left side is the ambulance distinguished by the two white windows. Smoke is billowing around that area.

The "smoke" could just be hot vehicle exhaust on a cold night lit up by headlights. Looks white and wispy to me like that. Seems like fire would produce darker smoke.

https://www.facebook.com/WJTV.News.Channel.12/videos/10153271834545509/?fref=nf

More news coverage and family interviews:

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: "Eric." That's the name Jessica Chambers' parents say she whispered repeatedly before she passed away. Her mother, father, and sister tell us one year later, the pain still runs just as deep. They spoke exclusively to Lucy Dieckhaus WJTV.

TedMac, one part of your news segment did sound a little like the Amateur Hour...

The anchors stated that Jessica was doused with lighter fluid, then their on-the-scene reporter says Jessica was doused with gasoline. Come on, Channel 12, don't you have any editors on staff?

The "smoke" could just be hot vehicle exhaust on a cold night lit up by headlights. Looks white and wispy to me like that. Seems like fire would produce darker smoke.

water + hot metal = steam (white)

I'd say you've about nailed it, DeDee...

Thank you, Kind Sir. And believe it or not, I have spent far too many hours on the JFK assassination including watching the Zapruder film a gazillion times. I'll send the latest conclusions your way sometime soon.

The pictures in the frames we saw in this latest video of the burn site on Herron Rd does show white billowing smoke. When the tires are burning, they emit dark smoke that may have even been poisonous gases and certainly are toxic. Burning tires are not easy to extinguish either.

HAZARDS OF BURNING TIRES

A. It is highly inaccurate to state that TDF (Tire Derived Fuel)... "does not contain hazardous materials;" A. Tires are mfg from petrochemical feedstocks such as styrene and butadiene, which are both being classified as human carcinogens. Styrene is a benzene derivative and burning tires releases styrene and several benzene compounds. Butadiene is a highly carcinogenic four-carbon compound that may also be released from the styrene-butadiene (SBR rubber its called) polymer form during combustion.

http://burningissues.org/car-www/additional_information/tire_burning.html

Oct. 15 Tire Fire Produces Cloud Of Black Smoke [with a picture of burning tires]

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Tire-Fire-Produces-Cloud-Of-Black-Smoke-333104041.html

The pics in the video indicate to me that the tires had been extinguished.

I only see a video, rbarber, am I missing something?

No, that was all, knowi -- there's just the 30-minute video. When I first pulled up my link to check its functionality, the screen was filled with something else, and I had to scroll down in order to see the frame with the video in it. I was afraid someone else might just give up, thinking I had posted the wrong link, so decided to add my "helpful" (scroll down) instructions.

I tried it once again, and the same image appeared as before. But this time I noticed a little circle with a "down" arrow inside it at the bottom of the screen, with the words GET THE NEWS. So I left-clicked on that, and the screen jumped directly to the Therese Apel video.

Sorry about the confusion. My wife and I deal with such communication issues regularly...

No problem! I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx